E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

How Much For These Things?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by LopezAV
Yeah I Am. Forgot To Add That So Will Be Upgrading The Angel Eyes & Projection Fog Lights.
Do You Know Of Anyone Who Has Them?
that same member/vendor that asked that q..

http://forums.5serie...ost__p__1104357

his contact info and products are in his GINORMOUS sig....
Old 02-04-2010, 02:03 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, Thanks Alot! Your Car Sounds Beast. Is It The Same Ones You Got?
Thanks. Those are the ones.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:45 PM
Members

My Ride: 07' Cadillac Escalade 66' Chevrolet Impala

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
that same member/vendor that asked that q..

http://forums.5serie...ost__p__1104357

his contact info and products are in his GINORMOUS sig....
Oh I See It Now Lol I Was On My Phone Thats Why.
Old 02-04-2010, 03:53 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse....ShowLarge=True

Not Doing The Chrome Door Handles Anymore. They Don't Look Good. I Just Seen Them.
oh.. whew.. you scared me to death for a moment there. Lopez has seen the light..
Originally Posted by dbae1978
go with the Race Precision exhaust. not only does it sound the best you will get the highest amount of gains. Pm Nerweezy for the prices on the mtech bumpers and carbon hood/trunk.

http://raceprecision.com/2009/index....id=51&Itemid=2
yea but i think he wants quads.. if you stay single sided though RPI is the best IMO
Old 02-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Members

Originally Posted by melimel
oh.. whew.. you scared me to death for a moment there. Lopez has seen the light..

yea but i think he wants quads.. if you stay single sided though RPI is the best IMO
What do you think of the rims Melimel?
Old 02-04-2010, 04:48 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 SMG 545i silver grey metallic / bamboo anthracite / black leather CPO sport package premium sound park distance control cold weather package

that style of rim you want is a very popular one. It is very similar to the Breyton Race GTS, the Miro 935, and possibly a few others. I feel like if you get the Giovanni's you are going to be spending a lot more money for that brand name, not to mention i'm sure they are much heavier than your stock rims. I would go with the Miro 935's if you want something similar. They are a very well liked rim here on the forum. Go look through the Vendor classifieds and i'm sure you will be more than happy with your finding.

Welcome to the Forums.
Old 02-04-2010, 04:56 PM
Contributors

wheels are nice.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:05 PM
Members

Originally Posted by eurotunerM3
that style of rim you want is a very popular one. It is very similar to the Breyton Race GTS, the Miro 935, and possibly a few others. I feel like if you get the Giovanni's you are going to be spending a lot more money for that brand name, not to mention i'm sure they are much heavier than your stock rims. I would go with the Miro 935's if you want something similar. They are a very well liked rim here on the forum. Go look through the Vendor classifieds and i'm sure you will be more than happy with your finding.

Welcome to the Forums.
Thanks A Lot! Those rims are very nice indeed. Might go with those instead due to the looks and weight compared to the Giovanni's.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:49 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545i Sport Package, Black/Grey. Got it July 09.
Model Year: 2004

ya the giovannis look heavy as hell judging from the connections
Old 02-05-2010, 04:43 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Originally Posted by eurotunerM3

Welcome to the Forums.
+1

I think you also need to buy shadowline trim to get rid of that chrome trim around the windows, especially if your going with black grills and your thinking of c/f hood's etc..It seems like your going for a blacked out look which should look nice when your done. Were happy that you have learned so much from lurking around the forum. Its a great place to absorb knowledge about our cars Plus we will definitly tell you if your making a step in the wrong direction.. lol.. you can be sure of that, so in essence you cant go wrong.

Quick Reply: How Much For These Things?