E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

How far have you come in a year?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 07:57 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: m54

Just thought it'd be interesting to see how far some of your cars have come from about this time last year until now
Old 10-24-2011, 07:59 PM
Senior Members

Ill start:
from

to

Old 10-24-2011, 08:10 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

Drastic change -- looks good! I swapped cars this year so might be a different kind of change.

EDIT - What is that dog doing?
Old 10-27-2011, 10:43 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by acuteperformance
Drastic change -- looks good! I swapped cars this year so might be a different kind of change.

EDIT - What is that dog doing?
Thanks! and hey still post thats a huge change lol

and the German shepherd is in the process of taking down my other dog by the throat, they like to play whenever Im outside so I just happened to catch it
Old 10-27-2011, 11:55 AM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: ///M5 BEAST
Model Year: 2006

i picked up my car on 9/23/10 and since then ive completed the following mods:

2004 545i Sport Pkg

Performance Mods: Dinan Stage 3 software, Dinan Throttle Body, Dinan Cold Air Intake, RPI Dual Scoops, SuperSprint Exhaust, R1 Concepts Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads

Exterior Mods:
Frozen Black Full Exterior Vinyl Wrap w/ Gloss Black Trim, Roof and Hi-Gloss Black Shadowline Trim, 20x9 front 20x10.5 rear Cor Forged Colonial 3 Piece Wheels on Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 245/30/20 & 295/25/20, Eibach Springs - Lowered 2", Rolled Fenders (rear), M5-Tech Front Bumper, M-Tech Side Skirts, OEM M-Tech Rear Bumper, Headlights Detroit Style: White Orion V2 LED AEs back-lit with RED Motorcepts 5W LED AEs + Ehssan Black-Out Method, White LED Eyebrow Mod via TheRacerBoss, Daytime AE Running Lights, Welcome Lights w/ LM1 Module via TheRacerBoss' Wiring Harness, OEM LCI Taillights, OEM M5 Mirrors, OEM 166 M5 Wheels - Gloss Black with Gloss Red Inner Barrels (in progress), Tinted Badges, Hi-Gloss Black 545i (pending), Smoked Turn Signals, Custom Painted Engine Covers (Gloss Black and Gloss Red)

Interior Mods:
Frozen Black + Gloss Black Interior Trim, CiC Radio/iDrive Retrofit, OEM M5 Cluster, M-Tech Pedals, Split Fold-down + Ski-pass Retrofit (for better bass movement), Alpine R-Type 12s powered by Alpine D-Class Mono Block Amp

here is what my car looked like at the BMW dealership the day i got her...sorry for the poor pic quality....the second one was after my first mod...some el cheapo LED AEs from eBay.
How far have you come in a year?-photo-26-.jpg

How far have you come in a year?-photo-27-.jpg

Here is a pic earlier this summer after the new wheels, headlights Detroit Style, body kit and some other things...
How far have you come in a year?-photo-28-.jpg

Pics after the Matte/Frozen Black vinyl wrap
How far have you come in a year?-photo-29-.jpg

How far have you come in a year?-photo-30-.jpg

pic during the process...you can see the Gloss Black Roof....it blends so well with the gloss trim here & there, i love it.
How far have you come in a year?-photo-31-.jpg

Pic at the auto-detailer with my orion V2s on...you can really see the blackout method well here...
How far have you come in a year?-photo-33-.jpg

Custom engine paint mods
How far have you come in a year?-photo-32-.jpg

interior with Matte black and hi-gloss black....pictures cant really do it justice. (excuse the firearm, its registered and legal...no worries )
How far have you come in a year?-photo-34-.jpg

Old 10-27-2011, 12:24 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 535xi Purchased 2/2011Sapphire Black MetallicNatural Brown LeatherPremium, Sport & Cold Weather
Hey there e60.teamegypt.4...
Just curious what you're using for your yellow fogs? I just recently acquired an 08 535xi and started my modding. Although not too much so far, I got some nice 19" CSL reps and tires (staggered), nice white AE bulbs and a Cobb AP. Coming from the world of a SAAB 9-5 Aero, I still can't stop smiling every time I drive this car even though it's been 10k miles so far.

On my SAAB I used to use Narva Gold for my fogs and then switched up to Luminics JDM Yellows. Yours seem to have a nice pronounced yellow to them and I think this is exactly what I'm looking for.

On another note, I still need to make my introduction thread and say hello to the rest of the e60 world here! Thanks in advance if you could so kindly let me know what you're using for those fogs.
Originally Posted by e60.teamegypt.4
Old 10-27-2011, 12:43 PM
Contributors

Black 545i to Red M5. Hasn't been a year yet and I got new set of wheels. So I'll post pics when the wheels are on.
Old 10-27-2011, 07:26 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by umichchris
i picked up my car on 9/23/10 and since then ive completed the following mods:

2004 545i Sport Pkg

Performance Mods: Dinan Stage 3 software, Dinan Throttle Body, Dinan Cold Air Intake, RPI Dual Scoops, SuperSprint Exhaust, R1 Concepts Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads

Exterior Mods:
Frozen Black Full Exterior Vinyl Wrap w/ Gloss Black Trim, Roof and Hi-Gloss Black Shadowline Trim, 20x9 front 20x10.5 rear Cor Forged Colonial 3 Piece Wheels on Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 245/30/20 & 295/25/20, Eibach Springs - Lowered 2", Rolled Fenders (rear), M5-Tech Front Bumper, M-Tech Side Skirts, OEM M-Tech Rear Bumper, Headlights Detroit Style: White Orion V2 LED AEs back-lit with RED Motorcepts 5W LED AEs + Ehssan Black-Out Method, White LED Eyebrow Mod via TheRacerBoss, Daytime AE Running Lights, Welcome Lights w/ LM1 Module via TheRacerBoss' Wiring Harness, OEM LCI Taillights, OEM M5 Mirrors, OEM 166 M5 Wheels - Gloss Black with Gloss Red Inner Barrels (in progress), Tinted Badges, Hi-Gloss Black 545i (pending), Smoked Turn Signals, Custom Painted Engine Covers (Gloss Black and Gloss Red)

Interior Mods:
Frozen Black + Gloss Black Interior Trim, CiC Radio/iDrive Retrofit, OEM M5 Cluster, M-Tech Pedals, Split Fold-down + Ski-pass Retrofit (for better bass movement), Alpine R-Type 12s powered by Alpine D-Class Mono Block Amp

here is what my car looked like at the BMW dealership the day i got her...sorry for the poor pic quality....the second one was after my first mod...some el cheapo LED AEs from eBay.

Here is a pic earlier this summer after the new wheels, headlights Detroit Style, body kit and some other things...

Pics after the Matte/Frozen Black vinyl wrap

pic during the process...you can see the Gloss Black Roof....it blends so well with the gloss trim here & there, i love it.

Pic at the auto-detailer with my orion V2s on...you can really see the blackout method well here...

Custom engine paint mods

interior with Matte black and hi-gloss black....pictures cant really do it justice. (excuse the firearm, its registered and legal...no worries
WOW, hell of a year for you sir thanks for sharing!
Old 10-27-2011, 07:33 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by cryptical
Hey there e60.teamegypt.4...
Just curious what you're using for your yellow fogs? I just recently acquired an 08 535xi and started my modding. Although not too much so far, I got some nice 19" CSL reps and tires (staggered), nice white AE bulbs and a Cobb AP. Coming from the world of a SAAB 9-5 Aero, I still can't stop smiling every time I drive this car even though it's been 10k miles so far.

On my SAAB I used to use Narva Gold for my fogs and then switched up to Luminics JDM Yellows. Yours seem to have a nice pronounced yellow to them and I think this is exactly what I'm looking for.

On another note, I still need to make my introduction thread and say hello to the rest of the e60 world here! Thanks in advance if you could so kindly let me know what you're using for those fogs.
Hey, always like to see more CT e60 members and the csl's look really nice in your sig my fogs are the 3000k HID fogs from motorcepts, I ordered through John on this forum. Its been about 8 months since I got them installed and still I LOVE THEM, the HIDs are definitely worth the extra money. Hope I helped and welcome to the forums!
Old 10-27-2011, 07:34 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by DKNewYork
Black 545i to Red M5. Hasn't been a year yet and I got new set of wheels. So I'll post pics when the wheels are on.
cant wait!

Quick Reply: How far have you come in a year?