E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Hottest E60 525 in my country (Taiwan)!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2004, 10:49 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow...tats a nice looking ride....
my parents r from TW too and i remember the last time i went back there i saw a hell lot
of nice rides there too.... where ru located..?? more day time pix please
Old 08-15-2004, 12:20 PM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

Originally Posted by SilverRush' date='Aug 15 2004, 12:49 PM
my parents r from TW too and i remember the last time i went back there i saw a hell lot
You're ride is pretty hot too... Wow... those wheels look great. I think it is a color thing of course..
Old 08-15-2004, 03:27 PM
Senior Members

If you dont mind me asking, do you know the model # and etc of what lights he is using for his upper and fog lights, thanks you!
vishaL iZ mE, you want to use 8000k? i don't know about that. if you have the xenon lighting package, the 8000k foglights will look toooo blue . even if you don't have xenon and want to change the headlights and foglights, in my opinion, 8000k is still too blue. i don't think there is any factory xenon/hid system has 8000k bulbs. only the aftermarket kits/bulbs. if i were you, i sure don't want my e60 looks like some high school kid's civic . but again, that's just my opinion. color is always a personal thing. btw, if you want bulbs, check out the classifieds section. you can check out my post there .
Old 08-15-2004, 05:14 PM
Members

Originally Posted by vishaL iZ mE' date='Aug 15 2004, 11:31 AM
If you dont mind me asking, do you know the model # and etc of what lights he is using for his upper and fog lights, thanks you!
I don't know, but I'll check that for you!
Old 08-15-2004, 05:30 PM
Members

Originally Posted by SilverRush' date='Aug 15 2004, 12:49 PM
Basically I live in Australia now, but I used to live in Taichung. I told him to take some daytime pics! Your rims look sick, 20's or 19's? Love Breyton
Old 08-15-2004, 05:39 PM
Members

Originally Posted by beewang' date='Aug 15 2004, 09:55 AM
Yes!! That would be lovely!! and TRY AND TAKE THE PICTURES DURING THE DAY!!! :bashwall: (Ta-Mah-Deh!) McFly!

How are we suppose to viewa picture of a black car at night??!!

cheers,

beewang

Go KMT!!
Haha Good to hear some people from here. It looks mystery at night! Anyway, his suspension and bodykits are on the way, so he will post more pics after.
Old 08-16-2004, 01:34 PM
Members

Looks like the headlights are the stock 4300K HID bulbs, but the fogs are the 8000K. If both were 8000K, there would be no color difference betwenn the two. Also take a good look at the fog lights. There was a pretty lengthy tread on RF about just sticking in xennon bulbs in halogen housing (like what was done in the pics above). That post covered a lot about how if you do that, you would be blinding people. Looking at the picture again, it seems like that is true.

But the brakes look cool!
Old 08-16-2004, 10:41 PM
Senior Members

Very nice!

Those brakes and wheels are really smokin'

Agree with the rest that the car should be lowered!

eggz
Old 08-17-2004, 01:34 AM
Members

Originally Posted by 545 6speed' date='Aug 16 2004, 03:34 PM
Looks like the headlights are the stock 4300K HID bulbs, but the fogs are the 8000K.? If both were 8000K, there would be no color difference betwenn the two.? Also take a good look at the fog lights.? There was a pretty lengthy tread on RF about just sticking in xennon bulbs in halogen housing (like what was done in the pics above).? That post covered a lot about how if you do that, you would be blinding people.? Looking at the picture again, it seems like that is true.

But the brakes look cool!?
Yeah man, the first pic are stock HID, because he took the pics before he got the brembo brakes ( as you can see the front wheels) and 8000K bulbs, but the fifth one is after got the 8000K bulbs. Clearly see the blue lights
Old 08-17-2004, 07:06 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: MY05 545i Jet Black with Auburn interior. SMG, Logic7, Sport Package, Comfort Seats, Navigation.

Although it would look better with the car lowered, I would definetely not do that in Taiwan. Although the roads are smooth in Taipei, once you get out of the city, then the road quality becomes a gamble. I believe it's due to the high volume of container trucks.

The car looks great by the way.

I was in Taiwan in April and went in to a dealer to see the car. I was riding my sisters 100cc motorino, so obviously, the salesman gave me the "don't touch if you don't buy" look. Well, I kind of understand, a 545i lists for $400K NT which is $121,000 US dollars. No wonder they gave me the cold shoulder.

I am so lucky that cars are so affordable in U.S., but not luckier than the guy who can really afford it in Taiwan.

Quick Reply: Hottest E60 525 in my country (Taiwan)!!!