E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Hottest E60 525 in my country (Taiwan)!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2004, 02:29 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi there, I'm new to here. Check out this guy's E60. That's damn HOT
His mod: AC Type VI 20's front 255/30/20, 305/25 in the rear, 8000K headlights and fog-lights, Brembo <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>8 pistons 380mm </span>in the front.
Future mods: Hamann body kits
I'll keep to post when he's done everything

Old 08-15-2004, 06:07 AM
Senior Members

FIERCE.
Old 08-15-2004, 07:14 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

That car needs to be lowered!!!
Old 08-15-2004, 07:31 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by 530E60NL' date='Aug 15 2004, 05:14 PM
That car needs to be lowered!!!
Absolutely. It looks just wrong the way it is right now. If it's lowered it will look cool.
Old 08-15-2004, 07:34 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

You know what.. I always admire people modding their car to stand out.
But personally I love the standard choises for BMW wheels the best. Classy and refined.

Btw. on the way back from belgium an E60 past with with those ugly white rearlights. I don't understand bmw offering this option because it look so cheap on this car!
Old 08-15-2004, 07:35 AM
Senior Members

It needs some tint, clear side/front/rear blinkers, lowering.

Please post some daytime pics when you can.

Would someone please explain how the suspension geometry is affected by raising it(larger rims) then lowering it(changing springs)? It doesn't sound like this would be very good for the long term operation of the vehicle.
Old 08-15-2004, 07:42 AM
Contributors

People fitting larger rims usuall fit thinner tires (less high sidewall) to compensate the bigger rim. Going larger then 19 inch can mean sacrificing the compensation resulting in an speedometer that isn't accurate anymore + the bearings have a heavier load (that's what somebody told me, not sure if its true).

Lowering can change the wheel geometrie but I know that you can set it back correctly by adjusting the top wheelarms.
Old 08-15-2004, 07:48 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by 530E60NL' date='Aug 15 2004, 05:34 PM
on the way back from belgium an E60 past with with those ugly white rearlights. I don't understand bmw offering this option because it look so cheap on this car!
It doesn't look cheap when your car is white or titanium silver...
Old 08-15-2004, 07:49 AM
Contributors

I agree it looks less horrible.. But this car was silvergrey.. The same color I bought..
Old 08-15-2004, 07:55 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW M-Power

Originally Posted by spikey' date='Aug 15 2004, 04:29 AM
"...I'll keep to post when he's done everything .."
Yes!! That would be lovely!! and TRY AND TAKE THE PICTURES DURING THE DAY!!! :bashwall: (Ta-Mah-Deh!) McFly!

How are we suppose to viewa picture of a black car at night??!!

cheers,

beewang

Go KMT!!

Quick Reply: Hottest E60 525 in my country (Taiwan)!!!