E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

hartge splitter for m-tech

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 01:50 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They got hartge splitter for M-tech in Thailand. If you need help getting it, I can help you out.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:52 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 05 530 Titanium Silver/Sexy black

From first hand experience, I can tell you Hartge engine products for the M6 are at the upmost quality. In terms of quality, the 2 brands people speak to me in terms of quality is ac and hartge but that is mainly for engine mods. Body styling is up to the person.
Old 03-15-2007, 04:25 AM
Members

Originally Posted by 525iSE' post='402985' date='Mar 15 2007, 04:50 AM
They got hartge splitter for M-tech in Thailand. If you need help getting it, I can help you out.

how much is it going for back in BKK?
Old 03-15-2007, 05:22 AM
Contributors

My Ride: MY RIDE is DA real .-) HAMANN 5 aka BLACK MAMBA born on 16/06/2005/delivered on 05/08/2005 as following: 530dA (steptronic), Black II (JET), leather Dakota auburn black, mapple trim, head-up display, dynamic drive, active steering, adaptive xenon headlights (auto levelling) with headlight washers, alarm, comfort seats with massage function, advanced A/C, big compartment armrest, aux-in, MP3, Logic 7, Radio PRO, CD in-dash+cd changer, power rear sunshades, rear airbags, park distance control, auto dimming folding mirrors, smoking package, shiny shadow line (individual), fold down rear seats, ski bag, sport suspension, run flats on �116-style� rims (Good Year NCT5+), cup holders, debadged, fire extinguishers, additional permanent power outlet, BMW coat hanger, trunk release button (installed by Hobi), GPS tracking device and a big thx 2 Iceman. Mods done: � Authentic HAMANN FRONT APRON Including ellipsoid fog lights Item-No.: 10 060 110 � Authentic HAMANN REAR SPOILER Item-No.: 10 060 130, � Authentic HAMANN HAMANN ALUMINIUM PEDALS For cars with manual gearbox Item-No.: 80 099 100 81,00 For cars with automatic transmission Item-No.: 80 099 120 � Authentic HAMANN FOOT REST In aluminium For left-hand drive vehicles Item No. : 80 099 122 � Authentic HAMANN HAND-BRAKE LEVER In aluminium For left- and right-hand drive cars Item No. : 80 099 216 � Authentic HAMANN Idrive of alu (sorry this is the only one in the World) but you can have it in carbon fiber , � Authentic HAMANN EXCLUSIVE FLOORMAT SET In black with HAMANN logo in silver For left-hand drive cars Item-No. : 80 060 120 For right-hand drive cars Item-No. : 80 060 � Authentic HAMANN COVER FOR OIL FILLER CAP In aluminium Item-No.: 80 099 117 � Authentic HAMANN SPORT REAR MUFFLER 4 TAILPIPES Sport rear muffler with four round stainless-steel tailpipes ( � 76mm ) Item-No.: 50 060 111 � Authentic HAMANN new add-on for M pack rear with diffusor for quad pipes -AVAILABLE NOW (http://forums.e60.net/index.php?act=ST&f=22&t=30630&st=0#entry332409) � ///M steering wheel w Pegasus logo (this will be also changed to three spoke sports) � ///M pack rear � HAMANN ECU upgrade 265 HP 608 Nm. most improtant: �real and working like a charm forumsbuy real LED tails and PIAA 4700k fogs!!! for HAMANN full front apron you need H3 � CustomAngels, Angel Eyes Brighter than stocks 10X, WHITE & (REd for shows). � Authentic HAMANN LIGHT-ALLOY WHEELS DESIGN EDITION RACE 20" Ultra-light forged 3-pieced light-alloy wheel, Cross-spoke-design,Spider in black, titanium, screwing,polished flange DIMENSIONS : 9.0 J x 20 FA Item No.: 91 207 315 10.5 J x 20 only RA Item No.: 91 207 625 Recommended 20" Complete Wheel Set DESIGN EDITION RACE I went with most aggressive Combination A.10 FA 9.0 J x 20 / RA 10.5 J x 20 with tires: FA 245/30 ZR 20 / RA 285/25 ZR 20 � Authentic HAMANN LOWERING KIT 4 progressive sport springs Lowering by approx. 40 mm FA, 20 mm RA Item-No.: 20 060 125 � Authentic HAMANN TIRE - PRESSURE CHECK SENSOR SYSTEM � Authentic HAMANN SIDE SILLS Item-No.: 10 060 120 � Authentic HAMANN REAL CF ROOF SPOLIER Item-No.: 10 060 235 � Authentic HAMANN AIRBAG SPORT STEERING WHEEL 3-SPOKE Three-spoke design w their SMG paddles (For assembly O.E. airbag in exchange) � Authentic HAMANN sports mirrors (all functions) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and of course !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E60.net Clings Still to do list;-): � Our Hobi's camera system from : ww.switchchange.com). � Individual leather interior (auburn+auburn alcantara)... and drive with sheer drivin' pleasure ... until 2009/2010 F10 comes or E60 possibly a 540d V8 diesel early in 2009 badly juiced!

Originally Posted by xexyus' post='402996' date='Mar 15 2007, 12:52 PM
From first hand experience, I can tell you Hartge engine products for the M6 are at the upmost quality. In terms of quality, the 2 brands people speak to me in terms of quality is ac and hartge but that is mainly for engine mods. Body styling is up to the person.
that is nice, as uses boxes man! have you seen a 1100HP engine when I was in HeadQaurters of HM I did that was quality too.

If any need info on Hartge why not search go on most popular m5 site and there you have always reductions also contact person of that co.

so you see I do not care for them and helped you here
Old 03-15-2007, 08:25 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E63 M6: Silverstone Metallic... Fully loaded2005 DINAN5 (545i): Jet Black... Fully loaded1955 Chevy: Custom

Three key requirements I look for when putting aftermarket accessories on my cars:

1) Quality
2) Aesthetic
3) Timeless (not bling for bling sake)

I've research most key players... Hamann, Hartage, ACS, etc. At the end of the day, I am truly satisfied with Hamann products because it fulfill my three key requirements

Hollywoodtrash beautiful 550i
hartge splitter for m-tech-hamannsplitter.jpg
EuroCarFan mean MoFo 545i
hartge splitter for m-tech-hamannsplitter2.jpg
Hamann5 Amazing E60
hartge splitter for m-tech-hamannfront.jpg
Hamann E39 Timeless beauty!
hartge splitter for m-tech-e39hamann.jpg

Hamann is the right choice for my E60
Old 03-15-2007, 10:07 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 525i Jet Black on Grey Interior--- Tint: Sides 20% Rear Windshield 5% Front Windshield 35% Wheels: Zenetti Five's 20" by 8.5(front) 20" by 10(rear)-- Tires: Pirelli Asimmetrico 245/35/20(front) 285/30/20(rear)-- Body: Hamann Full Front Spoiler, Rieger Side Skirts, Rieger Rear Apron, AC Schnitzer Trunk Wing Interior: AC Schnitzer Pedal Set and E-Break Springs: H&R Sport Springs-- Audio: 2 12" Kicker L7's with a Rockford Fosgate 1501bd Amp With Custom Trunk Enclosure SOON TO COME: -M5 Mirrors -M5 Trunk Finsher -Brembo GT Big Brake Kit -Hamann 6 Series Front Spliter Molded -Hamann Roof Wing -Full Custom Sound System with TV's

Originally Posted by freed0m' post='403078' date='Mar 15 2007, 12:25 PM
Hamann is the right choice for my E60
hehe well thanks freed0m but dam thats an olddd pic of my car lol..

ATS: your missing my point.. yes Hamann will look good and will always do so.. but the Hamann that I used to know was more of a brand that only certain people used or ever even heard about.. and yes you on this site makes that less possible day by day YOU shoving Hamann down peoples throats.. let people decide what hey want. not matter what people say, you always have to argue how Hamann is always better and in some cases rightfully so, but not ALWAYS.

bottom line hamann makes good products. are they the best? maybe im not the one to judge but everyone has their own opinion. but to sit here and "brainwash" people, how Hamann is like the only way, as if its the next Messiah, is obsurd. I say let people choose what they want and if Hamann if not then hey at least they choose it and not somone practically forcing it apon them..

yes we are all thankful that you offer your discounts to this forum. We all should be appreciative.. but if the only words that come out of you are hamann hamann hamann your not giveing other companies a chance

MODs: if you feel like closeing his thread do so I maybe shouldn't have opened my mouth but I finally vernted my opinion.. I don't want this turning into something greater..
Old 03-15-2007, 10:57 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E60 M5 Silverstone/black/alum mods: 20" Vellano wheels, H&R spring, SS x-pipe + SS Race exhaust, hardwired V1 E60 530i - sport package, bluetooth mods: M-tech full kit, OEM M5 side mirrors, Hella smoked tail light, Formula One Classic tint 50% all around

Hamann splitter - fantastic!
Hartge splitter - fantastic!
at the end of the day, it comes to personal taste and opinion. So, back to the topic. I was looking for some info about the Hartge splitter, and NOT which one is good, Hartge or Hamann so let's not get carried away.

For us who are in USA, I found that turner motorsport has the item.
http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html/detai...UCT_ID=51600460

Freedom, thank for the pics. Hamann looks very very nice.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:11 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Man, about half the price of the Hamann.... what a deal!
Old 03-15-2007, 01:11 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: E61 535d sport, Silver Grey/grey/maple. 20" Hartge Nova 7. Previously 19" staggered 172s

Hamann, Hartge, ACS and Alpina. All class acts and the only names that can ADD value to a BMW.

We all have our favourite styles, and for many people I think that it is not one brand that has all the best parts.

It is good to have the guys offering deals on 'their' brand, keep up the good work.

Even BMW recognise the value of 'individual'.
Old 03-15-2007, 01:21 PM
Contributors

My Ride: MY RIDE is DA real .-) HAMANN 5 aka BLACK MAMBA born on 16/06/2005/delivered on 05/08/2005 as following: 530dA (steptronic), Black II (JET), leather Dakota auburn black, mapple trim, head-up display, dynamic drive, active steering, adaptive xenon headlights (auto levelling) with headlight washers, alarm, comfort seats with massage function, advanced A/C, big compartment armrest, aux-in, MP3, Logic 7, Radio PRO, CD in-dash+cd changer, power rear sunshades, rear airbags, park distance control, auto dimming folding mirrors, smoking package, shiny shadow line (individual), fold down rear seats, ski bag, sport suspension, run flats on �116-style� rims (Good Year NCT5+), cup holders, debadged, fire extinguishers, additional permanent power outlet, BMW coat hanger, trunk release button (installed by Hobi), GPS tracking device and a big thx 2 Iceman. Mods done: � Authentic HAMANN FRONT APRON Including ellipsoid fog lights Item-No.: 10 060 110 � Authentic HAMANN REAR SPOILER Item-No.: 10 060 130, � Authentic HAMANN HAMANN ALUMINIUM PEDALS For cars with manual gearbox Item-No.: 80 099 100 81,00 For cars with automatic transmission Item-No.: 80 099 120 � Authentic HAMANN FOOT REST In aluminium For left-hand drive vehicles Item No. : 80 099 122 � Authentic HAMANN HAND-BRAKE LEVER In aluminium For left- and right-hand drive cars Item No. : 80 099 216 � Authentic HAMANN Idrive of alu (sorry this is the only one in the World) but you can have it in carbon fiber , � Authentic HAMANN EXCLUSIVE FLOORMAT SET In black with HAMANN logo in silver For left-hand drive cars Item-No. : 80 060 120 For right-hand drive cars Item-No. : 80 060 � Authentic HAMANN COVER FOR OIL FILLER CAP In aluminium Item-No.: 80 099 117 � Authentic HAMANN SPORT REAR MUFFLER 4 TAILPIPES Sport rear muffler with four round stainless-steel tailpipes ( � 76mm ) Item-No.: 50 060 111 � Authentic HAMANN new add-on for M pack rear with diffusor for quad pipes -AVAILABLE NOW (http://forums.e60.net/index.php?act=ST&f=22&t=30630&st=0#entry332409) � ///M steering wheel w Pegasus logo (this will be also changed to three spoke sports) � ///M pack rear � HAMANN ECU upgrade 265 HP 608 Nm. most improtant: �real and working like a charm forumsbuy real LED tails and PIAA 4700k fogs!!! for HAMANN full front apron you need H3 � CustomAngels, Angel Eyes Brighter than stocks 10X, WHITE & (REd for shows). � Authentic HAMANN LIGHT-ALLOY WHEELS DESIGN EDITION RACE 20" Ultra-light forged 3-pieced light-alloy wheel, Cross-spoke-design,Spider in black, titanium, screwing,polished flange DIMENSIONS : 9.0 J x 20 FA Item No.: 91 207 315 10.5 J x 20 only RA Item No.: 91 207 625 Recommended 20" Complete Wheel Set DESIGN EDITION RACE I went with most aggressive Combination A.10 FA 9.0 J x 20 / RA 10.5 J x 20 with tires: FA 245/30 ZR 20 / RA 285/25 ZR 20 � Authentic HAMANN LOWERING KIT 4 progressive sport springs Lowering by approx. 40 mm FA, 20 mm RA Item-No.: 20 060 125 � Authentic HAMANN TIRE - PRESSURE CHECK SENSOR SYSTEM � Authentic HAMANN SIDE SILLS Item-No.: 10 060 120 � Authentic HAMANN REAL CF ROOF SPOLIER Item-No.: 10 060 235 � Authentic HAMANN AIRBAG SPORT STEERING WHEEL 3-SPOKE Three-spoke design w their SMG paddles (For assembly O.E. airbag in exchange) � Authentic HAMANN sports mirrors (all functions) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and of course !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E60.net Clings Still to do list;-): � Our Hobi's camera system from : ww.switchchange.com). � Individual leather interior (auburn+auburn alcantara)... and drive with sheer drivin' pleasure ... until 2009/2010 F10 comes or E60 possibly a 540d V8 diesel early in 2009 badly juiced!

Originally Posted by Hamann5' post='403145' date='Mar 15 2007, 08:07 PM
hehe well thanks freed0m but dam thats an olddd pic of my car lol..
ATS: your missing my point.. yes Hamann will look good and will always do so.. but the Hamann that I used to know was more of a brand that only certain people used or ever even heard about.. and yes you on this site makes that less possible day by day YOU shoving Hamann down peoples throats.. let people decide what hey want. not matter what people say, you always have to argue how Hamann is always better and in some cases rightfully so, but not ALWAYS.

bottom line hamann makes good products. are they the best? maybe im not the one to judge but everyone has their own opinion. but to sit here and "brainwash" people, how Hamann is like the only way, as if its the next Messiah, is obsurd. I say let people choose what they want and if Hamann if not then hey at least they choose it and not somone practically forcing it apon them..

yes we are all thankful that you offer your discounts to this forum. We all should be appreciative.. but if the only words that come out of you are hamann hamann hamann your not giveing other companies a chance

MODs: if you feel like closeing his thread do so I maybe shouldn't have opened my mouth but I finally vernted my opinion.. I don't want this turning into something greater..

I do not have any brands in my forums name right and never say what you said...
the only words that come out of you are hamann hamann hamann your not giveing other companies a chance
I did not offended ever Hartge nor people not even ACS... for me it does not matter what others like, this is how it is normal we are all different, but mate you ask me those things then you say "certain people" many are good friends and then should they be not normal for getting something what is unique, even if 50% here would have your front that is only this forum and how many guys you have in the States is a fact not a problem...

Here it is very rare and in many countries there is one or two full or even partially moded.

Then why you do not like if many have that you have I have, I do not mind if other people have what I have, that is the reason I get ER rimz, you can also .... anybody can if they want and pay for it.

Thx mate I like that people themselves choose and not you not me will tell them, they know what is good for them, search did I ever said HAMANN is the best? Nope, never I let all to decide but true that hard to beat the quality they provide and what you would do if you would be an official dealer????

This forum achived to get HAMANN make us a diffuser that is not expensive at all and most sexy out there, all buy whatever they want, and all guys who delt with me or direct HAMANN are satisfied and about certian people... those people are our clients who are able and keen on spend on being individual see again how many we are here out of 10000.... and they respect functionality and highest quality.

Look mate, HAMANN is not popular because more buy it know???, more people realised what they need is more than what they had??? then they choose the brand, BS it is their own decision not "brainwash" that is sick to say that!!! Now peace ya I do like Hartge and others but you asked and messaged me, this was my reply ENDE nice evening guys

Quick Reply: hartge splitter for m-tech