E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

gloss black roof wraps finally done :)

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 07:29 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

got the roof wraps done this weekend, thanks to ltbmw let me know what you guys think? thanks in advance
Attached Thumbnails gloss black roof wraps finally done :)-img_0025.jpg   gloss black roof wraps finally done :)-bmw14.png   gloss black roof wraps finally done :)-bmw18.png  
Old 04-10-2011, 07:31 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

hard to tell honestly. do you have any better pictures?

Michael
Owner
Acute Performance
Old 04-10-2011, 07:43 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by acuteperformance
hard to tell honestly. do you have any better pictures?

Michael
Owner
Acute Performance
hey michael i will post more pics tomorrow thanks
Old 04-10-2011, 08:23 PM
Senior Members

Looks nice how much it cost? I love the color of your car.
Old 04-10-2011, 08:30 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by aretardedorange
Looks nice how much it cost? I love the color of your car.
thanks buddy,
unfortunately my car color is discontinued, it is mystic blue. took it to ltbmw here lol! cheers! in so cal. (check out there website ltbmw.com) they do an awesome job.. so when you getting the new bimmer? love to see the color,post pics pls.. thanks
Old 04-10-2011, 08:42 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 07 530i Mystic Blue

More pix needed. I've always wondered what gloss/matte black roof would look like on a Mystic Blue.

BTW - lol, one of my friends spotted your car in West LA and thought it was me. I get a text 'what are you doing in West LA?' - it was on Friday around 6pm. I'm assuming it was you - based on the descriptions(wheels, rpi exhaust and the trinity license plate holder). He told me that he was about to catch up to you and wave. lol. That would have been a funny situation for both of you. Haha. Remember passing by a black modded 545i dropped, with 166 wheels?

When are you getting the M-tech or M5 kit?
Old 04-10-2011, 09:24 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by jg525i
thanks buddy,
unfortunately my car color is discontinued, it is mystic blue. took it to ltbmw here lol! cheers! in so cal. (check out there website ltbmw.com) they do an awesome job.. so when you getting the new bimmer? love to see the color,post pics pls.. thanks
Supposed to get it last month but the dealership messed up the order....sorting the headache out.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:34 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by leese8080
More pix needed. I've always wondered what gloss/matte black roof would look like on a Mystic Blue.

BTW - lol, one of my friends spotted your car in West LA and thought it was me. I get a text 'what are you doing in West LA?' - it was on Friday around 6pm. I'm assuming it was you - based on the descriptions(wheels, rpi exhaust and the trinity license plate holder). He told me that he was about to catch up to you and wave. lol. That would have been a funny situation for both of you. Haha. Remember passing by a black modded 545i dropped, with 166 wheels?

Wow how funny that was coz I was right behind him then I switched lanes and I got in front of him and he was staring at me when I passed him, then told my wife that 550i was dropped really nice and I love the wheels he had, and also we both had the same style plates installed on the side.. Lol!! That is funny, tell him I said wats up. Is he in this forum? I still have a few more mods to do before the m tech kit, the mod bug really bit me, I'm working changing the headlights this weekend and hopefully ltbmw can help me out. Then the following weekend I have an appt with my buddy Joe at trinity for the new rotors.. It's going to be a crazy weekend.. Let's see what happens..thanks
Old 04-10-2011, 09:36 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by leese8080

You have the m- tech kit right? Where did you get?thanks
Old 04-11-2011, 04:33 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 525i Alpine White / Tan

Originally Posted by jg525i
got the roof wraps done this weekend, thanks to ltbmw let me know what you guys think? thanks in advance
how many roofs do you have? I only had my top roof wrapped when I did mine post some more pics, but from what I can tell in those it looks like they did a good job

Quick Reply: gloss black roof wraps finally done :)