E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Fitted sport comfort seats in fully electric and both memory best mod

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2011, 09:21 AM
Members
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW 530D M-Sport, Steptronic, Grey Metallic, Retrofits: Sport Comfort Black Leather, M-Sport Alu Cube Dash Trim, Shadow Line Trim, CCC Pro Nav, Full M5 Conversion, M5 Mirrors, Quad M5, 20" M5 Gloss Black wheels, AC High Panel, Internal Boot Release, Mods: Xenons, Carbon Fibre Roof, Dension 500, Drilled & Grooved Discs,

Just changed my normal leather seats to sport comfort seats these are so good couldnt believe how many features are on these love them

Bolsters tighten up to hold you in the seats
Lumber support to support lower middle back goes up and down
Top of the seat folds forward to support upper back
headrest moves forward to support neck
And leg extension to support thighs

Best thong of all its fully electric and memory too on both sides passenger and driver
Old 08-07-2011, 10:04 AM
Senior Members

Tbh, I don't even know what kind of seats do I currently have. All I know is that my headrest can only be raised manually and it does not look as comfortable as those of the 7 series.

I do have that sliding thigh support on the seat and lumbar air support. I just assume mine is the cheap sport version.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:57 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 535i Alpine White w/ Gray Interior; Premium, Sports, Cold Weather; Comfort Access, NAV, iPod Adapter, Sat Radio Upgrades: ★ OEM 166 (245/35F : 275/30R) ★ Motorcepts HID AEs & Fogs ★ License Plate LEDs ★ 35% Tints ★ Wish List: MTech Kit : Matte Black Kidney Grilles : R1 Concepts / Hawk Brake Kit : Blacked-out Orion Headlights

20-Way seats FTW! Def one of the top 3 features I was after when searching for my car.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:14 PM
Members

how much for the new seat?
Old 08-07-2011, 12:22 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by rest0r
20-Way seats FTW! Def one of the top 3 features I was after when searching for my car.

Lol, top 3 options I was searching for was v8, sport suspension and manual but couldn't find any manual locally so next option was comfort access for the wife. Didn't realize there was different seating package. Thought the comfort package was available in the 7 series only.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:13 PM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW 530D M-Sport, Steptronic, Grey Metallic, Retrofits: Sport Comfort Black Leather, M-Sport Alu Cube Dash Trim, Shadow Line Trim, CCC Pro Nav, Full M5 Conversion, M5 Mirrors, Quad M5, 20" M5 Gloss Black wheels, AC High Panel, Internal Boot Release, Mods: Xenons, Carbon Fibre Roof, Dension 500, Drilled & Grooved Discs,

Originally Posted by rctmthouse
Tbh, I don't even know what kind of seats do I currently have. All I know is that my headrest can only be raised manually and it does not look as comfortable as those of the 7 series.

I do have that sliding thigh support on the seat and lumbar air support. I just assume mine is the cheap sport version.
Put up a pic of your interior some one should be able to tell which one it is
Old 08-07-2011, 02:32 PM
Members
Senior Members

Originally Posted by rest0r
Did u find a car with them or did u buy them abd fit them in after
Old 08-07-2011, 04:43 PM
Members
Senior Members

Originally Posted by BMWOZONE
how much for the new seat?
I got a great deal on them got them for £400 and im selling my old ones for £300
Old 08-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Members
Senior Members

The only set i can see that is as close to mine is on ebay for £800
Old 08-07-2011, 07:49 PM
Senior Members

pics plz!!

Quick Reply: Fitted sport comfort seats in fully electric and both memory best mod