E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

FINALLY!! Upgrades done!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 07:40 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 530i

Originally Posted by Howitzer
+3

ACS lip looks good on black cars but on white it sticks out too much and you can see its a stick-on - drill-in. Not worth it. Get Mtech or M5 replica bumper ASAP! Trust me, I did the same thing you did when I started modding. Eventually you will see the light.

Let me tell you what is going to start bothering you in the near future about your car in no particular order:

Hmm...sure do like my new wheels, but damn look at that gap now between the fender and the top of the tire. I need new springs / shocks or a coilover kit.

Ugghh... Look at my doors. They just go like a straight line to the skirt with no shape. Wish I had the mtech side skirts, would look awesome.

Hmmmmmm... Not sure I dig the front lip anymore. I hate that darn lined on the sides and front.

ohhhh, what about a black front grill?

TINTS!??

I need shadowline trim, the chromee is making me nuts...

Hmm mirrors? M5 ones? God those would look sick.

My rear bumper... not diggin it. How about an mtech? M5 replica? Maybe I can get quads?

LOL!!!
That made me laugh.. It's true.. Once you got on these forums you get something I refer to as 'mod-fever'. One thing after another.. Makes me think I should have just gotten an 08+ M5 and be done with it.. But that would ruin all the fun, wouldn't it?

As for your car, looks great. Next mod has to be a drop- don't make the same mistake as me- getting springs.. Spend the money and get adj. Coilovers!
Just my .02¢ tho
Happy modding