E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Finally, pics of mods!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 01:51 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

My favorite mod of yours? Easily the Orions!

Nice ride! And is it just the pic I'm looking at, or is the side "gill" grill a little crooked on the left?
Old 05-11-2011, 05:25 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Blk 2005 530i

Nice job, looks nice.....
Old 05-11-2011, 09:30 AM
Senior Members

looks amazing simon the cf matched really good on your car color congrats on the new hood good job on the install
joe did an amazing job hooking you with the cf hood i spoke with him and he said that there was one more left but it was damaged
but if i painted it, it wont be that bad... thinking about it though very nice
Old 05-11-2011, 10:57 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 07 530i Mystic Blue

Looks sweet man. This car going to show up at Bimmerfest this Saturday?
Old 05-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: check siggg

i still need to see this hood in person but it looks great! good job on proving us haters wrong about having a huge bulge
Old 05-11-2011, 11:04 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: check siggg

Originally Posted by devildawg712
I know you're against dropping the car, but is there even a slight chance you're changing your mind? I mean hey.... at a point in time you loved your chrome Foose wheels and chrome window trim BUT.... the forum got the best of you. LOL... in due time... I BET YOU'RE GUNNA BAG IT TOO. fool us all! LOL
dude JR, i suggested the same thing to him last time i saw him. i told him to drop his car we well cuz its HIGH off the ground LOL its simon's car so i guess if he likes it then its all good
Old 05-11-2011, 05:41 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Originally Posted by v_therussian
My favorite mod of yours? Easily the Orions!

Nice ride! And is it just the pic I'm looking at, or is the side "gill" grill a little crooked on the left?
Which picture are you referencing? Possibly the angle, I don't believe it is (it was carefully measured many times prior to the work, lol) and have never heard that from anyone

Originally Posted by leese8080
Looks sweet man. This car going to show up at Bimmerfest this Saturday?
It might. Not sure yet. It's so early And I was just reading about how the cops go super douche bag mode on Bimmerfest and basically has a field day on BMWs. I have no front plates and my tint is darker than what's legally allowed. So yeah... not sure since there more reasons for no than yes right now, lol.

Originally Posted by jasperxli
i still need to see this hood in person but it looks great! good job on proving us haters wrong about having a huge bulge
Hahaha, those original pics were for version 1 I believe. It has been revised quite a bit since I guess. And honestly though, I wouldn't mind it being larger than it is right now. I can barely see the bulge when I am in driver's seat.

Originally Posted by jasperxli
dude JR, i suggested the same thing to him last time i saw him. i told him to drop his car we well cuz its HIGH off the ground LOL its simon's car so i guess if he likes it then its all good
Never lower! For you guys that came from the slammed mentality it might look high, but it looks perfectly fine to me.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:45 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 07 530i Mystic Blue

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
I have no front plates and my tint is darker than what's legally allowed. So yeah... not sure since there more reasons for no than yes right now, lol.
I zip-tied my plate to the lower grille after I plugged the bumper holes - temp. solution.

My front tint is 20% and are super dark too. Will be driving to Pasadena with rolled down windows and quietly. Lol.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Hahaha... I don't even know where my front plate is right now

I've never had any front plate issues with my cars except up in LA, but just reading how the cops like to be dicks on Bimmerfest, it's a downer
Old 05-11-2011, 06:40 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW E-60 530I

Originally Posted by devildawg712
Sachal dont do it!
lol dont do what and why not

Quick Reply: Finally, pics of mods!