E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Finally got my E60 Lowered!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2005, 08:31 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: -SOLD- 530i Alpine White. Sport package, comfort seat package, premium sound package, power rear shade, premium package, rear red reflectors, and adaptive headlights with xenon’s

Night and day difference to me, LOOKS sooooo great
Old 10-29-2005, 09:55 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i SMG

Prodigal545i - Your car looks sweet...I REALLY like the way it sits!!!
From your login name I'm assuming its a 545 but please list some specifics about your ride so we can compare to ours. Such as options and amount it was lowered.
Thanks...and again nice look!
Old 10-29-2005, 11:27 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 645Ci black/red, Eibach springs, K&N air filter, Wetterauer ECU upgrade, Eisenmann 83mmx4 exhaust, 20" Sportec wheels-Michelin PS2 tires, Hamann front add-on lip

Originally Posted by Ricracing' date='Oct 29 2005, 04:44 PM
NICE!

Tint the windows! The overall look needs it!

Do you feel the car handels better now?

What about the comfort?

And, please read this tread:
http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=17774

[snapback]190650[/snapback]
Sweetttttttt......
Old 10-30-2005, 12:35 AM
Members

My Ride: 545i Saphire Black, Auburn Interior, Sun Shades, Navi, Cold/Sport package, Front and Rear Sensors, and other stuff I may not no of......... Other Rides 2005 Raven Black Yamaha R1 Jeep Cherokee Honda Accord

Yeah I guess I should list some details:

05 545i with Auburn interior
Sun Shades
Nav
Sport Pack/Cold Weather Package
Front and Rear Car Sensors
hmmmmmmmmmmmm....thats all i can really think of for now.....

Honestly I don't know how many inches the drop was. I know its slammed when I pack the car, 5 people.
Old 10-30-2005, 07:24 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i SMG

Thanks for the details.
Old 10-30-2005, 07:35 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

We should nickname Darwin at CarLab, Dr. E60. He's done a lot of work for several people on this forum, me included. He installed my MTech Kit and upgraded xenons. He'll probably be doing my exhaust install next, as soon as I decide on which brand to go with.

Your car looks great...so it's not rubbing at all? Mine was rubbing in the rear, and my car is not even lowered. Darwin tried rolling the fenders but he said something else on inside of the wheelwell is rubbing. I need to get it looked at again cause my car rubs with just 2 people in the car, over bumps.

As for tint, try Extreme Tint & Polish in Santa Clara...a few miles from CarLab, on the other side of 101. I know about 5 people including me who've gotten their tint done there and I think we all got 35% tint all around. Just a suggestion.

Again, great job on your car
Old 10-30-2005, 09:54 PM
Members

My Ride: 545i Saphire Black, Auburn Interior, Sun Shades, Navi, Cold/Sport package, Front and Rear Sensors, and other stuff I may not no of......... Other Rides 2005 Raven Black Yamaha R1 Jeep Cherokee Honda Accord

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' date='Oct 30 2005, 11:35 PM
We should nickname Darwin at CarLab, Dr. E60.? He's done a lot of work for several people on this forum, me included.? He installed my MTech Kit and upgraded xenons.? He'll probably be doing my exhaust install next, as soon as I decide on which brand to go with.?

Your car looks great...so it's not rubbing at all?? Mine was rubbing in the rear, and my car is not even lowered.? Darwin tried rolling the fenders but he said something else on inside of the wheelwell is rubbing.? I need to get it looked at again cause my car rubs with just 2 people in the car, over bumps.?

As for tint, try Extreme Tint & Polish in Santa Clara...a few miles from CarLab, on the other side of 101.? I know about 5 people including me who've gotten their tint done there and I think we all got 35% tint all around.? Just a suggestion.

Again, great job on your car?
[snapback]191133[/snapback]
Thanks for the comments....

Yeah, both Darwin and I were astonished that the rear is not rubbing. We test drove the car with 5 people in it and the rear did not rub at all. The fenders were not even rolled in the rear. Its crazy because with 5 people the tire is totally tucked under the fender. As for the front we did have to roll the fenders.

Adrian
Old 10-30-2005, 09:56 PM
Members

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' date='Oct 30 2005, 11:35 PM
We should nickname Darwin at CarLab, Dr. E60.? He's done a lot of work for several people on this forum, me included.? He installed my MTech Kit and upgraded xenons.? He'll probably be doing my exhaust install next, as soon as I decide on which brand to go with.?

Your car looks great...so it's not rubbing at all?? Mine was rubbing in the rear, and my car is not even lowered.? Darwin tried rolling the fenders but he said something else on inside of the wheelwell is rubbing.? I need to get it looked at again cause my car rubs with just 2 people in the car, over bumps.?

As for tint, try Extreme Tint & Polish in Santa Clara...a few miles from CarLab, on the other side of 101.? I know about 5 people including me who've gotten their tint done there and I think we all got 35% tint all around.? Just a suggestion.

Again, great job on your car?
[snapback]191133[/snapback]
O quick question......did you tint all your windows, but the windshield. How much? heheehheehe
Old 10-31-2005, 06:31 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Yep, all 5 windows except the windshield using Madico Charcool tint, for $250.
Old 10-31-2005, 09:09 AM
Members

THanks for the info....sorry for all the questions, but you wouldn't happen to have a number to that place for tinting windows do yaz...

Adrian

Quick Reply: Finally got my E60 Lowered!!!!