E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Decided on rear spoiler...I think...

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2005 545i Black Sapphire - Fully Loaded
Model Year: 545i 2005

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='661520' date='Sep 3 2008, 10:59 PM
You're blind. The RDSport looks more like the ACS. Trust me, I had them both.
what's the difference?
Old 09-04-2008, 04:02 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)

Should have gone M- Tech. It rules!
Old 09-04-2008, 04:57 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by r9ndy' post='661536' date='Sep 3 2008, 11:38 PM
what's the difference?
The RDSport and ACS spoilers sticks to the small flatten edge of the trunk and trail outwards. The RDSport has a steeper angle upwards than the ACS. The Hamann on the other hand sits on top of the trunk and has the steepest angle.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:24 PM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

C -- post pics when you get the spoiler on.

Originally Posted by EuroCarFan' post='661623' date='Sep 4 2008, 07:57 AM
The RDSport and ACS spoilers sticks to the small flatten edge of the trunk and trail outwards. The RDSport has a steeper angle upwards than the ACS. The Hamann on the other hand sits on top of the trunk and has the steepest angle.
Any pics of the RDSport vs. the Reiger?
Old 09-13-2008, 05:37 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 BmW 545I, Titanium Gray, Black Interior with Bamboo Anthracite wood trim, Sport Package.

Go with the reiger, it took me a while to pick a spoiler and after years of research i decided with reiger i think its the best looking spoiler on e60. Here are some pics.
Attached Thumbnails Decided on rear spoiler...I think...-reiger_spoiler_2.jpg   Decided on rear spoiler...I think...-reiger_spoiler_1.jpg  
Old 09-13-2008, 06:00 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

I did the Rieger. In fact, I ordered it 2 Thursdays ago with Eurorev and had the worst experience ever. Vincent from Eurorev is the worst! Cancelled my order last night with Eurorev, after terrible customer service and constant lies. It was also the worst conversation I've ever had with a vendor on this site. I actually thought I was talking to Quad_m. There were THAT many excuses! Terrible. Will never order from them again. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Anyway, I reordered the Spoiler with Trinity Autosport and should have it in a few weeks.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:57 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 BmW 545I, Titanium Gray, Black Interior with Bamboo Anthracite wood trim, Sport Package.

I dont understand C'bimer i got my reiger spoiler from EURO REV as well and it was vincent who ordered it, recieve it within 2 days and service was great, not sure exactly what happened there, but you wont regret it once you INSTALL the RIEGER spoiler it looks SICK. anyways good luck to you and nice new car there Dr Lev toook care of it good for you
Old 09-13-2008, 10:44 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='668833' date='Sep 13 2008, 09:00 PM
I did the Rieger. In fact, I ordered it 2 Thursdays ago with Eurorev and had the worst experience ever. Vincent from Eurorev is the worst! Cancelled my order last night with Eurorev, after terrible customer service and constant lies. It was also the worst conversation I've ever had with a vendor on this site. I actually thought I was talking to Quad_m. There were THAT many excuses! Terrible. Will never order from them again. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Anyway, I reordered the Spoiler with Trinity Autosport and should have it in a few weeks.
Well, since we are smutting up Vincent...I have never mentioned this but since I have a very similar story, I will.

I ordered my Hamann rep. splitter and ACS rep. diffuser from Vincent at EuroRev. I asked Vincent the turn around time to my door and was told 7 days. I needed to know the turnaround time because my car was going in for paint and I wanted to coordinate the parts painting as well. 7 days would work so I paid over the phone instantly via credit card. 11 days passed...nothing...no phone call, no parts...so I called and talked to Vincent who told me it should be there by the end of that week or the beginning of the next(14 days). I wait a few more days, now at 17 days...still no parts or call so I call Vincent again. He now tells me that they just got one and they are shipping it out tomorrow. I wait again....no parts, no phone call..we are now at 21-23 days so I call again. This time Vincent appologizes and tells me the diffuser they had for me has had a hairline crack and that they wanted to make sure it was perfect so they will ship out the new one out ASAP. Finally at 29 or 30 days my splitter and diffuser arrive. I missed the window to get all my parts painted together and had to pay an extra setup charge to the body shop but I did finally get my parts. The stories and lines I got from Vincent were ridiculous and there was absolutely zero communication. :thumbsdown:

John/Alpine White I hope you don't take offense to this, you my friend, were very helpful. It was from the time you directed me to Vincent that the problems started. John/AlpineWhite has always been great to me.
Old 09-14-2008, 06:55 AM
Contributors

My Ride: .
Model Year: .

Originally Posted by sIcK60' post='668816' date='Sep 13 2008, 08:37 PM
Go with the reiger, it took me a while to pick a spoiler and after years of research i decided with reiger i think its the best looking spoiler on e60. Here are some pics.
Looks good sIcK60 How did the roof spoiler install (3m tape or silicone glue)? Is that Reiger as well?
Old 09-14-2008, 10:23 AM
Senior Members

Just tape and it came out good, as long as the fitment is excellent the tape will work good

Quick Reply: Decided on rear spoiler...I think...