E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Dec 04 Parts CD's

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2004, 03:50 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got my hands on the latest Parts catalogue CD's!

Of course I plan on sharing the wealth with everyone else under one condition. Please do not take them and blast it on ebay. I like free and wish to make it free to everyone else.

Later tonight I will image it and post it on my site. To help try to keep it down to E60 members I will password protect it. Will post that later on.

To burn my images you will need Nero or any other image burning program. Or you can keep the images on your hard drive and use Deamon Tools to load the image as a virtual Hard Drive.

After it is posted if you have any questions feel free to pm me or just reply to this thread.

Remember, nothing tastes better than free!
Old 12-09-2004, 04:21 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by kigerka' date='Dec 9 2004, 01:50 PM
I just got my hands on the latest Parts catalogue CD's!

Of course I plan on sharing the wealth with everyone else under one condition.? Please do not take them and blast it on ebay.? I like free and wish to make it free to everyone else.

Later tonight I will image it and post it on my site.? To help try to keep it down to E60 members I will password protect it.? Will post that later on.

To burn my images you will need Nero or any other image burning program.? Or you can keep the images on your hard drive and use Deamon Tools to load the image as a virtual Hard Drive.

After it is posted if you have any questions feel free to pm me or just reply to this thread.

Remember, nothing tastes better than free!
[snapback]66938[/snapback]
Kris, When my Mac comes back it will be interesting to see if I can make it work on my computer. Thanks for the kind offer. Another one of the Good Guys! Greetings to your family for me.

John
Old 12-09-2004, 04:33 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by gomac' date='Dec 9 2004, 02:21 PM
Kris, When my Mac comes back it will be interesting to see if I can make it work on my computer. Thanks for the kind offer. Another one of the Good Guys! Greetings to your family for me.

John
[snapback]66948[/snapback]
Thank you very much. I have a feeling that it will not play on your mac unless you have a windows emulator. They are pretty easy to come by these days.
Old 12-09-2004, 07:00 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

Thanks Kris. Although it might be a pain, you might consider issuing the password using PM instead of a public posting. Remember that anyone can see the password -- even guests or lurkers. You'd never be able to stop them from dumping it on eBay, etc.
Old 12-09-2004, 09:15 AM
Members

My Ride: 2005 E60 525D

Originally Posted by Rudy' date='Dec 9 2004, 06:00 PM
Thanks Kris.? Although it might be a pain, you might consider issuing the password using PM instead of a public posting.? Remember that anyone can see the password -- even guests or lurkers.? You'd never be able to stop them from dumping it on eBay, etc.
[snapback]67004[/snapback]
I'd be VERY interested...... Ready to download !
Old 12-09-2004, 10:01 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Rudy' date='Dec 9 2004, 05:00 PM
Thanks Kris.? Although it might be a pain, you might consider issuing the password using PM instead of a public posting.? Remember that anyone can see the password -- even guests or lurkers.? You'd never be able to stop them from dumping it on eBay, etc.
[snapback]67004[/snapback]
Good call Rudy. When I get the image uploaded I will post and people can pm me for a password that I will probably change liek once a week or so
Old 12-09-2004, 11:59 AM
Senior Members

[attachment=4687:attachment]
Old 12-09-2004, 12:49 PM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

I would love to have that password so I can have the latest catalogue..
Old 12-09-2004, 01:33 PM
Senior Members

Hijack.
Kigerka,Why did you put the 12mm spacers on your ride?
Thanks,
Jimbo
Old 12-09-2004, 02:36 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: '06 530i -6speed - Comfort Seats - Premium Package - Premium Sound Package - Cold Weather Package - Ventilated Seats - Xenon -HUD - PDC - Nav

pretty please

i'll even provide (crappy 1mb) bandwidth.

Quick Reply: Dec 04 Parts CD's