E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Crazy Build Im Working On...

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 10:21 PM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: ///M5 BEAST
Model Year: 2006

thanks brother! we've been open for only a week and so far have done about four projects including this full wrap/build project here. so its been a great week so far...but who knows how next week will be. we are just taking it day by day, working hard and hoping for the best!

btw, this customer drove down from the Bay area....you should drive down too. side note: i still want those damn wheels! lol

Originally Posted by devildawg712
interested in seeing the final product. Pretty sure I know which ride this is just through the wheels, but I could be wrong.

BTW -- didn't know you got your shop up and running. Congrats on that brother. Good luck with the business. Wish you were closer to the Bay.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:22 PM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

I am here right now
Old 09-13-2012, 10:24 PM
Senior Members

late nights in the shop....gotta make this deadline! lol
Attached Thumbnails Crazy Build Im Working On...-ess-tuning.jpg  
Old 09-13-2012, 10:27 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545 modded the F out

Originally Posted by umichchris
thanks brother! we've been open for only a week and so far have done about four projects including this full wrap/build project here. so its been a great week so far...but who knows how next week will be. we are just taking it day by day, working hard and hoping for the best!

btw, this customer drove down from the Bay area....you should drive down too. side note: i still want those damn wheels! lol
So tempting, but I have to hold off for now. Oh, and I thought you had like some custom HRE's or another project being constructed for you? We'll see?. might not be much longer till I change it a bit

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
I am here right now
Where at Simon? In the Bay or Chris' shop. If so you guys should seriously team up!! MONEY!
Old 09-13-2012, 10:32 PM
Senior Members

hahaha! great minds think alike, he just installed these custom headlights....we worked together on the layout (he did all the heavy lifting with his expertise of course lol)

as for the rims, i really want these 21" DPEs but man.....they are almost like $5k so your set really sounds much more practical haha

Originally Posted by devildawg712
So tempting, but I have to hold off for now. Oh, and I thought you had like some custom HRE's or another project being constructed for you? We'll see?. might not be much longer till I change it a bit

Where at Simon? In the Bay or Chris' shop. If so you guys should seriously team up!! MONEY!
Old 09-13-2012, 11:03 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: check siggg

cant wait to see the final result chris!
Old 09-14-2012, 07:55 AM
Members

My Ride: I HAVE A 2004 530I MOSTLY STOCK EXCEPT FOR 22IN ASANTI AF128 BLACK, I HAVE A 6 SPPED MANUAL TRANS. IT ALSO HAS DOOR CURTAINS WHICH I LIKE ALOT. NAVI. I HOPE TO CHANGE MY SEATS TO COMFORT SOON.

About how much does wrapping the whole car go for?
Old 09-14-2012, 09:32 AM
Senior Members

these gloss black accents we created all over the car really make that matte blue metallic POP.

this is now my favorite ///M5 out here. more pics to come. full shoot tomorrow morning....
Attached Thumbnails Crazy Build Im Working On...-photo-11-.jpg  
Old 09-14-2012, 09:34 AM
Senior Members

we are going to do a group buy for members if the interest exists...considerable discounts to be had for all members in the 5series.net family

in the meantime, shoot me a PM with ur desired color/finish and we can look into it for ya!
Originally Posted by antnmillie
About how much does wrapping the whole car go for?
Old 09-14-2012, 10:47 AM
Members

love those vents, on a close inspection do they look oem? please send me an inbox with the price of those grilles. thanks

Quick Reply: Crazy Build Im Working On...