E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

charger sound clip and resonater delete with remus

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 05:19 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Posted in main forum but in case some of you only visit this one-still no camara yet-I dont have the 300 to 400 bucks to invest in one and to be honest I dont have any friends I have came across who has a camara-I guess my crew just does not like pictures all that much-I am getting a new cell phone as mine is falling apart so hopefully soon. However I did realize my computer had a microphone so atleast could do some sound clips

First one is more the engine/charger sound-you will hear it quite aggressive and clearl

second was taken at the rear of the car near the exhaust-recent mod was a res delete with my existing remus sport sound muffler/exhaust

Please do yourself and everyone a favor and use earphones-quite frankly it sounds like every day exhaust to some degree without earphones but with earphones it capatures the true sound and is quite pleasing I think youll find.

Let me know how you like the exhaust since more of you are usually looking for an exhaust note and I think the combo of my remus with res delete has the deepest throatiest sound I have heard. It is not like the F1 high pitched of the eisenman racing or the M5 but I think it makes it sound like a true big v8 (even though I have an i6!) I was impressed how deeply sounding it was with my exhaust set up considering even e46 m3s with their big I6s and exhaust still sound quite high pitched-Someone asked me if I had a v10 the other day-obviously oblivious to cars but nonetheless it gives off that deep sound usually heard in a v8-So if you have a v8 I can only imagine how deep and great it would sound
Attached Files
File Type: wav
5.wav (5.92 MB, 131 views)
File Type: wav
7.wav (4.92 MB, 80 views)
Old 11-26-2007, 10:59 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 Silver 535i Virgin--Becoming a Beast!

Originally Posted by redwhiteblue' post='487011' date='Oct 28 2007, 05:19 AM
Posted in main forum but in case some of you only visit this one-still no camara yet-I dont have the 300 to 400 bucks to invest in one and to be honest I dont have any friends I have came across who has a camara-I guess my crew just does not like pictures all that much-I am getting a new cell phone as mine is falling apart so hopefully soon. However I did realize my computer had a microphone so atleast could do some sound clips

First one is more the engine/charger sound-you will hear it quite aggressive and clearl

second was taken at the rear of the car near the exhaust-recent mod was a res delete with my existing remus sport sound muffler/exhaust

Please do yourself and everyone a favor and use earphones-quite frankly it sounds like every day exhaust to some degree without earphones but with earphones it capatures the true sound and is quite pleasing I think youll find.

Let me know how you like the exhaust since more of you are usually looking for an exhaust note and I think the combo of my remus with res delete has the deepest throatiest sound I have heard. It is not like the F1 high pitched of the eisenman racing or the M5 but I think it makes it sound like a true big v8 (even though I have an i6!) I was impressed how deeply sounding it was with my exhaust set up considering even e46 m3s with their big I6s and exhaust still sound quite high pitched-Someone asked me if I had a v10 the other day-obviously oblivious to cars but nonetheless it gives off that deep sound usually heard in a v8-So if you have a v8 I can only imagine how deep and great it would sound
That sounds really good. That's on a V6? Wow.

What resonator did you delete?

So Cal
Old 11-27-2007, 09:26 AM
Senior Members

That is wicked!
The sound is very deep but not obnoxiously loud.