E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Carbon fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap Completed!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2010, 10:55 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bdogge
Very nice work! Are you going to wrap your door trims as well? Another suggestion, on your steering wheel wrap, it'll probably better if the design on the wrap flows, this would make it even cleaner. Just my opinion, but other than that everything looks very noice! Good job.
I am not to sure about the door trim but you are right about the flow of the design, I really just did it quick to show ppl, but eventually it will get rewrapped. Thanks buddy
Old 10-28-2010, 02:48 PM
Senior Members

$400, thats kinda expensive bro. Does this include you removing the trim and reinstalling it? and im assuming you provide the material?
Old 10-28-2010, 02:52 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by aresh
$400, thats kinda expensive bro. Does this include you removing the trim and reinstalling it? and im assuming you provide the material?
Yes, $400 actually is really cheap when you have bimman.com selling covers for $450 and its nowhere near perfect. I remove every single piece that needs to be wrapped and wrap around them so everything looks clean. You wont find one imperfection on the wrapping. Will look OEM when I am done with it. Yes, I will reinstall everything and the price includes the material. PM me if your interested. Thanks
Old 10-28-2010, 03:04 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 14 550i

I think $400 is a great price considering it's a pain in the butt to remove the trim -- it takes great patience to not jack it up. Also, applying the wrap, heating it, stretching it, it's no bueno.

You get what you pay for right? Cheap, Fast, Quality. Pick 2.

Michael
Acute Performance

Originally Posted by white535xi
Yes, $400 actually is really cheap when you have bimman.com selling covers for $450 and its nowhere near perfect. I remove every single piece that needs to be wrapped and wrap around them so everything looks clean. You wont find one imperfection on the wrapping. Will look OEM when I am done with it. Yes, I will reinstall everything and the price includes the material. PM me if your interested. Thanks
Old 10-28-2010, 03:11 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by acuteperformance
I think $400 is a great price considering it's a pain in the butt to remove the trim -- it takes great patience to not jack it up. Also, applying the wrap, heating it, stretching it, it's no bueno.

You get what you pay for right? Cheap, Fast, Quality. Pick 2.

Michael
Acute Performance
Thanks Mike I appreciate it. In life you get exactly what you pay for. The labor included is actually harder than the actual wrapping. When I tell you, you will no find one imperfection on the wrapping, you just wont. I even thought $400 was a little to low.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:25 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: m54

i did have the bavauto CF overlays on my christmas list... but now im thinkin im gonna have to make a holiday trip to NY for this
ps. is there anyway you could wrap the top of my laptop and have the apple logo cut out so its still visible when it glows? youd def be my best friend
Old 10-28-2010, 10:53 PM
Members

My Ride: BMW 550i 20" Forgestar F14 Black

$400 is actually a fair price. I watched my friend wrap my trims and it really takes some skills to do the job. It took several hours to finish and the result will prove that it's worth every cent.
Old 10-29-2010, 06:44 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by e60.teamegypt.4
i did have the bavauto CF overlays on my christmas list... but now im thinkin im gonna have to make a holiday trip to NY for this
ps. is there anyway you could wrap the top of my laptop and have the apple logo cut out so its still visible when it glows? youd def be my best friend
Hey Man, def dont buy that Bavauto CF overlay you will regret it. I am actually doing PSe60's car tomorrow and he had purchased those overlays 2 years back and the fitment is so off along with other issues. Whenever your around the NY area just hit me up. I'll PM you my number. And yeah wrapping your laptop is very possible.

Originally Posted by bdogge
$400 is actually a fair price. I watched my friend wrap my trims and it really takes some skills to do the job. It took several hours to finish and the result will prove that it's worth every cent.
Exactly! Thanks !
Old 10-31-2010, 07:57 AM
Contributors

Hey Guys, just finished up PSE60's interior trim yest. Check out the pics(phone pics)
Attached Thumbnails Carbon fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap Completed!-pse601.jpg   Carbon fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap Completed!-pse602.jpg   Carbon fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap Completed!-pse603.jpg   Carbon fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap Completed!-pse604.jpg   Carbon fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap Completed!-pse605.jpg  

Carbon fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap Completed!-pse606.jpg   Carbon fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap Completed!-pse607.jpg   Carbon fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap Completed!-pse608.jpg  
Old 10-31-2010, 08:57 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: Bmw 530d 2004

Great work man!

Quick Reply: Carbon fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap Completed!