E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

BMW Christmas present

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 11:22 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545i SMG with Limited Slip Differential
Model Year: 2005

On 28 Nov I ordered two 166 rims for my winter wheel set. (but I need only one because I noticed one more in the garage, so I think I will sell one front perfectly new, with invoice)
That afternoon I did the bank transfer because I reached the stupid limit of my CC (and with bank I can't lift it).
I send them the receipt of the transfer by fax and I though in some days I will have had my rims.
I called in Germany 7 days after (on Monday) and was told "Rims are not in stock, they are arriving on Wednesday then shipped to you immediately".

On next Monday no rims here yet.
So I recall and they told me "Your payment isn't credited yet". !!!
My answer "Hey, the IBAN code is unique and on the receipt I have your address and your bank address"
"Bla bla"
"Hey, just noticed your bank has been bought from my bank that is the second bank of EU: if you cannot recognize your payment, I will contact someone here who will do it for us. The notorious german efficiency, eh?" (by email)
I resent the receipt by fax from the bank. The real problem (I will find out) was the first receipt I faxed on 28 nov was unreadable because too light. But they should have called me on 30 Nov asking me for a new fax, not forgot me and and my order.
Some hrs later the man wrote me finally money has been credited on their account.

In the meantime I asked my dealer for the price of the heated steering module, to retrofit it on my car. (as already said in many topics). My dealer said he needs 1 month to have the part. I asked in Germany and was told 2 days. But it was only an info to profit of the mail to ask about my previous order.
Yesterday finally I got my rims by carrier and this morning I'm going to install winter wheels.
Inside the big box with rims I noticed a little box. I though "Bolts?".
I see the code on the side .. -321
AAHHH!!!! The Xmas present!!!!
It costs about 130 eur.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:16 AM
Contributors

This post really confused the F out of me.

Grats, though. =)
Old 12-20-2008, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

Old 12-20-2008, 10:53 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by AlexFW' post='749306' date='Dec 20 2008, 03:22 AM
On 28 Nov I ordered two 166 rims for my winter wheel set. (but I need only one because I noticed one more in the garage, so I think I will sell one front perfectly new, with invoice)
That afternoon I did the bank transfer because I reached the stupid limit of my CC (and with bank I can't lift it).
I send them the receipt of the transfer by fax and I though in some days I will have had my rims.
I called in Germany 7 days after (on Monday) and was told "Rims are not in stock, they are arriving on Wednesday then shipped to you immediately".

On next Monday no rims here yet.
So I recall and they told me "Your payment isn't credited yet". !!!
My answer "Hey, the IBAN code is unique and on the receipt I have your address and your bank address"
"Bla bla"
"Hey, just noticed your bank has been bought from my bank that is the second bank of EU: if you cannot recognize your payment, I will contact someone here who will do it for us. The notorious german efficiency, eh?" (by email)
I resent the receipt by fax from the bank. The real problem (I will find out) was the first receipt I faxed on 28 nov was unreadable because too light. But they should have called me on 30 Nov asking me for a new fax, not forgot me and and my order.
Some hrs later the man wrote me finally money has been credited on their account.

In the meantime I asked my dealer for the price of the heated steering module, to retrofit it on my car. (as already said in many topics). My dealer said he needs 1 month to have the part. I asked in Germany and was told 2 days. But it was only an info to profit of the mail to ask about my previous order.
Yesterday finally I got my rims by carrier and this morning I'm going to install winter wheels.
Inside the big box with rims I noticed a little box. I though "Bolts?".
I see the code on the side .. -321
AAHHH!!!! The Xmas present!!!!
It costs about 130 eur.

S .L. O .W .E .R ... A l e x

T ... Y ... P ... E ..... S ... L ... O ... W ... E ... R.........
Old 12-20-2008, 11:25 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545i SMG with Limited Slip Differential
Model Year: 2005

Originally Posted by mhs525' post='749527' date='Dec 20 2008, 08:53 PM
S .L. O .W .E .R ... A l e x

T ... Y ... P ... E ..... S ... L ... O ... W ... E ... R.........

Ok... In short: I ordered two wheels in Germany (BMW central warehouse) and for their guilt the shipment had a 7 days delay.
As apologies, they gave me the module for the heated steering I asked info for.# 61 31 6 953 321, price EUR 130.
And I found the little box in the biiiiiiig box with rims inside

Hope it's clear now
Old 12-20-2008, 11:38 AM
Contributors

haha aww he was just excited that's all
Old 12-20-2008, 01:32 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 528i, Space Grey, Nav, PDC, Premium, Sports, Grey Leather, Xenon, Cornering...

That's awesome man!!!

Tonymac
Old 12-20-2008, 06:49 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by AlexFW' post='749542' date='Dec 20 2008, 03:25 PM
Ok... In short: I ordered two wheels in Germany (BMW central warehouse) and for their guilt the shipment had a 7 days delay.
As apologies, they gave me the module for the heated steering I asked info for.# 61 31 6 953 321, price EUR 130.
And I found the little box in the biiiiiiig box with rims inside

Hope it's clear now

Great stuff... good luck with the retrofit...
Old 12-20-2008, 07:27 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Black/BlacK

That was very nice of them
Old 12-20-2008, 09:28 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

Originally Posted by mhs525' post='749738' date='Dec 20 2008, 07:49 PM
Great stuff... good luck with the retrofit...
+1

Quick Reply: BMW Christmas present