E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Before and after shots

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 10:27 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man those look great... been thinking about switching out the OEM 19 staggered that came with mine for something like what you got.

Where are you all getting those wheels? what offset and wheel spec did you get? price?
Old 04-15-2012, 08:19 AM
Members

Wow! Really looks nice. I agree with the others, a drop is in order. But even if you don't do it, it's a winner!
Old 04-15-2012, 09:49 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2012 535i X-driveSpace Grey/Black Dakota, Fineline Anthracite Trim; Executive Package (Rear View, Lumbar, Nav, Voice, SIRIUS, HiFi Pro) Technology Package (Hi Beam Assist, Lane Departure, Blind Spot Detection, Surround View) BMW Apps (Apps, Smart Pho
Model Year: 2012

I like the height the way it is, especially for snowy weather (if we have a real winter next year).
Old 04-15-2012, 06:18 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545i

Thanks all
So next up on the to do list...

1-Shadow Line
2-Blue tooth integration
3-Fix the rust that I discovered on the right rear door, minor work
4-Fix the mirrors
5-Some more coding

And that's it
Old 04-15-2012, 08:21 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Titanum Grey 525i 2004 Black 328i 2008 2008 E70 X5

Originally Posted by Shlooky
Thanks all
So next up on the to do list...

1-Shadow Line
2-Blue tooth integration
3-Fix the rust that I discovered on the right rear door, minor work
4-Fix the mirrors
5-Some more coding

And that's it
you also should consider black kidney grills and RPI scoops(black or red) but i prefer red. its cheap and easy to install
Old 04-16-2012, 07:47 AM
Senior Members

Already got the black kidney grills

And RPI scoops? Sorry my lack of experience, but what exactly are RPI scoops and what do they do?

Thanks again.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:17 AM
Members

My Ride: 2005 545i - 36k miro 111's m5 front bumper and mtech rear Titanium Silver / Black Dakota sport package, cold package, Sirius, Nav, Logic 7, Rear Shade, Ipod Integration

Originally Posted by Shlooky
I finally got the Miro's installed, here are some before and after shots...
I like the Continentals as well, I think however they are too proud of themselves, too much writing on the tires LOL!
Who was it that recommended the Miro's to me again? I wish to thank them for the awesome choice. Also no spacers required, i think they look nice. There is some vibration, the car was shifting to the right, but after I drove it for a while, the tires settled in and all was ok, I will bring it back to the tire shop if the vibration continues.

Does the car need to be lowered? or is it ok this way? Under load the car sits nicely
looks great! - mine are going on this week once the car is back from getting the new bumpers put on. You mention there is some vibration, you need to use the hub rings as these wheels are not hub centric for our cars (at least the 19"s are not) - they came with my wheels when I ordered them from Trinity, with these on you sould have no vibration at all
Old 04-16-2012, 08:21 AM
Members

My Ride: 2005 545i - 36k miro 111's m5 front bumper and mtech rear Titanium Silver / Black Dakota sport package, cold package, Sirius, Nav, Logic 7, Rear Shade, Ipod Integration

Originally Posted by Arctic-Rodz
man those look great... been thinking about switching out the OEM 19 staggered that came with mine for something like what you got.

Where are you all getting those wheels? what offset and wheel spec did you get? price?

Call Joe at Trinity Autosport - excellent service and great prices got mine from him, had them in a few days, he has the correct offsets - the rims do need the hub centric rings though for our cars (he wil send them with the wheels)
Old 04-16-2012, 09:02 AM
Members

I think you should leave the chrome trim on there. once you change it, you'll just look like 200 other black 5's with miro's and no chrome trim. just my opinion
Attached Thumbnails Before and after shots-beamer-1.jpg  
Old 04-16-2012, 09:29 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by JMR545i
looks great! - mine are going on this week once the car is back from getting the new bumpers put on. You mention there is some vibration, you need to use the hub rings as these wheels are not hub centric for our cars (at least the 19"s are not) - they came with my wheels when I ordered them from Trinity, with these on you sould have no vibration at all
So they put hub rings on them, I don't think they balanced the tires properly however, will go back to them for another go at it.

Thanks

Quick Reply: Before and after shots