E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Another mod - fender grills

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008 | 10:59 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by alpinewhite' post='580305' date='May 14 2008, 08:07 PM
...I just hate people who are f'n rude on this forum ....Let others enjoy and comment about his mod, not insult him.
+1 Yes please
Old 05-14-2008 | 11:39 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 08 550 Carbon Sport Almost everything factory, but no sound upgrades.

Originally Posted by alpinewhite' post='580305' date='May 14 2008, 01:07 PM
don't bother clicking on this thread anymore.
The first insulting remarks in this thread were something about a stone age and some choice phrases that followed.

I expressed an opinion, in my own way, that some disagreed with [and some agreed with]. That is what this forum is about.

I will continue to read and contribute to any Topic I care to.
Old 05-14-2008 | 11:58 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i

Originally Posted by sixcard' post='580478' date='May 14 2008, 12:39 PM
The first insulting remarks in this thread were something about a stone age and some choice phrases that followed.

I expressed an opinion, in my own way, that some disagreed with [and some agreed with]. That is what this forum is about.

I will continue to read and contribute to any Topic I care to.
sorry sixcard, john is a good friend of mine and was jumping to my defense...we are not trying to age discriminate you....I understand that you have different tastes in car mods...everyone does...not everyone likes my AC-S splitters, some do ..its not a big deal, but John is right that you can go ahead and leave a comment but you don't need to further instigate stuff by adding more jerk comments like you did about adding more grills to the rear because there is room there.

In the end its my car, I did it, I love it. I'm not saying you have to do it. I post pics to show people how it looks and let people know who installed it for me. If there are other people on the forum who like how it turned out, they can ask me about it and do it as well. Generally everyone on this forum gets along...but there is no need to keep negatively commenting about the mod, you said it was tacky and that should have been enough.
Old 05-14-2008 | 12:01 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

Originally Posted by ImSort0fABigDeal' post='580506' date='May 14 2008, 12:58 PM
sorry sixcard, john is a good friend of mine and was jumping to my defense...we are not trying to age discriminate you....I understand that you have different tastes in car mods...everyone does...not everyone likes my AC-S splitters, some do ..its not a big deal, but John is right that you can go ahead and leave a comment but you don't need to further instigate stuff by adding more jerk comments like you did about adding more grills to the rear because there is room there.

In the end its my car, I did it, I love it. I'm not saying you have to do it. I post pics to show people how it looks and let people know who installed it for me. If there are other people on the forum who like how it turned out, they can ask me about it and do it as well. Generally everyone on this forum gets along...but there is no need to keep negatively commenting about the mod, you said it was tacky and that should have been enough.
well said
Old 05-14-2008 | 12:39 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 08 550 Carbon Sport Almost everything factory, but no sound upgrades.

Originally Posted by ImSort0fABigDeal' post='580506' date='May 14 2008, 03:58 PM

Good comments and let's stick a fork in it. My apologies to all who were offended or insulted by my posts.

And I don't take any offense at remarks about my age. Here is a quote from Will Rogers ...

?Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way. I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved?
Old 05-14-2008 | 01:01 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i

Originally Posted by sixcard' post='580554' date='May 14 2008, 01:39 PM
Good comments and let's stick a fork in it. My apologies to all who were offended or insulted by my posts.

And I don't take any offense at remarks about my age. Here is a quote from Will Rogers ...

?Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way. I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved?
sounds good to me *hand shake*

nice quote...
Old 05-14-2008 | 07:37 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i Custom Matt White Paint by PLATINUM VIP | Sport Pkg | Cold Weather Pkg | 6 Speed Manual | Premium Sound | Oem ///M5 Front Bumper | Oem ///M5 Rear Bumper | OEM ///M5 Side Skirts | Oem ///M5 Trunk Finisher | Oem ///M5 Fenders | 20% Tint | Vip Modular Wheels | 21x9.5 F | 21 x11 R | Magnaflow Exhaust | AAA Oval Tips | RPI Scoops | KW V2 Coilovers | Predator Ice V2 Angel Eyes | LED Side Turn Signal Markers ( Smoked ) Cross Drilled Rotors | CF Engine cover | Axxis Deluxe Break Pads | K&N Drop in

Originally Posted by alpinewhite' post='578427' date='May 11 2008, 06:31 PM

big props to Hiep
THANKS JOHN ...
Old 05-14-2008 | 07:39 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 545i Custom Matt White Paint by PLATINUM VIP | Sport Pkg | Cold Weather Pkg | 6 Speed Manual | Premium Sound | Oem ///M5 Front Bumper | Oem ///M5 Rear Bumper | OEM ///M5 Side Skirts | Oem ///M5 Trunk Finisher | Oem ///M5 Fenders | 20% Tint | Vip Modular Wheels | 21x9.5 F | 21 x11 R | Magnaflow Exhaust | AAA Oval Tips | RPI Scoops | KW V2 Coilovers | Predator Ice V2 Angel Eyes | LED Side Turn Signal Markers ( Smoked ) Cross Drilled Rotors | CF Engine cover | Axxis Deluxe Break Pads | K&N Drop in

Originally Posted by imsort0fabigdeal' post='578399' date='may 11 2008, 05:36 pm

wow ... That sticker looks waaaaay nicer !!! Lol .. Thanks for the paypal mang ... And thanks for post n up my good work !!! Lol ...
Old 05-14-2008 | 07:40 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by NeRwEEzy' post='578450' date='May 11 2008, 06:52 PM
havent seen you in a while man. hope you're feeling better at least. car looks great +1 props to hiep
THANKS FOR THE PROPS YA ...
Old 05-14-2008 | 07:50 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by r1racer' post='578428' date='May 11 2008, 06:32 PM
NICE!!!

I'm getting mine done this week by Hiepster too! Can't wait!

OH REALLY ?? LOL ... I'LL HIT YOU UP AS SOON AS IT GETS HERE .... HOLLA AT UR BOY " HIEPSTA" ...

Quick Reply: Another mod - fender grills