E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Are you a BMW Club member?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 08:38 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

The BMW Club (BMW CCA) is kicking off its 2007 membership drive.

Benefits include:

* Member reward - you get a check from BMW NA for $500-1500 (depends on model) when you get a new or CPO BMW
* Subscription to Roundel magazine (monthly)
* Discount on parts - dealers routinely give 10-20% off
* Driving schools on tracks such as Lime Rock, Poconos, Sebring
* Autocross
* Local chapter events

If you are not a member, click here to go to the Club's Web site to join.
Old 04-06-2007, 08:55 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

I also recommend that everyone becomes a member...

I've been one since 1989 and although I'm not very active in chapter or club events, the Roundel alone is probably worth the price of membership. The member reward check is also pretty huge and more than pays for the cost of the membership.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:13 PM
Members

Originally Posted by JSpira' post='411033' date='Apr 6 2007, 11:38 PM
The BMW Club (BMW CCA) is kicking off its 2007 membership drive.

Benefits include:

* Member reward - you get a check from BMW NA for $500-1500 (depends on model) when you get a new or CPO BMW
* Subscription to Roundel magazine (monthly)
* Discount on parts - dealers routinely give 10-20% off
* Driving schools on tracks such as Lime Rock, Poconos, Sebring
* Autocross
* Local chapter events

If you are not a member, click here to go to the Club's Web site to join.

I may be a bit slow tonight, but I was not able to locate the membership fee on the link you provided. How much is the annual membership?

I would also like to confirm your claim of a check from BMW NA for between $500 and $1500 for purchasing an LCI or CPO for BMWCCA members.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:49 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by enelrojo' post='411047
I would also like to confirm your claim of a check from BMW NA for between $500 and $1500 for purchasing an LCI or CPO for BMWCCA members.
What exactly would you like to confirm? I have gotten many of these checks.
Old 04-07-2007, 04:59 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 530Xi - Navigation, Premium package, Steptronic.

Originally Posted by JSpira' post='411059' date='Apr 7 2007, 01:49 AM
I think you are right - it is prob. on the next form but I believe it is $40

What exactly would you like to confirm? I have gotten many of these checks.
It's on the BMWCCA website, and explains that after maintaining a membership in the BMWCCA for a full year ($40), if you buy a new or CPO BMW from a BMW Center, then you can (if you apply for it to the BMWCCA) get a check for $500 to $1500, depending on what you buy.

Besides that bennie, of course, are the Roundel, local Chapter events, discounts on parts/acessories purchase, etc. etc. Even if you're just a lurker here, joining costs just over ten cents per day (on an annual basis) and could lead to a big check when you buy your bimmer.
Old 04-07-2007, 06:51 AM
Members

Originally Posted by ExGMan' post='411113' date='Apr 7 2007, 07:59 AM
It's on the BMWCCA website, and explains that after maintaining a membership in the BMWCCA for a full year ($40), if you buy a new or CPO BMW from a BMW Center, then you can (if you apply for it to the BMWCCA) get a check for $500 to $1500, depending on what you buy.

Besides that bennie, of course, are the Roundel, local Chapter events, discounts on parts/acessories purchase, etc. etc. Even if you're just a lurker here, joining costs just over ten cents per day (on an annual basis) and could lead to a big check when you buy your bimmer.

I wish I had known about this 12 months ago.

For the unfamiliar, here are the stipulations as they appear on the BMWCCA site:

Membership Rewards Program

You may be eligible to receive an allowance based on the purchase or lease of a new or Certified Pre-Owned BMW through an authorized U.S. BMW center.

* A membership of one year (365 days) or more immediately preceding the purchase date of the vehicle is required to take advantage of this program.
* A member in good standing cannot have any lapse in membership during that 365-day period.

Terms and Conditions:

1. Only those vehicles purchased from authorized BMW centers in the U.S. qualify for the purchase allowance.
2. The BMW Car Club Allowance is non-transferable and can only be redeemed by a car club member. Sales documents and vehicle title must be in the member's name. If a member co-signs for a vehicle with a non-car club member, both must reside in the same household. If a member co-signs for a vehicle with another car club member, both must reside in the same household, but, there can only be one rebate submission.
3. This program is not available in conjunction with other special purchase programs offered by BMW of North America, LLC, including but not limited to the Vendor Program or any other certificate offer.
4. Vehicles purchased or leased through a 3rd party (i.e. brokers, lease companies, etc.) do not qualify.
5. BMW allows one rebate per calendar year per member and only one member can apply for a rebate if there is joint or multiple ownership of the vehicle.
6. For certified pre-owned vehicles, rebates will be paid once per vehicle per customer.
7. BMW is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected applications.

Eligible Vehicles:
New passenger cars (including European Delivery), new SAVs and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles.

Ineligible Vehicles:
New, non-registered vehicles in excess of 1,000 miles including company vehicles, retail demos or loaner vehicles. Pre-owned passenger cars and SAVs that have not been enrolled in the BMW Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program. Military & Diplomatic sales. The MINI is not included in this program.
Old 04-07-2007, 12:51 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 525i Titanium Silver Metalic and 2003 325xi Jet Black with the Premium Package in both cars.

I've been a member for 3 years now, I don't participate in my local chapter functions, although I read in their newsletter that they have great functions at times. I enjoy greatly reading the Roundel Magazine.
Old 04-07-2007, 01:17 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Mr 5er' post='411202' date='Apr 7 2007, 04:51 PM
I I enjoy greatly reading the Roundel Magazine.
Glad you like it!
Old 04-07-2007, 10:02 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 Sapphire Black on Black M5 - loaded sans soft close doors

enelrojo summed it up nicely (and verbatim!).

Remember, you MUST be a member for at least a year before you qualify for the rebate. Also read the instructions very carefully - if you submit outside of the timeframe, you will be denied. Just follow the instructinos all all is good - I've done it twice.
Old 04-08-2007, 03:53 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 04' 530i Sport/premium/cold wx/PDC/xenon.

Just wanted to add my .02. Have been a BMWCCCA member for 3 years. I received a check for $500 after the purchase of my CPO 04' 530i. I do take advantage of the chapter organized driving courses. I think everyone who enjoys driving will enjoy reading the Roundel, no matter what you drive.

Quick Reply: Are you a BMW Club member?