E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Would you buy a BMW again

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 04:46 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll put it in big bold letters so no one else decides to make shit up and claim I said it:

I won't buy another BMW because Edmonton BMW sucks balls and I refuse to support them. The service department sucks, and so does the customer service. Bavaria BMW has arrogant salespeople so I won't support them either.

I would consider buying a Lexus again because Lexus of Edmonton is amazing.

That's it. All this stuff about how I think that BMW's are crap, or that I like Lexus because they're oh so reliable is completely imagined. I never, ANYWHERE, said anything like that. I never said my car was crap. I never said I didn't like my car. I never initiated a conversation about reliability. I don't get why hating the dealer is so hard to understand.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:51 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 BMW 545I M sport suspension Active Steering M sport interior Navi Low ride sports

I would definitly buy a BMW again. there is no other car on the road that has the complete package like the BMW has...Its got extreme handling with a very nice power and aggressivness side to them...its got the looks and nice luxury also... I have always been a bimmer fan.. my 04 545I is my first ever Bmw and im loving every aspect of the car...Im a mechanic and there are not to many cars on the road that handle as well as the BMW does. they dont call them the ultimate driving machine for nothing...lol.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:42 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by jaydub456' post='1009620' date='Sep 16 2009, 07:46 PM
I won't buy another BMW because Edmonton BMW sucks balls and I refuse to support them. The service department sucks, and so does the customer service. Bavaria BMW has arrogant salespeople so I won't support them either.
Congratulations! You are a moron.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:05 PM
Members

Originally Posted by TexaZ3' post='1009658' date='Sep 16 2009, 07:42 PM
Congratulations! You are a moron.
Congratulations! You have no point and resort to insults! I type out a long, well reasoned, and polite response addressing all of your imaginary points, this is what I get. I shouldn't have expected any kind of intellect from a texan, but I was hoping you'd break the mold. Ignorance is bliss, so you must be the happiest person in the world.

I'll sink to your level for a minute. [texas]Enjoy getting your ass stretched out even more by the salesmen (yes, plural), while service sticks their (yes, plural again) dicks in your mouth. [/texas] You probably have trouble counting, so I just said that you enjoy having sex with at least four men at a time. Good thing Texas finally allows anal sex, otherwise you'd be in big trouble you big fucking ignorant inbred redneck you!
Old 09-16-2009, 06:07 PM
Members

Wow, if BMW were a religion we'd have a lot of fundamentalists here.

My E61 is ok, but probably not worth the money. BMW is just a brand like anything else, with strong points and weak points. Other corporations build competitive cars.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:09 PM
Contributors

My Ride: e36 318i manual convertible top, 5 speed manual, calypso red/black soft top, cassette am/fm radio, heated sand leatherette seats, michelin mxv4 allseason tires (100% stock) e60 545i sport package, 6 speed manual, sapphire black, 18" 124 wheels bridgestone runflats (summer) 17" rial salerno dunlop runflats (winter) navigation, satelite radio, winter package, PDC, sunshades, wood trim, dakota leather seats (100% stock)
Cool

Originally Posted by jaydub456' post='1009670' date='Sep 16 2009, 09:05 PM
Congratulations! You have no point and resort to insults! I type out a long, well reasoned, and polite response addressing all of your imaginary points, this is what I get. I shouldn't have expected any kind of intellect from a texan, but I was hoping you'd break the mold. Ignorance is bliss, so you must be the happiest person in the world.

I'll sink to your level for a minute. [texas]Enjoy getting your ass stretched out even more by the salesmen (yes, plural), while service sticks their (yes, plural again) dicks in your mouth. [/texas] You probably have trouble counting, so I just said that you enjoy having sex with at least four men at a time. Good thing Texas finally allows anal sex, otherwise you'd be in big trouble you big fucking ignorant inbred redneck you!

Chill Man!!! Chill.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:20 PM
Members

Originally Posted by jrbmwenthusiast' post='1009672' date='Sep 16 2009, 08:09 PM
Chill Man!!! Chill.
We're all friends here! If some people can't behave like civil adults then they don't deserve to be treated like civil adults. I don't see why refusing to support a crappy dealership makes me a moron. Isn't that just the free market at work? Maybe texaz3 is a communist and wants to steal my money, and redistribute it to Edmonton BMW. That's not the american way! Quick, get me Glenn Beck, we have unpatriotic, communist, (probably terrorist nazi muslim too) guy in Texas! They are among us! The public needs to be told!

Old 09-16-2009, 06:45 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

Can we do a little chilling here -- maybe take a time out or something?

It's okay to debate about cars, dealerships, etc. but please immediately refrain from using profanity and/or personal attacks and insults. If you can't reply in a civil, respectful manner, regardless of how heated the debate may be getting, don't reply at all. Adult discussions can take place here as long as everyone leaves the name calling and four letter words at the playground.

I don't care who started it, who called who names, etc. -- I can read the thread and figure all that out by myself.

PLEASE....JUST....STOP....IT....NOW! :thumbsdown:

Thanks...
Old 09-16-2009, 06:53 PM
Members

Hey I'm a Canadian, we don't hold grudges against anybody!

Except for moose....those lousy.... **walks away mumbling, kicking a can down the street**
Old 09-16-2009, 06:56 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by jaydub456' post='1009670' date='Sep 16 2009, 09:05 PM

Aha, the true colors start to show huh? Nice! FU.

Insults? I wasn't trying to insult you. I just stated the fact, which believe me, most reading this thread already know.
You ARE a moron. Anybody who posted what you just posted on a public forum (yeah - the anal sex bit) is an idiot, and most likely a pervert.
Oh, and the fact that you would say that "I won't buy another BMW because Edmonton BMW sucks balls" only proves that. What are you - 18? (no offense to 18-year-olds).
Finally, you must be a terrible judge of character - I'm not a Texan, not American for that matter.
No go take your meds, and piss off.
Bye!

Quick Reply: Would you buy a BMW again