E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Witnessed a hit and run

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 11:25 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was in my car waiting to leave school. Was in a parking lot. Big chevy old pickup truck tries to park next to audi and gets stuck...so the girl guns it and hits the tailight and damages the left side. I am in complete disbelief... the pickup parks and then starts up again I get out of my car and start taking photos. At this point the driver gets out and asks me not to tell. Yeah I tell her I "won"t" tell and take pictures of her license plate...

She runs inside and picks up some seedy looking kids and gets back in at this point I was writing a note for the audi owner and trying to get parking staff she starts it and guns off. By the time I got a parking staff attendant she was long gone.

Hope I see her again or they get her. Shit like this pisses me off...my E60 was hit and run last week and it just pisses me off that people think they can just drive away.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:29 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Thats messed up. Did you get enough photos to prove that that was the car that hit the Audi? Like the front of the truck matching the rear of the Audi's damage?
Old 01-10-2011, 11:32 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 04' 545i, Sport Package, Black, Active Xenon, ARS, Aux Input '10 Tahoe, Black on Black, leather, Nav/XM, 20" tires, full body kit, power 2nd row, loaded '93 Jeep Wrangler, lifted 4.5", 33" meats, Rampage Recovery Bumper w/Tire Swing, etc 25' Aquasport Osprey, Center Console,2012 200 HO Etec

Your Honor, I would like to call the next witness... "A Retarded Orange" to the stand... the court laughs...

Sorry man, I absolutely love your user name!
Old 01-10-2011, 11:34 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by EBMCS03
Thats messed up. Did you get enough photos to prove that that was the car that hit the Audi? Like the front of the truck matching the rear of the Audi's damage?
Tried my best she came back fast but it did have damage and if they find it (which they should if she visits the school) then no doubt.

Originally Posted by jaycal3
Your Honor, I would like to call the next witness... "A Retarded Orange" to the stand... the court laughs...

Old 01-10-2011, 11:47 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 09 M5 (E60) Interlagos blue, Silverstone interior, with cold weather package. Adaptive Xenon headlamps and adaptive brake lights, hud, comfort access. Comfort seats, basically fully loaded.

Originally Posted by jaycal3

leave the retarded orange alone man....
Old 01-10-2011, 12:38 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by aretardedorange
Was in my car waiting to leave school. Was in a parking lot. Big chevy old pickup truck tries to park next to audi and gets stuck...so the girl guns it and hits the tailight and damages the left side. I am in complete disbelief... the pickup parks and then starts up again I get out of my car and start taking photos. At this point the driver gets out and asks me not to tell. Yeah I tell her I "won"t" tell and take pictures of her license plate...

She runs inside and picks up some seedy looking kids and gets back in at this point I was writing a note for the audi owner and trying to get parking staff she starts it and guns off. By the time I got a parking staff attendant she was long gone.

Hope I see her again or they get her. Shit like this pisses me off...my E60 was hit and run last week and it just pisses me off that people think they can just drive away.
Well played sir! I'm sure many people who witness such events would simply ignore it but I take my hat off to you for actually taking the effort to help someone else out. Hopefully the lady will face full justice for what she done and for the fact that she ran away.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:45 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Haha, it took me some time to read that as a retarded orange. I swear for the longest time it was are tarded orange for some reason. Then one day, instead of skimming, I actually looked then saw A Retarded Orange. That was a wtf moment for me.

But back to the topic, man, that's rough. Maybe it's you! You're attracting hit and runs, lol.

Kidding aside, I actually witnessed something similar a few months ago. It's really a shocking moment, especially when you see the driver STILL driving into the vehicle and causing even more damage. I don't believe I was alone when I yelled "Wtf are you doing?!"
Old 01-10-2011, 12:57 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

Very nice job a retarded orange, lol... i bet the audi driver appreciates it more then you know . I guess thats your good deed of the year
Old 01-10-2011, 02:38 PM
Members

My Ride: 2005 545i, Silber-grau/grau. Vanilla flavored except for cold WX pkg.

You should have gotten a mug shot of her.
Good work tho.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Contributors

My Ride: e60

was she hot?

big tits?

Quick Reply: Witnessed a hit and run