E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Why would someone do this?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 04:48 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by higher' post='1082529' date='Dec 31 2009, 05:52 PM
I know how you feel, I had the same thing happen to my car couple of days ago. Two young guys didn't see me working on my other car just around the corner, when they kicked out at my E61.

I chased em, knocked down the one-guy and told em what would happen if there was any further damage to my car (even if it's not their fault). I'm 6ft 5 and I think they got the message. Only way to deal with this low-life, police won't do anything.

Not sure what the 'held view' of BMW drivers is in the US but in the UK, generally, they are held in low regard and therefore their cars are targeted for random vandalism. The view of BMW drivers in UK is agressive, bad road maners, never use indicators, think they own the road, everyone should get out their way etc, etc.
Good on you mate, glad you thumped one of them.

The UK is getting worse and worse, it seems like the cops don't control the streets anymore. I was stunned at the amount of teens i saw walking through the streets with open lager cans drinking and goofing about, I clocked one of them eyeing up my wifes car the other night when he was walking past. He noticed i was sitting in it at the last minute and moved away but i recon he'd have done something to the car had i not been in it. The thing that gets me is there is always more than one of them, there were about 5 or 6 of them. If they had done anything I know what i am like i would still have had a go at them, I have abit of a short fuse for people like this.
Old 01-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2013 535i xDrive AW/Black M-kit

pop the wheel well n bang that bitch out...