E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Who does CCC repair?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 08:56 AM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 07 550i Sport
Default Who does CCC repair?

I have a CCC in an 07 550 that appears to be dead; fan runs and drives are powered up even with car off and it's totally unresponsive. From some searching I found a couple of places that repair these, FastOEM in CA and Revtronic in the UK. Is there a service that anyone here has used recently?

And no I'm not spending a good chunk of the car's value to go CIC for a marginally newer system with a different interface...
Old 01-30-2017, 01:59 PM
Members
Senior Members

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
My Ride: e60 530i e21 320i
Model Year: 2005 1981
Engine: M54 M10

These guys replaced the motherboard on my unit back in 2014. Provide 12 mo warrenty also. If you call them talk with Beijing, he appears to run the place. Stereo CD DVD Navigation Plasma LCD TV, DJ Equipment Repair They also have vidio for removal/installation of unit. Keep in mind, you will have to get the unit coded to your car and vehicle order, when the unit is reinstalled after repair.

Something to consider, BMW and TomTom as of 2015 no longer support the CCC unit. The last DVD maps were updated 4th quarter as 2015 release. There will be no further updates....

Might want to consider retrofitting CIC. There are a number of threads outlining what is required.