E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

white 535xi

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 01:11 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DrLev99' post='615125' date='Jul 3 2008, 03:44 AM
Yeah, I didn't need an explanation. I get it.

We'll just have to wait and see. Either way, it's his dad's car he lets his son drive. But, for those moments he's driving it, it's his, I guess.
lol the car is mine. My dad has a f-150 harley davidson. No one else if giong to be driving it but me jeeezzz my head hurtss maybe i shoulda started a thread once i got the car and put some pics up. I geuss I got to excited for the fact that I ordered it and paid the non refundable depostie that made it official.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:33 AM
Members

Originally Posted by i<3e60' post='615122' date='Jul 3 2008, 03:33 AM
i dont know.... theres something fishy here, first you come here to say that you already have the car, then you say youll take pics, but nothing to be seen

and then you post, ill take pics WHEN i get the car
but to add to the confusion you say you already bought an eismann exhaust for a car you dont even have yet(and you said you got it from a bmw dealer, last time i checked all SA's are mods nazis)

and youre 16, yet a senior in highschool? i dont know but im 16 myself, turning 17 in november, and im becoming a junior when summers over
and on top of that how can you afford that exhaust?i mean i work ($10/hr) with a little support from mom and dad and with gas prices, food, hanging out, buying stuff, etc. i dont have any money left to buy ANY mods for my car

and still yet to see pics

and you payed for a car and youre waiting till aug to get it? and yet again you say youre gonna get pics?
but who pays for a car and waits months before getting it
oh and unless youre buying this from a private seller who modded the 535 to looks like an m5, bmw doesnt make poser m5 an option...(but than the car would be alot cheaper if it was a used car with aftermarket parts, which we all know weakens the cars resale)

yea it smells like a hooker's thighs up in here

Woww i duno if ur jus fukt in the head...but think of the exhaust as an option, the day I went to go choose the car and the options for it, i told the dealer that I want eisenmann exhaust on it and he said okay and added it to the total price and said when I get the car it will be on there. WHEN i SAY I BOUGHT THE EXHAUST ALREADY I MEANS tHAT I paid the deposite for it, and when I get the car ill pay the rest. Paying for the rest of the car is also NOT issue when the time comes. Sorry to swear but your comments are starting to piss me off. And when i took pictures, i took pictures of the cars at my house right now, and sent them to drlev99. And then said ill put pics of my car (535xi) once i get it.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:38 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: stock non-sport alpine white '04 530i

Originally Posted by gs_535xi' post='613435
Reallyy... well then once i get my fully loaded 535xi 08' BRAND NEW, we can compare some pics wit ur 2004 Alpine White 530i and see who has the better car
well i never said i had the nicer car, nor did i ever compare the two
this just goes to show youre one soiled rotten teenager, you talk big but have nothing to back it up yet, i wouldnt go running my mouth about my 535, when i had DADDY buy it for me... (btw i worked for my car and it was a generous handmedown)

i dont know how your system in canda works but, 14-15=freshmen 15-16= sophmore 16-17=junior 17-18=senior in the states

Originally Posted by gs_535xi' post='615180' date='Jul 3 2008, 04:33 AM
Woww i duno if ur jus fukt in the head...but think of the exhaust as an option, the day I went to go choose the car and the options for it, i told the dealer that I want eisenmann exhaust on it and he said okay and added it to the total price and said when I get the car it will be on there. WHEN i SAY I BOUGHT THE EXHAUST ALREADY I MEANS tHAT I paid the deposite for it, and when I get the car ill pay the rest. Paying for the rest of the car is also NOT issue when the time comes. Sorry to swear but your comments are starting to piss me off. And when i took pictures, i took pictures of the cars at my house right now, and sent them to drlev99. And then said ill put pics of my car (535xi) once i get it.
well bmw doesnt offer aftermarket parts buddy

oh and i made that one comment directed towards you and the other to reply to drlev99, no need to take it up the butt
and i feel that im completely entitled to my own opinion on what you said, after the all im not the only one doubting what you said, not because of the pricetag or your age, i drive an e60 at 16 and alot of ppl dont believe it when i say it, but im doubting you for what you said, which doesnt make alot of sense which ive already pointed out, and its pretty unorthodox to post a topic on your car like you already have it when you dont, which just adds to the doubt
my .02

boy you really run your mouth for a kid who doesnt even have his car yet
Old 07-03-2008, 01:53 AM
Members

Originally Posted by i<3e60' post='615182' date='Jul 3 2008, 04:38 AM
need i say more?

well i never said i had the nicer car, nor did i ever compare the two

i dont know how your system in canda works but, 14-15=freshmen 15-16= sophmore 16-17=junior 17-18=senior in the states

well bmw doesnt offer aftermarket parts buddy
oh and i made that one comment directed towards you and the other to reply to drlev99, no need to take it up the butt

boy you really run your mouth for a kid who doesnt even have his car yet
lol sorry bro...
yah well my bmw dealer did get me aftermarket parts soo I guess they just broke all the rules
Old 07-03-2008, 02:02 AM
Members

i bought a 535xi fully loaded with everything on it and it looks like the m5, i put dual eisnemann exhasut on also.
let me re-phrase that to make you happy.

On the weekend me and my parents went shopping for a 535xi for me and when I was choosing the options, I ordered everything possible. I want it to have the similar look as the m5. I also told them to add the exhaust on it to which they did for me. And dont say they dont do aftermarket becuase they did. And my parents paid the deposit for it like anyone would and then they said the car will arive sometime in August and they will pay the rest of the money then.
When i get the car I will put some pics up.

Did that make your day or what?
Old 07-03-2008, 02:19 AM
Senior Members

i really couldnt care less
Old 07-03-2008, 02:30 AM
Members

"this just goes to show youre one soiled rotten teenager, you talk big but have nothing to back it up yet, i wouldnt go running my mouth about my 535, when i had DADDY buy it for me... (btw i worked for my car and it was a generous handmedown)"

K im sorry for running my mouth but the only reason I posted before I get the car was so I can get ideas for what else I can do with the car once I get it. ( thanks too_solid for giving me ideas) I think its turned into a disscusion on wether a 16 year old diserves a 535xi
And "DADDY" did buy it, thats just the way things are, im sure if your parents got you one you would probably be just as excited as i am.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:44 AM
Senior Members

i never said that about getting your car, but about how you tried to act like the big guy comparing your car to mine
i dont care what age you are, i drive an e60, 2 friends drive 328s and one friend with a 335, another with a g37, hell i even went out with a girl who drives an is-f, but the way you talk, you sound really snobbish about a car you dont even have, that you didnt pay for and thats what bothered me, your arrogance

im gonna stop posting here, so a rebuttal would be useless
Old 07-03-2008, 07:13 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Ford F-250 Harley Davidson Edition 6.4L OHV Power Stroke Turbo Diesel V8 (350hp/650lbft) Blue Flame Package Dual Alternators Touch Screen Navigation + DVD Player Uplifter Switches Trailer Brake Controller Traction Control Rapid Heat Supplemental Cab Heater Rear View Camera Power Slide Moonroof

Originally Posted by i<3e60' post='615182' date='Jul 3 2008, 01:38 AM
In Canada we have elementary school JK (4 years old) -8th grade (13 years old) high school is 9th grade (13-14) - 12th grade (19-20 years old) and after that university or college.
Old 07-03-2008, 07:17 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Ford F-250 Harley Davidson Edition 6.4L OHV Power Stroke Turbo Diesel V8 (350hp/650lbft) Blue Flame Package Dual Alternators Touch Screen Navigation + DVD Player Uplifter Switches Trailer Brake Controller Traction Control Rapid Heat Supplemental Cab Heater Rear View Camera Power Slide Moonroof

Originally Posted by gs_535xi' post='615188' date='Jul 3 2008, 03:02 AM
On the weekend me and my parents went shopping for a 535xi for me and when I was choosing the options, I ordered everything possible. I want it to have the similar look as the m5.
The thing that makes the 535 look like a M5 is the M-tech body kit. It comes with your M-sport package that you ordered. The option is only available for the 550's from the factory in the US.

Quick Reply: white 535xi