E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

white 535xi

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 07:25 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2009 Ford F-250 Harley Davidson Edition 6.4L OHV Power Stroke Turbo Diesel V8 (350hp/650lbft) Blue Flame Package Dual Alternators Touch Screen Navigation + DVD Player Uplifter Switches Trailer Brake Controller Traction Control Rapid Heat Supplemental Cab Heater Rear View Camera Power Slide Moonroof

LoL give him a break guys. Think about when you were 16. There was only one thing on my mind and I don't think I have to specify lol. I had a car worth about 1/8th of the 535 and thought I was the shit, on top of the world. Popped collar, music so loud that you know its gonna cause future brain damage. We all look back and laugh now, but at the time, WE WERE COOL (in our own minds anyways) lolll
Old 07-02-2008, 09:50 PM
Contributors

yeah ur right. when i was 16, i had an E300 MB 92

@ 18, i got a 99 civic (1.6L) ( now this car, i thought was the best car ever, i had a cd player installed, with SONY EXPLOD AMP,SUB,AND SPEAKERS). and as u said, opened the windows so everyone can hear my sound system(only did this for a month and found that it is very stupid and ennoying hahaha). Yet, everyone in college had Brand new Bimmers, MBs, lexus, infinity, RANGE ROVERS,tec..

2008, GOT MY BABY @20, My lovely bimmer, AND YEAH THIS TIME, its the people that are stearing, NOT ME

Enjoy ur car Gs, do drive carefully, its good u got an XI for safety, but not a Twin TUrbo haha. ur gonna luv ur car. DRIVE SAFELY

We dont want one of our members ending up like those ignorant kids driving DAD's M5.so try not to push ur car to the limit.
Old 07-02-2008, 10:56 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Alpine White 550i Sport, Cream Beige Interior, 6-Sp Manual - retired 9/2011

My first ride at 16 was a 1980 Toyota Celica "Sunchaser." It was a rare model (fewer than 3000 made) that was part targa, part convertible. However, it was 1985 when I got it, and my stepmother had trashed it in those few years. It was comparable to driving most 15 year old cars today. It looked great but was a total mess under the hood and everywhere else.

And get this.....it had 86 HP!!! I'd floor the gas on the highway, and it would do NOTHING. But, it was better than riding my bike, and my 14" wire spokes were slammin'!

it looked just like this one in same color, except for the rims. For my first ride in 1985 at 16 yo, not bad.

white 535xi-jacks_sunchaser.jpg
Old 07-02-2008, 11:33 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: stock non-sport alpine white '04 530i

i dont know.... theres something fishy here, first you come here to say that you already have the car, then you say youll take pics, but nothing to be seen

and then you post, ill take pics WHEN i get the car
but to add to the confusion you say you already bought an eismann exhaust for a car you dont even have yet(and you said you got it from a bmw dealer, last time i checked all SA's are mods nazis)

and youre 16, yet a senior in highschool? i dont know but im 16 myself, turning 17 in november, and im becoming a junior when summers over
and on top of that how can you afford that exhaust?i mean i work ($10/hr) with a little support from mom and dad and with gas prices, food, hanging out, buying stuff, etc. i dont have any money left to buy ANY mods for my car

and still yet to see pics

and you payed for a car and youre waiting till aug to get it? and yet again you say youre gonna get pics?
but who pays for a car and waits months before getting it
oh and unless youre buying this from a private seller who modded the 535 to looks like an m5, bmw doesnt make poser m5 an option...(but than the car would be alot cheaper if it was a used car with aftermarket parts, which we all know weakens the cars resale)

yea it smells like a hooker's thighs up in here
Old 07-02-2008, 11:36 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Alpine White 550i Sport, Cream Beige Interior, 6-Sp Manual - retired 9/2011

Originally Posted by i<3e60' post='615122' date='Jul 3 2008, 03:33 AM
Wow, at 16 I didn't know what hookers' thighs smelled like (and I still don't)....not sure if I should applaud that or not.

who pays for a car and waits months before getting it?
Daddy does, who else?
Old 07-02-2008, 11:39 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: stock non-sport alpine white '04 530i

Originally Posted by DrLev99' post='615123' date='Jul 3 2008, 03:36 AM
Wow, at 16 I didn't know what hookers' thighs smelled like (and I still don't)....not sure if I should applaud that or not.
haha i dont know what it smells like, but i assume it smells fishy or moldy or somthing nasty, i mean i go to my friends house on a hot day with 7-9 guys who play football and i announce "damn it smells like a rats ass up in here" but i dont know what that actually smells like

but yea too many things in this guy's post dont work out
Old 07-02-2008, 11:44 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by i<3e60' post='615124' date='Jul 3 2008, 03:39 AM
haha i dont know what it smells like, but i assume it smells fishy or moldy or something nasty, i mean i go to my friends house on a hot day with 7-9 guys who play football and i announce "damn it smells like a rats ass up in here" but i dont know what that actually smells like

Yeah, I didn't need an explanation. I get it.

We'll just have to wait and see. Either way, it's his dad's car he lets his son drive. But, for those moments he's driving it, it's his, I guess.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:59 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F10 M5
Model Year: 2013

Nice ride...hope to see some pics up soon.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:04 AM
Members

Originally Posted by i<3e60' post='615122' date='Jul 3 2008, 03:33 AM
i dont know.... theres something fishy here, first you come here to say that you already have the car, then you say youll take pics, but nothing to be seen

and then you post, ill take pics WHEN i get the car
but to add to the confusion you say you already bought an eismann exhaust for a car you dont even have yet(and you said you got it from a bmw dealer, last time i checked all SA's are mods nazis)

and youre 16, yet a senior in highschool? i dont know but im 16 myself, turning 17 in november, and im becoming a junior when summers over
and on top of that how can you afford that exhaust?i mean i work ($10/hr) with a little support from mom and dad and with gas prices, food, hanging out, buying stuff, etc. i dont have any money left to buy ANY mods for my car

and still yet to see pics

and you payed for a car and youre waiting till aug to get it? and yet again you say youre gonna get pics?
but who pays for a car and waits months before getting it
oh and unless youre buying this from a private seller who modded the 535 to looks like an m5, bmw doesnt make poser m5 an option...(but than the car would be alot cheaper if it was a used car with aftermarket parts, which we all know weakens the cars resale)

Well My parents are paying for it...they already paid the deposit, they will pay the rest the day i go to pick the car up , in August. Also wtf are u talkin about wit the junior senior shyt... im going in grade 12, turning 17 i duno if you failed some classes or sumshyt and your still in like grade 9. No its not a private seller, its from the dealer, Brand New. And when i say ill put pics up means that the day i get the car ill take pictures of it and put them up here.
How can i afford the exhaust, well im not paying for it. No shit they dont make poser m5 as a option, but I want it to look like one though with the body kit and stuff.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:08 AM
Members

Originally Posted by i<3e60' post='615124' date='Jul 3 2008, 03:39 AM
haha i dont know what it smells like, but i assume it smells fishy or moldy or somthing nasty, i mean i go to my friends house on a hot day with 7-9 guys who play football and i announce "damn it smells like a rats ass up in here" but i dont know what that actually smells like

Reallyy... well then once i get my fully loaded 535xi 08' BRAND NEW, we can compare some pics wit ur 2004 Alpine White 530i and see who has the better car

Quick Reply: white 535xi