E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WARNING thomas.aulbach@gmx.de

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 09:40 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545 SE Auto in Black

Right guys I wonder if you can help me. I got the link of this chap through this site. stone face and I ordered 2 sets of M5 mirrors to be shipped to the UK 6 weeks ago. We paid in full but haven?t got them. I have tried to contact the dude lots of times but he doesn?t answer emails or his mobile. The last email that we got was 3 weeks ago saying that they are on their way no tracking number. This chap is now making my piss boil.

I don?t get why the hell someone who shares a passion for cars would rip other people off, if he hasn?t got them then fine just refund me the money. Is their anyone on the site who can contact him or help us out.

I run a BMW site www.e36coupe.com so I am well aware that from time to time things can go pear shaped, but their is no excuse not to reply to emails or cut the phone when my number appears.

Their maybe people out their who have had great service from this chap but after spending 800 GBP between us I?m not exactly jumping with you.

This was a last resort posting this up on the site, I am not normally one to do this as I like to give people a chance, but 6 weeks is now a piss take.

Anyone out there who can help please PM me or stone face

Cheers

A pissed off westside in the UK with no m5 mirrors :-(
Old 10-16-2007, 09:47 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: E90 330i + E60 550i

Sorry to hear of your trouble. How did you pay? Always use CC's!

and as sad as it is...crooks come to these ethusiast sites because there are easy pickins....people wanting great deals, and its far too easy to play the honest guy on the internet...

gluck..,maybe his email domain isnt generic, and you can get some help traacing that.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:49 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by s4iscool' post='482299' date='Oct 16 2007, 12:47 PM
Sorry to hear of your trouble. How did you pay? Always use CC's!

and as sad as it is...crooks come to these ethusiast sites because there are easy pickins....people wanting great deals, and its far too easy to play the honest guy on the internet...

gluck..,maybe his email domain isnt generic, and you can get some help traacing that.

Some people on the site have got their mirrors from him so I dont get it
Old 10-16-2007, 09:51 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: E90 330i + E60 550i

thats at least a good sign...maybe he will straighten up and get you the goods
Old 10-16-2007, 09:55 AM
Senior Members

Straighten up, it?s been nearly 7 weeks dude :-( I need m5 mirrors in my life now espically after we paid for them. Just hoping someone can help, or he reads this
Old 10-16-2007, 11:58 AM
Senior Members

hope he gives ur m5 mirrors or repays soon! and how'd you pay? file a report?
Old 10-16-2007, 12:46 PM
Senior Members

sorry what do u mean file or report dude,i'm from the UK so do u mean bank transfer?
Old 10-18-2007, 01:27 AM
Members

Ialso ordered a set from this guy, I have to admit it was an extremely fustrating experience, but I received mine in the end. However I cannot fit them as the wiring on the mirrors does not match my Lci model see the below post. I can't remember exactly how long it took to receive the mirrors but it was around 6 weeks when he clearly said 4-5 days. I have the senders address on the package, shall we do a euro trip to europe to find him? Mine are useless as they dont fit, and he does not answer my emails either. A UK user "Gudge" recommended this guy to me, he isnt answering my requests for help now either, although he was a big help initially!

http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=46014

Stay away from this guy I second it............. Euro trip to Germany anyone?
Old 10-18-2007, 04:26 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 535d Sport, carbon black, media pack, visibility pack, grey leather, heated seats, sun protection glass, voice control, Eibach ProKit, 19" 166 style wheels, e-maps ECU remap to 325hp and 640NM, top speed limiter removed

I'm flying out to Germany tonight for the weekend.

Where is he located ? (just out of interest)
Old 10-18-2007, 07:09 AM
Members

I ordered and received mirrors from him. The quality is absolutely perfect and he was very communicative. The mirrors did take forever to arrive here in the US, but that was because they apparently got lost/held-up in customs.

Based on my experience, I would highly recommend the guy.

BTW... I have another set of M5 mirrors for sale. Since the first set took so long to arrive I bought another pair and had them painted AW. The day after I did that, the Aulbach pair arrived.

Any takers?

Quick Reply: WARNING thomas.aulbach@gmx.de