E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Upcoming changes to my car

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 01:12 PM
Senior Members

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2008 535i LCI with sports/premium package, Sports trans with paddle shifters, CF emblems, JB4 Software, Dinan Exhaust, Navigation, M5Tech body kit, Carbon wrap interrior trim and CIC Controller.

Originally Posted by spediegunz
Hilarious, in Miami beach I see this on the regular, they call it dunking your car. Process is really simple get an old big body style car the impala ss seems to be the car of choice. Then throw some chrome rims must be over size 24 , hydrolic suspension, candy paint and a really loud exhaust. I think those that do it , do it because they have nothing better to do with there money LOL. But then again they probably make fun of our cars on their forums too.
Well it's not so much the big wheels etc, whats up with the Oreo cookies? Snickers candy bar and the skittles candy. All painted or decaled...
Old 07-16-2012, 02:04 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 530i

this car is nothing, the other day i saw a new camaro on 26" purple color, i said what the hell those guys are thinking about it, they may be think those cars look nice, what do you think guys lol
Old 07-16-2012, 02:23 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 E60 528i 6MT, Sports Package, Premium Package, Navigation

just don't forget the two big air horns to let everyone know you're coming!
Old 07-16-2012, 03:32 PM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 528i Sapphire Black | Sport | Premium | STEPTRONIC | Xenon

I saw many cars like this when I went to Mississippi for training a few years ago. I still do not get it . funny thing is the guys dress like their cars look too with every candy you can imagine on jackets.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:33 PM
Senior Members

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
My Ride: E60 530i

Originally Posted by mo858
Obviously you failed to look under the bumper.
unfortunately the world is turning into this. I see more and more of this style everyday. Such a shame. Funny but a shame.<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">
I have an idea....
Companies will still make large wheels because there is profit there. So Why don't they just raise prices to where it's almost impossible to afford? I mean then you won't see much of it around.
Snap wait.....if you do that they'll just commit more crimes to get money to buy. Then our jails will be filled, taxes go up to take care of them...man where does this end? We have to front the bill for all this? lol
Old 07-16-2012, 03:33 PM
Senior Members

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
My Ride: E60 530i

unfortunately the world is turning into this. I see more and more of this style everyday. Such a shame. Funny but a shame.<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">
I have an idea....
Companies will still make large wheels because there is profit there. So Why don't they just raise prices to where it's almost impossible to afford? I mean then you won't see much of it around.
Snap wait.....if you do that they'll just commit more crimes to get money to buy. Then our jails will be filled, taxes go up to take care of them...man where does this end? We have to front the bill for all this? lol
Old 07-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 E60 528i 6MT, Sports Package, Premium Package, Navigation

Originally Posted by AchtungE60
I have an idea....
actually i did see them. i meant for Tony not forget to put them on his lifted E60! lol!
Old 07-16-2012, 04:00 PM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: 2010 535i Msport

I think its a hovercraft, big wheels allow it to drive on water
Old 07-16-2012, 09:47 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Modded 2010 Carbon Black M5 SMG and Modded 2008 Dinan 550i Sport

We are out of town on vacation. On the way here my 7 yr old little.dude sees a couple.of.these and says "why do people.do that to their cars. It looks stupid"-lol! Begs the question "are you smarter than a second grader?" He's already a BMW nut. Can tell you everything about daddy's "Dinan 5" and mommy's X5. Future forum member!
Old 07-17-2012, 02:02 AM
Senior Members

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2008 535i LCI with sports/premium package, Sports trans with paddle shifters, CF emblems, JB4 Software, Dinan Exhaust, Navigation, M5Tech body kit, Carbon wrap interrior trim and CIC Controller.

actually i did see them. i meant for Tony not forget to put them on his lifted E60! lol!
Well, I was measuring my wheel wells last night....

Quick Reply: Upcoming changes to my car