E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Started My Search....

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 01:37 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 500i

^ thanks bud, Off the initial post your made below i think this car is fully loaded and being offered at a good price/only 2 hours away from me. I checked with local shipping its going to run me about 1K to ship the car from west/south coast,

2008 550i Carbon Black on Brown with M Sport package, CPO, 30k miles, $35k. NAV, PDC, Cold Weather Package. http://www.cars.com/...05&aff=national

I have the dealer at $35,100OTD Plus delaware tax/tags. What do you guys say bite?
Old 02-03-2011, 01:44 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by 08FiveFifty
^ thanks bud, Off the initial post your made below i think this car is fully loaded and being offered at a good price/only 2 hours away from me. I checked with local shipping its going to run me about 1K to ship the car from west/south coast,

2008 550i Carbon Black on Brown with M Sport package, CPO, 30k miles, $35k. NAV, PDC, Cold Weather Package. http://www.cars.com/...05&aff=national

I have the dealer at $35,100OTD Plus delaware tax/tags. What do you guys say bite?
I love it. Carbon black is a unique color and the brown interior color combo makes it look gorgeous. 2 hours away? Save the $1k and rent a car. The trip on the way back in your new E60 will be amazing . Try to haggle them down a bit more...if you go and visit the dealer maybe you can knock the price down ever more.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:06 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i

Originally Posted by aretardedorange
I love it. Carbon black is a unique color and the brown interior color combo makes it look gorgeous. .
+1 i think i've visited that sale posting like 7 times...
Old 02-03-2011, 05:02 PM
Members

Just somethime about that inside which bugs me, its like the side holster are not as aggressive as they are in other 550is? And being the car never went to an dealer prior to being CPO'd and FS.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:18 AM
Members

My Ride: 535i, Premium Package, Navigation, 6-speed manual. Mods include: M5 rear bumper, custom exhaust with quad tips, M5 wheels, M5 steering wheel & shift knob, MTech front bumper and rocker panels , LED tail lights, RD Sport short throw shifter, ESS Stage 2 supercharger system with air/water intercooler

I have found that dealers are much more willing to negotiate in person rather than over phone or email. They get swamped with calls/emails from wannabe buyers looking to get a car super cheap.

It is much more difficult to turn away a buyer sitting in front of you over $500.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:40 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 550i (E60) - Titanium Silver | Black Dakota w/ Bamboo Anthracite | Sports Package | Premium Package | Steptronic | Navigation | Logic 7 Former: 1995 540i MSport (E34) - 6sp, B&M Short Shift | Dinan Intake | Dinan Exhaust | Dinan Chip 1987 325iC (E30) - sold

Good luck with your search. I have been on the hunt too and have finally settled in one that I like. Unfortunately it's about $1k more than I wanted to spend but in the grand scheme of things it's like an extra $25/mo.

Basically get what you like and get a good deal but don't expect to nickel and dime too much if it's what you really like!
Old 02-04-2011, 03:07 PM
Members

I pulled the trigger, and put down my deposit tonight. I emailed them my credit app, and should be able to pick up the car monday morning! Whooohooo! I settled for this one it looks fully loaded.

2008 550i Carbon Black on Brown
Cold Weather Package
Sport Package
Smokers Package
Sport automatic Transmission
Moonroof, Rear Sunshades, Auto dimming Rearview Mirror,
Split Fold Down Rear Seat, Xenon Headlights, Ipod and USB Adapter
Voice command, Logic7 sound System
Comfort Access Keyless Entry
Park Distance Control, Adaptive Light Control
Heads-Up Display, BMW Assist w-Bluetooth, Variable Light Decoding,
Anthracite Headliner, First Aid Kit, Floor Mats.
Navigation System
Tire Pressure Monitor
Premium Sound
Heated Seats/Steering Wheel

Can't wait, till the drive home monday morning! Thanks for all the help, Now let the mod's begin! pics to follow soon!
Old 02-04-2011, 03:51 PM
Contributors

My Ride: E90 M3
Model Year: 2011

Fully loaded indeed! Congrats, a great car...
Old 02-04-2011, 08:09 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 550i Sport Alpine White Options: Nav, Cold Weather Pkg, Comfort Pkg, Black Dakota Leather, Folding Rear Seat Mods: Dinan Free Flow Exhaust, Dinan Stage 2 Software, Dinan High Flow Intake System, Dinan High Flow Throttle Body, Carbon Fiber Front Strut Tower Brace, HID 8000k Fogs, LED Super White Side Markers Coming Soon: HID 8000k Angel Eyes and Lowbeams

Originally Posted by 08FiveFifty
I pulled the trigger, and put down my deposit tonight. I emailed them my credit app, and should be able to pick up the car monday morning! Whooohooo! I settled for this one it looks fully loaded.

2008 550i Carbon Black on Brown
Cold Weather Package
Sport Package
Smokers Package
Sport automatic Transmission
Moonroof, Rear Sunshades, Auto dimming Rearview Mirror,
Split Fold Down Rear Seat, Xenon Headlights, Ipod and USB Adapter
Voice command, Logic7 sound System
Comfort Access Keyless Entry
Park Distance Control, Adaptive Light Control
Heads-Up Display, BMW Assist w-Bluetooth, Variable Light Decoding,
Anthracite Headliner, First Aid Kit, Floor Mats.
Navigation System
Tire Pressure Monitor

Mind if I ask how much?
Premium Sound
Heated Seats/Steering Wheel

Can't wait, till the drive home monday morning! Thanks for all the help, Now let the mod's begin! pics to follow soon!
Old 02-04-2011, 08:12 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 550i Sport Alpine White Options: Nav, Cold Weather Pkg, Comfort Pkg, Black Dakota Leather, Folding Rear Seat Mods: Dinan Free Flow Exhaust, Dinan Stage 2 Software, Dinan High Flow Intake System, Dinan High Flow Throttle Body, Carbon Fiber Front Strut Tower Brace, HID 8000k Fogs, LED Super White Side Markers Coming Soon: HID 8000k Angel Eyes and Lowbeams

That didn't work quite right; Dang iPad. Mind if I ask how much?

Quick Reply: Started My Search....