E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Somebody threw an egg to my car last night..

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2005, 01:41 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 530iA Silver Grey , black interior. Premium Package, Navigation System, Head-up Display, Radio Satellite, Adaptive Xenon Headlights. AC Schnitzer Front Lip, H&R springs, Rear red reflector, All season Floor mat,

What's wrong with some people nowadays? When i woke up this morning and getting ready to go out and have breakfast, my car was so dirty and stinky! Some ****** threw an egg to my car but luckily there wasn't any marks or scratches on it. I was so furious and wondering why the hell some people has nothing better to do.

As far as i know, i have never offended anyone before.. I'm sorry there's no pictures because i brought my car to the carwash immediately when i saw the mess..
Old 10-09-2005, 01:48 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Ya I've lost respect for most human kind now. Most people like those can be gathered and thrown off the edge of this flat earth. (For all they know its flat) People who choose to not be well educated should... *sigh* I'll reserve my comment for a rainy day.
Old 10-09-2005, 03:50 PM
Members

Sorry, to hear about your car getting egged. Just another person envious of what they can't have. Probably some high school kids who have nothing better to do.
Old 10-09-2005, 03:52 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2014 X5 xDrive 5.0 M Package Carbon Black Metallic/2008 M Roadster Imola Red

Originally Posted by soc_fans' date='Oct 9 2005, 04:41 PM
What's wrong with some people nowadays? When i woke up this morning and getting ready to go out and have breakfast, my car was so dirty and stinky! Some ****** threw an egg to my car but luckily there wasn't any marks or scratches on it. I was so furious and wondering why the hell some people has nothing better to do.

As far as i know, i have never offended anyone before..? I'm sorry there's no pictures because i brought my car to the carwash immediately when i saw the mess..
[snapback]181820[/snapback]
I am very glad your car was not damaged.
Old 10-09-2005, 03:58 PM
Members

My Ride: Mine: 2006 530i, titanium silver, grey leather, poplar grain wood trim, SMG, Premium, Cold Weather, Sport packages, fold down rear seats with ski bag, park distance control, rear side airbags. ED: ordered 3/29/05, picked up 6/3/05 (well, not quite - long story), redelivered 8/6/05. Wife: 2005 X3 2.5, water blue, light beige leather, birch grain light wood trim, steptronic, panoramic roof, Cold Weather, Sport packages, fold down rear seats with ski bag, cruise control, fog lights, rear side airbags, heated seats. ED: ordered 3/29/05, picked up 6/3/05 (well, not quite - long story), redelivered 8/6/05.

Originally Posted by soc_fans' date='Oct 9 2005, 05:41 PM

As far as i know, i have never offended anyone before..? I'm sorry there's no pictures because i brought my car to the carwash immediately when i saw the mess..
[snapback]181820[/snapback]
Sorry about the annoyance. Perhaps BMWs are most likely to make non-owners the jealous.
Old 10-09-2005, 04:41 PM
Senior Members

Annoying! This happened to my mother's Golf some years ago (along with a bit of mustard and ketchup aswell). Sadly we didn't discover it until after a couple of days, and completely removing the egg turned out to be very difficult and tideous.

This is one of the reasons I park our 5er in our garage, every night. A couple of days ago some morons found a shopping cart nearby, loaded it with garbage from a construction site, and ran it down a small hill and onto the top of our neighbour's car.. Some people are just completely uncaring!
Old 10-09-2005, 04:46 PM
Members

My Ride: White w/ auburn interior, 2005 BMW 545i, with sport package, smg, navigation, head-up display, premium sound package, and cold weather package

people all totally jealous, a while baq someone sprat painted green paint onto the side of my friends 745i
Old 10-09-2005, 06:50 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Gone: 2004 525i Jet Black, Built 03/04, Premium Package, Black Dakota Leather, Halogen to Euro Spec Bi-Xenons Retrofit, Dark Poplar Wood Trim, Steptronic Breyton Spirit Reps 20x9F 20x10R - Nitto NT555 245/35/20F-275/30/20R, M5 Front Bumper, H&R Sport Springs, Chrome Grills, 20% Tint, Euro Reflectors, Debadged, Aux Input, CIP v19.x

sucks :\

I'll take an egg over a key anyday. I was not so lucky.
Old 10-09-2005, 07:17 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by EBMCS03' date='Oct 9 2005, 03:48 PM
Ya I've lost respect for most human kind now. Most people like those can be gathered and thrown off the edge of this flat earth. (For all they know its flat)? ? People who choose to not be well educated should... *sigh* I'll reserve my comment for a rainy day.
[snapback]181823[/snapback]
Pls add to that list people who ding other peoples' doors :thumbsdown:
Old 10-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 M5 -- Exterior: Silverstone, Interior: Black. Fully Loaded. That just about sums it up! :-)

Wow Soc_fans,

Sorry to hear about that. Damn. A friend of mine lives in what I believe to be a decent neighborhood and his 330i was egg'd. Two weeks later he's walking in the same neighborhood with his wife and a truck passerby tosses out a potato and hits his wifes shoulder!

I want to believe that the majority of people are good, and that a *small* percentage of people (a.k.a. a**holes) out there are the ones who spoil it for everyone.

Glad your car is O.K. Unfortunately for my friend his car was egg'd on a hot day and didn't see the damage until the day after it happened -- too late.

-Tony

Quick Reply: Somebody threw an egg to my car last night..