E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Some pictures of my car

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 12:49 PM
DTD
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 550i 2009 Mod. with tints all around. Got Splitter and Spoiler coming. May do an exhaust.

20% is OKAY here in Delaware Its the 30% that is a no no here!

Originally Posted by gildagjg' post='804077' date='Feb 28 2009, 04:43 PM
Actually I have same tint all around. The privacy shades were up on the side windows and in the rear window so it gives the effect of different tint at different times of the day. I think thats why I've been lucky in avoiding tickets .
Old 02-28-2009, 12:54 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: ***SOLD*** 2006 530xi Sapphire Metallic Black with Auburn Dakota Leather Sport Seats, Dark Poplar Wood Trim,Cold, Premium,Premium Sound,Sport Package Steptronic,Active Cruise Control Comfort access, Comfort Seats, Front and Rear Heated seats Adaptive Headlights, Idrive, Navigation, Bluetooth, Sirius Radio, Ipod Interface ACS roof, ACS trunk spoiler, front ACS bumper spoiler with carbon fiber lip and carbon pillars. 20% tints all around. 19' Bremmer rims.

Originally Posted by AKAlius' post='804068' date='Feb 28 2009, 04:35 PM
I've always loved the acs look. The splitters look cool too! Never seen those before. Pretty gangsta for chick car. Good job girl!

Me too thats why I went with it after looking a some other options. I thought the splitters were a nice add on to it.. I try to do something different with each car i've owned. Yeahhh I get the gangsta thing all the time haha which i find very amusing. Every time a guy see's my car they think its not mine.. I went to pick up a friend and her boyfriend the other day and he walked over to some beat up honda to get in and I was like no the black car.. he couldn't believe that was my car.... So my friend schooled him by telling him every car i've ever owned never looks like the typical girl car or ever the same after its leaves the dealership .. the look on his face was priceless.. hahah
Old 02-28-2009, 12:56 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: Jan 2006 E63 650i Sport . Options: Sport version (includes: sport-seats, sport-suspension, M-Sport steering wheel, Anthracite headliner, Shaddow Line), Saphire Black, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple Wood trim, Steptronic Auto, Xenons, NAV-Professional with Voice Control, TV, CD-Changer, Bluetooth, Logic7, Head-up Display, Comfort Access, Seat Heating front, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Extended Auto Air Conditioning, PDC. . Mods: Spacers 5mm front & 15mm rear . Wheels: 20" Alpina Softline (Classic) with Dunlop Sport Maxx non-RFT (255/35/20 & 285/30/20)

.... in that case I take my comment back on the number plate
Old 02-28-2009, 12:58 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: ***SOLD*** 2006 530xi Sapphire Metallic Black with Auburn Dakota Leather Sport Seats, Dark Poplar Wood Trim,Cold, Premium,Premium Sound,Sport Package Steptronic,Active Cruise Control Comfort access, Comfort Seats, Front and Rear Heated seats Adaptive Headlights, Idrive, Navigation, Bluetooth, Sirius Radio, Ipod Interface ACS roof, ACS trunk spoiler, front ACS bumper spoiler with carbon fiber lip and carbon pillars. 20% tints all around. 19' Bremmer rims.

Originally Posted by DTD' post='804062' date='Feb 28 2009, 04:26 PM
Jill Do you get alot of compliments on the NBA Leather Package color?

I always get comment on the interior color.. which I love hahah . When I was looking for the car it was toss up between my car or a black one they had on the lot with black interior... all my cars have had black interiors so i was leaning to that until I saw mine and i was like this is it....
Old 02-28-2009, 01:02 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by xBMWx' post='804047' date='Feb 28 2009, 04:02 PM
Love the black / ACS theme
IMHO the front plate doesn't quite fit in with the rest
Those rims are a great match with the rest of the mods -- looks great!

I go back and forth about the plate. to leave it to take it away. but it means 2 good to be true and well i'm 2 to good to be true hahah... so we fit hahah...
I saw the rims and thought the same... the Ac Schnitzer ones were nuts in price so I figured this was a close second in my eyes,lol..
Old 02-28-2009, 01:04 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i Alpine White on Black interior, Sport and Premium Package, Steptronic, Navigation, Xenon Adaptive Headlights, Mtec V2.1 angel eyes,Hoen Fog Lights, Full M-Tech kit, ACS pedals, LED plate lights, CF Steering Wheel badge, CF Titanium trim, OE

nice car!!! and a girl driving it pretty cool!!
Old 02-28-2009, 01:07 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by DTD' post='804081' date='Feb 28 2009, 04:48 PM
Jill Did you get your ACS from Trinity? and the Splitter? Thanks Dan
I bought both from ebay which I took a chance since you never know if your getting a good product but so far so good. I had the acs painted at a friend of my dad's shop. I installed (yes me,lol) the acs add on and splitters three days later..
Old 02-28-2009, 01:08 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by BALASUBAS' post='804091' date='Feb 28 2009, 05:04 PM
nice car!!! and a girl driving it pretty cool!!
Thanks!!!
Old 02-28-2009, 01:10 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i Alpine White on Black interior, Sport and Premium Package, Steptronic, Navigation, Xenon Adaptive Headlights, Mtec V2.1 angel eyes,Hoen Fog Lights, Full M-Tech kit, ACS pedals, LED plate lights, CF Steering Wheel badge, CF Titanium trim, OE

Originally Posted by gildagjg' post='804092' date='Feb 28 2009, 02:07 PM
I bought both from ebay which I took a chance since you never know if your getting a good product but so far so good. I had the acs painted at a friend of my dad's shop. I installed (yes me,lol) the acs add on and splitters three days later..
and you do some DIY too!!
Old 02-28-2009, 01:19 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by BALASUBAS' post='804095' date='Feb 28 2009, 05:10 PM
and you do some DIY too!!

yep i diy too.. i'm a rare one,lol...

Quick Reply: Some pictures of my car