E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Some pictures of my car

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 11:55 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: ***SOLD*** 2006 530xi Sapphire Metallic Black with Auburn Dakota Leather Sport Seats, Dark Poplar Wood Trim,Cold, Premium,Premium Sound,Sport Package Steptronic,Active Cruise Control Comfort access, Comfort Seats, Front and Rear Heated seats Adaptive Headlights, Idrive, Navigation, Bluetooth, Sirius Radio, Ipod Interface ACS roof, ACS trunk spoiler, front ACS bumper spoiler with carbon fiber lip and carbon pillars. 20% tints all around. 19' Bremmer rims.

I finally had a chance to take some quick shots of my car. Once it gets warmer out I'll post better one's. Let me know what you think!!
JiL
Attached Thumbnails Some pictures of my car-my_car2.jpg   Some pictures of my car-my_car4.jpg   Some pictures of my car-my_car3.jpg   Some pictures of my car-my_car1.jpg  
Old 02-28-2009, 12:02 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: Jan 2006 E63 650i Sport . Options: Sport version (includes: sport-seats, sport-suspension, M-Sport steering wheel, Anthracite headliner, Shaddow Line), Saphire Black, Black Dakota Leather, Anthracite Maple Wood trim, Steptronic Auto, Xenons, NAV-Professional with Voice Control, TV, CD-Changer, Bluetooth, Logic7, Head-up Display, Comfort Access, Seat Heating front, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Extended Auto Air Conditioning, PDC. . Mods: Spacers 5mm front & 15mm rear . Wheels: 20" Alpina Softline (Classic) with Dunlop Sport Maxx non-RFT (255/35/20 & 285/30/20)

Love the black / ACS theme
IMHO the front plate doesn't quite fit in with the rest
Those rims are a great match with the rest of the mods -- looks great!
Old 02-28-2009, 12:22 PM
DTD
Senior Members

My Ride: 550i 2009 Mod. with tints all around. Got Splitter and Spoiler coming. May do an exhaust.

Jill! I like it It looks just like my Black Sapphire 06 530 xi except I have other wheels and no what I believe is the ACS Front mod.
Is that correct?

I have the dark 30% I believe tint. Is that an issure with the LI Area your at? I have the same dark tint.

She.... your honey... looks GREAT! Really! Thanks Dan DTD
Old 02-28-2009, 12:23 PM
Members

My Ride: 2004 530i Black On Black Sport/Premium Package

Nice!
Old 02-28-2009, 12:25 PM
DTD
Senior Members

My Ride: 550i 2009 Mod. with tints all around. Got Splitter and Spoiler coming. May do an exhaust.

Ohhh i see you have the lighter tint up front. I have the darker 30%

Wondering how long i can go with out being picked out by the Police???
Old 02-28-2009, 12:26 PM
DTD
Senior Members

Jill Do you get alot of compliments on the NBA Leather Package color?
Old 02-28-2009, 12:35 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

I've always loved the acs look. The splitters look cool too! Never seen those before. Pretty gangsta for chick car. Good job girl!
Old 02-28-2009, 12:39 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: ***SOLD*** 2006 530xi Sapphire Metallic Black with Auburn Dakota Leather Sport Seats, Dark Poplar Wood Trim,Cold, Premium,Premium Sound,Sport Package Steptronic,Active Cruise Control Comfort access, Comfort Seats, Front and Rear Heated seats Adaptive Headlights, Idrive, Navigation, Bluetooth, Sirius Radio, Ipod Interface ACS roof, ACS trunk spoiler, front ACS bumper spoiler with carbon fiber lip and carbon pillars. 20% tints all around. 19' Bremmer rims.

Originally Posted by DTD' post='804056' date='Feb 28 2009, 04:22 PM
Jill! I like it It looks just like my Black Sapphire 06 530 xi except I have other wheels and no what I believe is the ACS Front mod.
Is that correct?

I have the dark 30% I believe tint. Is that an issure with the LI Area your at? I have the same dark tint.

She.... your honey... looks GREAT! Really! Thanks Dan DTD

The tint isn't an issue unless I've been lucky so far.. finger's crossed. I was undecided on what to do with the front bumper and I haven't seen a lot of cars with the ACS bumpers so I decided to go with that.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:43 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by DTD' post='804061' date='Feb 28 2009, 04:25 PM
Ohhh i see you have the lighter tint up front. I have the darker 30%

Wondering how long i can go with out being picked out by the Police???

Actually I have same tint all around. The privacy shades were up on the side windows and in the rear window so it gives the effect of different tint at different times of the day. I think thats why I've been lucky in avoiding tickets .
Old 02-28-2009, 12:48 PM
DTD
Senior Members

Jill Did you get your ACS from Trinity? and the Splitter? Thanks Dan

Originally Posted by gildagjg' post='804072' date='Feb 28 2009, 04:39 PM
The tint isn't an issue unless I've been lucky so far.. finger's crossed. I was undecided on what to do with the front bumper and I haven't seen a lot of cars with the ACS bumpers so I decided to go with that.

Quick Reply: Some pictures of my car