E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Some drivers REALLY agrivate me...

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 11:58 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This time I was not at fault I promise .

Yesterday afternoon I was driving on a single lane road and in front of me a jeep wrangler going 25 in a 45. The lady in this jeep slowed down 3 times to 10mph to let cars come onto the road from private driveways. For the first 15 min I kept my distance and patience I had about 8 cars behind me. She then sped up to 40 and slammed on the brakes to 10 to let a car come onto the road.

I had enough I sped up and honked for a good 1 min and overtook her and went on my way.

This morning I am on a 3 lane road people to the left of me are turning. Old lady in her gold tarus is making a left turn and swings completely into my lane. Thankfully no one was in the right lane otherwise I would have been at fault. So once again I am honking for a good minute and the old bag keeps making her turn OBLIVIOUS to my horn.

I had to run to barnes and nobles to get some books and its in a huge shopping plaza. So when you enter the plaza its your right of way people coming from the right and left have to stop (stop sign). I failed to notice the NICE citizen turning left giving the ok to the girls who were coming from the right and were stopped. The stupid bitches obviously relied on the nice citizen and did not see me, I swerved when I saw them ran over a curb and burst my right front tire.

Neither fucks stopped, the girls continued driving and the nice citizen turned left and went on his way. The person behind me stopped and helped me get the car back down from the curb. $300 later for the new tire I am questioning society.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:06 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 545I and a half dozen other rides

its you, you let things get to you. Slow down, be aware of the things around you and take it easy

Old 10-09-2010, 12:07 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Car

And it's not even Sunday! Go have a few drinks
Old 10-09-2010, 01:32 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by corey
And it's not even Sunday! Go have a few drinks
lol
Old 10-09-2010, 04:41 PM
Contributors

Shit happens in life, what can you do....:thumbsdown:

go and have a nice drink of a whiskey on the rocks.
Old 10-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

I was a much more emotional driver when I was younger. But as I have gotten older, I drive with less and less emotion when it comes to stupid fellow drivers. Now I just get out of the way of the bad drivers. I only honk if they are about to crash into me. Other than that, I just blow it off and tell myself that so many drivers just suck.
Old 10-09-2010, 05:49 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i mystic blue

i deal with this everyday truckin 600 miles a day of aggravation at least i got 80k lbs behind me to move people out the way
Old 10-09-2010, 07:38 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Yea I kinda quit road rage when a dude in a CLS tried to ram me off the road....and I shit you not.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:28 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: Car

Originally Posted by Krozi
Yea I kinda quit road rage when a dude in a CLS tried to ram me off the road....and I shit you not.
That was you ??? My bad, my bad.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:50 PM
New Members

I've turned off the default 3 flashes for lane change. It makes us look arrogant.

Many drivers treat BMW drivers as fair game. Take sdg1871's advice. Good luck.

Quick Reply: Some drivers REALLY agrivate me...