E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Saphire Black and Black or Beige leather?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2005, 06:33 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm ordering my 545i, and having issues deciding on the interior...

my current choice is Black Saphire exterior with black dakota and antracite wood.... I'm thinking this might be too dark.... anyone have this combo?

my other choice is the Black Saphire exterior with beige dakota and poplar wood....
Old 02-25-2005, 06:40 AM
Contributors

I have Sapphire Black with Black Dakota and Anthracite. I like it. My last car was black with black leather and redwood. I think the black wood is more modern, cleaner and looks good with the aluminum trim accents.
Old 02-25-2005, 06:47 AM
Members

My Ride: 2005 545 Black Sapphire/Black Dakota,Sports Package,Logic 7,Fold -down rear seats

Have the Black Sapphire w/ Black Dakota and Poplar wood. Love the black/black combo in the interior...very clean looking since there is no two tone thing going on. Everything from the leather on the shift nob to the leather on the emergency brake is black, so it kind of blends nicely. In my humble opinion.
Old 02-25-2005, 06:55 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by FikseGTS' date='Feb 25 2005, 09:33 AM
I'm ordering my 545i, and having issues deciding on the interior...

my current choice is Black Saphire exterior with black dakota and antracite wood....? I'm thinking this might be too dark....? anyone have this combo?

my other choice is the Black Saphire exterior with beige dakota and poplar wood....
[snapback]94259[/snapback]

I have the Jet Black, Beige and Poplar. Pic below.

Old 02-25-2005, 06:55 AM
Members

My Ride: 545i, Steptronic, coldweather, comfort seats, Logic 7, front/rear seat heaters, navigation. sirius

We've the Black Sapphire. Our choice for interior was the Auburn leather and poplar trim.

VERY happy with the way it looks!
Old 02-25-2005, 07:00 AM
Members

I have saphire black metallic with black interior with black tinted windows,it looks awesome
Old 02-25-2005, 07:02 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 E63 M6: Silverstone Metallic... Fully loaded2005 DINAN5 (545i): Jet Black... Fully loaded1955 Chevy: Custom

I have a Jet Black w/ Black Dakota Leather... Very "clean flow" looks. But you have to see in person to make the choice. Check out other bimmers in the show room and make your decision.
Old 02-25-2005, 07:06 AM
Members

I agree with the two-tone thinking, the all black seems to blend everything well... vs the contrasty look of the beige....

anymore pics of the black/black/black other than the gallery?
Old 02-25-2005, 02:06 PM
Members

My Ride: 535d Sport (M sport steering, M sport sills, M sport suspension, 18inch M style wheels) Carbon black, black nasca, dark wood, dechromed, folding mirrors, extended lights, sun protect glazing, grad tinted winscreen, servotronic steering, heated, ventilated active comfort seats, extended voice control, hi-fi speakers, hud, active cruise, split folding rear seats, rear electric blind, rear manual blinds visbility pack (xenons, adaptive headlights), media pack (6 CD, prof nav, bluetooth with telematics and assist)

Originally Posted by FikseGTS' date='Feb 25 2005, 11:06 AM
I agree with the two-tone thinking, the all black seems to blend everything well...? vs the contrasty look of the beige....

anymore pics of the black/black/black other than the gallery?
[snapback]94278[/snapback]
I am going for the black/black/black combo too - but I really fancied the piano black trim (individual), however I don't really want to wait the extra time to get it. The grain on the anthracite wood is the only thing that puts me off - IMO it's a shame it isn't plain, in fact so much so, that I might actually change to a dark wood rather than the black trim - but then again, might not - decisions decisions decisions....
Old 02-25-2005, 02:07 PM
Members

My Ride: 535d Sport (M sport steering, M sport sills, M sport suspension, 18inch M style wheels) Carbon black, black nasca, dark wood, dechromed, folding mirrors, extended lights, sun protect glazing, grad tinted winscreen, servotronic steering, heated, ventilated active comfort seats, extended voice control, hi-fi speakers, hud, active cruise, split folding rear seats, rear electric blind, rear manual blinds visbility pack (xenons, adaptive headlights), media pack (6 CD, prof nav, bluetooth with telematics and assist)

... also, I didn't really see than many good pics of black/black/black in the gallery - are there many? If so where? (or am I just missing them)

Quick Reply: Saphire Black and Black or Beige leather?