E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ruthless 530

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2004, 06:52 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well... E60 brothers and sisters the RUTHLESS 530 arrived at the dealer on Friday. I received an e-mail from my dealer to alert me of the arrival. But once again ...tooooo bad for me cause I will not be able touch or drive my Baby until I return from my mission in Iraq. So, for the guys who are waiting for their cars...I knooooooow how you feel, Just imagine your car at the dealer and you STILL can't get to it! If you don't mind...when the dealer sends me pictures... I will post the pics with the shipping film still on it, only if you guys would like to see it, because that's all I will have to motivate me RIGHT NOW!!!!. Just wanted to let you guys know the GOOOOD NEEEWS!!!
Old 11-21-2004, 07:56 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by RUTHLESS530' date='Nov 21 2004, 04:52 PM
Well... E60 brothers and sisters the RUTHLESS 530 arrived at the dealer on Friday.? I received an e-mail from my dealer to alert me of the arrival. But once again ? ...tooooo bad for me cause I will not be able touch or drive my Baby until I return from my mission in Iraq. So, for the guys who are waiting for their cars...I knooooooow how you feel, Just imagine your car at the dealer and you STILL can't get to it! ? If you don't mind...when the dealer sends me pictures... I will post the pics with the shipping film still on it, only if you guys would like to see it, because that's all I will have to motivate me RIGHT NOW!!!!. Just wanted to let you guys know the GOOOOD NEEEWS!!!
[snapback]58837[/snapback]
In a weird sort of way it is good news. It is waiting on you instead of the other way around. You know it is here waiting for you just the way you want it! I for one would like to see it (or I might sneak out there and take a picture of it on Monday. My winter tires are in (Mine came with Continental All Weather according to Tony they do not sell them here in Germany.)) Let me know!
The wait will be more than worth it. Picked up mine Friday night my wife says I have not stopped smiling since then! She followed me home in her car and said she could see my smile in my car's rear view mirrors. Take it easy and return safely!
John
Old 11-21-2004, 08:26 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 530d Sport - Carbon Black, Black Dakota Leather, Media Pack (satnav, bluetooth, CD changer), heated font seats, through load

I know how you feel. I was in China when my car arrived.

Iraq Be careful!
Old 11-21-2004, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by gomac' date='Nov 21 2004, 11:56 AM
[quote name='RUTHLESS530' date='Nov 21 2004, 04:52 PM']Well... E60 brothers and sisters the RUTHLESS 530 arrived at the dealer on Friday.? I received an e-mail from my dealer to alert me of the arrival. But once again ? ...tooooo bad for me cause I will not be able touch or drive my Baby until I return from my mission in Iraq. So, for the guys who are waiting for their cars...I knooooooow how you feel, Just imagine your car at the dealer and you STILL can't get to it! ? If you don't mind...when the dealer sends me pictures... I will post the pics with the shipping film still on it, only if you guys would like to see it, because that's all I will have to motivate me RIGHT NOW!!!!. Just wanted to let you guys know the GOOOOD NEEEWS!!!
In a weird sort of way it is good news. It is waiting on you instead of the other way around. You know it is here waiting for you just the way you want it! I for one would like to see it (or I might sneak out there and take a picture of it on Monday. My winter tires are in (Mine came with Continental All Weather according to Tony they do not sell them here in Germany.)) Let me know!
The wait will be more than worth it. Picked up mine Friday night my wife says I have not stopped smiling since then! She followed me home in her car and said she could see my smile in my car's rear view mirrors. Take it easy and return safely!
John
[snapback]58878[/snapback]
[/quote]

gomac, Thanks for the reply brother. I don't know if my wife can get out there, but if you can get with Tony and get me a couple shots... (ALL you can possibly take) I would really appreciate it . If this is possible brother I will be forever in your debt. But you know the mission must go on. You can post them to jroc09226@yahoo.com Thanks for the offer.
Old 11-21-2004, 09:59 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Guest' date='Nov 21 2004, 12:56 PM
[quote name='gomac' date='Nov 21 2004, 11:56 AM'][quote name='RUTHLESS530' date='Nov 21 2004, 04:52 PM']Well... E60 brothers and sisters the RUTHLESS 530 arrived at the dealer on Friday.? I received an e-mail from my dealer to alert me of the arrival. But once again ? ...tooooo bad for me cause I will not be able touch or drive my Baby until I return from my mission in Iraq. So, for the guys who are waiting for their cars...I knooooooow how you feel, Just imagine your car at the dealer and you STILL can't get to it! ? If you don't mind...when the dealer sends me pictures... I will post the pics with the shipping film still on it, only if you guys would like to see it, because that's all I will have to motivate me RIGHT NOW!!!!. Just wanted to let you guys know the GOOOOD NEEEWS!!!
John
[/quote]

gomac, Thanks for the reply brother. I don't know if my wife can get out there, but if you can get with Tony and get me a couple shots... (ALL you can possibly take) I would really appreciate it . If this is possible brother I will be forever in your debt. But you know the mission must go on. You can post them to jroc09226@yahoo.com Thanks for the offer.

ooooops!!!
That last one was me.
[snapback]58919[/snapback]
[/quote]
Old 11-21-2004, 10:04 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW M-Power

Originally Posted by BangleBox_530d' date='Nov 21 2004, 11:26 AM
I know how you feel. I was in China when my car arrived.

Iraq? ? Be careful!
[snapback]58891[/snapback]

Yeah... but the chinese weren't shooting at your a$$

So you couldn't possibily know how he feels

Ruthless: Go kick some insergents a$$

beewang
Old 11-21-2004, 10:39 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 530d Sport - Carbon Black, Black Dakota Leather, Media Pack (satnav, bluetooth, CD changer), heated font seats, through load

Yeah... but the chinese weren't shooting at your a$$?

So you couldn't possibily know how he feels?
He'll be away when the car arrives. I was away when the car arrives.

Nothing to do with what we're doing while we're away.

BTW, lots of RESPECT to all those putting their lives on the line for the rest of us.
Old 11-21-2004, 10:40 AM
Senior Members

Also, were the hell is Schweinfurt?
Old 11-21-2004, 11:02 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by BangleBox_530d' date='Nov 21 2004, 08:40 PM
Also, were the hell is Schweinfurt?
[snapback]58943[/snapback]
The State of Bavaria in Germany. Most folks know this State more for Oktober Fest (read October Fest) in Munchen , the Fairy tale castle that some think Disney used as his theme for Disney Land and Garmisch with the Alps for skiing. Then you can come back up to the nothern towns, Schweinfurt in specific where the coaster brake was invented for bicycles and the ball bearing capital of the world. A lot of history in this good and bad. State. A really interesting place to work, live and travel.
Old 11-21-2004, 11:04 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by RUTHLESS530' date='Nov 21 2004, 07:59 PM
[quote name='Guest' date='Nov 21 2004, 12:56 PM'][quote name='gomac' date='Nov 21 2004, 11:56 AM'][quote name='RUTHLESS530' date='Nov 21 2004, 04:52 PM']Well... E60 brothers and sisters the RUTHLESS 530 arrived at the dealer on Friday.? I received an e-mail from my dealer to alert me of the arrival. But once again ? ...tooooo bad for me cause I will not be able touch or drive my Baby until I return from my mission in Iraq. So, for the guys who are waiting for their cars...I knooooooow how you feel, Just imagine your car at the dealer and you STILL can't get to it! ? If you don't mind...when the dealer sends me pictures... I will post the pics with the shipping film still on it, only if you guys would like to see it, because that's all I will have to motivate me RIGHT NOW!!!!. Just wanted to let you guys know the GOOOOD NEEEWS!!!
John
[/quote]

ooooops!!!
That last one was me.
[snapback]58919[/snapback]
[/quote]
[snapback]58922[/snapback]
[/quote]

I will do the best I can! Do you think two cameras with 768 mb between them will be enough?

I will print this so Tony knows it is alright. Keep it low!

Quick Reply: Ruthless 530