E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Retro OEM TV module to US model E-60

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2005, 10:28 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545i 2004/04 production, Titan Silver Metallic, Leder Dakota Upholsery/Grau 60, Sports suspension, Active steering, Dynamic drive, Heated Steering wheel, Emergency wheel, Satin chrome, Glass Roof, Sunblinds front & rear, Healight washer, Int/ext Anti-dazzle mirrors, smokers package, comfort & heated seats, PDC, 18" Wheels 124 w/Dunlop Mixed runflats, Adaptive headlights, Xenon Lights, Active Cruise Control, Blue tooth sony/erricson, Pro Navigation, Head Up Dispay, Voice input system, 6 Cd changer, HIFI Professional. M-Sport Tec Kit & spoiler conversion, Cip 18.1

[FONT=Arial]Being new to posting here, let me begin by saying "I'm Sorry." Every morning for 42 years I've started the day by saying that to my wife and she continues to forgive "most" of my faults. I hope you guys will too. FIRST: I have a U.S. E-60 with Pro Nav and I'd like to add a OEM TV video module. (I think it would have to be aquired from a overseas source ... which I don't have) SECONDLY: I don't know if any BMW dealer in the U.S. could recode the car but I've read information on a retrofit kit bulletin that says this conversiton is ONLY possible for vehicles with SA6UA and modified CCC. I don't know what SA6UA is or what they mean by modified CCC. THIRDLY: Does anyone know, for sure, if the entire wiring bundle is already installed in the U.S. cars? Is the Antenna part of the bundle. I think it may be! FORTH AND FINAL: Part numbers of the video module I need etc, would be very helpful. My local dealership, to this point, appears to know little about anything installed in non-US vehicles.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:38 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 530i PDC / ADAPTIVE XENON HEDLIGHTS /FOLD DOWN REAR SEATS / NAV / PREMIUM / COLD WEATHER / EURO REFLECTORS /STAGGERED CHROMED 124S / PIAA 4700K FOGS / BLUETOOTH RETROFIT / REAR WOODED LIGHTER PANEL/MP3 RETROFIT

quote=Wayne,Oct 27 2005, 02:28 PM]
[FONT=Arial]Being new to posting here, let me begin by saying "I'm Sorry." Every morning for 42 years I've started the day by saying that to my wife and she continues to forgive "most" of my faults. I hope you guys will too. FIRST: I have a U.S. E-60 with Pro Nav and I'd like to add a OEM TV video module. (I think it would have to be aquired from a overseas source ... which I don't have) SECONDLY: I don't know if any BMW dealer in the U.S. could recode the car but I've read information on a retrofit kit bulletin that says this conversiton is ONLY possible for vehicles with SA6UA and modified CCC. I don't know what SA6UA is or what they mean by modified CCC. THIRDLY: Does anyone know, for sure, if the entire wiring bundle is already installed in the U.S. cars? Is the Antenna part of the bundle. I think it may be! FORTH AND FINAL: Part numbers of the video module I need etc, would be very helpful. My local dealership, to this point, appears to know little about anything installed in non-US vehicles.
[snapback]189584[/snapback]
[/quote]
Here is where you can get the module tv module keep us updated