E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Rear window rubber gasket/seal

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 10:57 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If the vehicle you purchased still falls within your cpo warranty period, then the worn parts in question should be covered under Section 3 body condition, and subsection interior, with door weather seals being the failing part in question. Keep in mind the driving conditions when this problem is causing your concerns, as the problem will need to be replicated by a technician for verification before warranty may be granted. Kindly offering this concern, along with the driving conditions to which the symptoms are most prevailent to your SA, should net you a quick trip to the dealers as this job only pays the tech .5 hrs.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:14 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2004 530i

My vehicle is still covered, but where can I find the section 3 that you're talking about. I'm looking to get as much info as i can to take into my SA. Thank you

Originally Posted by 5FOUR5
If the vehicle you purchased still falls within your cpo warranty period, then the worn parts in question should be covered under Section 3 body condition, and subsection interior, with door weather seals being the failing part in question. Keep in mind the driving conditions when this problem is causing your concerns, as the problem will need to be replicated by a technician for verification before warranty may be granted. Kindly offering this concern, along with the driving conditions to which the symptoms are most prevailent to your SA, should net you a quick trip to the dealers as this job only pays the tech .5 hrs.