E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

RE: BMW group on Linked In

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 03:17 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,

I'm a BMW enthusiast who has always appreciated the beautiful car from the older versions all the way to the new ones. I found this forum through joining the BMW group on Linked in.

It's great to see people who share the same passion as I do. If you wish to connect to me on Linked In, my name is "Navid Sabetian" and I work in Sydney Australia as an IT recruiter. If you need email address in order to connect it's : nsabetian@aristotlecorp.com.au

Thanks
Old 06-01-2008, 03:59 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: New ride from 14th May�07: 525iA LCI, Sport Suspension, Deep Sea Blue, Leather Dakota Natural Brown, Hi-Gloss Black trim, Star Spoke 124 18", Comfort Seats with memory, M -steering wheel, Glass Roof, Navi Professional, ProLogic7, USB-connection, Bi-Xenon, Extended Air Condition, Auto dimming mirrors, Electric Folding mirrors, Bluetooth for Cell Phone Sony Ericsson K750i, Electric rear window shade, Ligth package, Speed control with brake function, Cup Holders, Automatic head light control, PDC, Shadow line

Originally Posted by Tenex1' post='592803' date='Jun 1 2008, 02:17 PM
Hi,

I'm a BMW enthusiast who has always appreciated the beautiful car from the older versions all the way to the new ones. I found this forum through joining the BMW group on Linked in.

It's great to see people who share the same passion as I do. If you wish to connect to me on Linked In, my name is "Navid Sabetian" and I work in Sydney Australia as an IT recruiter. If you need email address in order to connect it's : nsabetian@aristotlecorp.com.au

Thanks
Hi,

Welcome to the forum and greetings from another BMW enthusiast, from the other side of the globe, Finland!

Jukka
Old 06-01-2008, 06:43 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 Space Gray 550i, Light Poplar Wood, Anthracite Head Liner, Sport Package, Sport Automatic Transmission, Cold Weather Package, Front Ventilated Comfort Seats in Black Nasca Leather, NAV, HUD, Active Steering, Comfort Access, Night Vision, Lane Deviation Warning, Active Cruise Control, Heated Rear Seats, Folding Rear Seats, Power Shade w/ Rear Side-Shades, Rear Air Bags, Logic 7, HD Radio, Sirius Satellite Radio, iPod/USB Adapter. Car in BMW Body Shop, estimated completion 01/24/07.

Welcome Navid, you'll find this a very helpful forum. Create a signature to tell us your current ride and location (I know from the post of course it's down under). Thanks!

Cal