E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Pic Thread! Favorite Photos of YOUR E60.

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 12:01 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545 modded the F out

LOL, I was trippin for a second when you started listing the mods list cuz for some reason I was thinking those were some that you had planned on the way. You're about 95 percent right on all of it. LOL---Whats a Pindy? Is that another slang term for my Pinoy boys? My bad. First time I ever heard that one. Dont worry I dont get offended easily. We talk a lot of smack where I work. just curious. LOL And yea I took the custom color from the Lexus. Car used to be jet black but I wanted a drastic change. I love it. At dusk the pearl really shows. I really didn't edit the first pic at all. I just boosted the saturation a bit. Under fluorescent light the car is HELLA white. And Under the straight sun its almost eye blinding.

JR

Originally Posted by Howitzer
OMG. I love white with PC'd 166's and a wrapped roof SO MUCH! DROOL!!!!!!!!!!

YOU PINDY'S! ALWAYS UBER MODS!

I love it. I can see all the mods w/o telling me.

- New tips / or RPI exhaust
- Full mtech kit
- Lowered, looks like coilovers or H&R sport drop
- OEM 166s, powder coated black, looks awesome
- Vinyl black wrapped roof
- Brabus lighting upgrades in the front
- M5 trunklid spoiler
- Akaius euro stickers on the side markers
- Black grill
- Those unique looking eBay side blinkers with the metal strip that goes through them (looks like what the 6 series has)
- Something like 20% tint in rear and sides, slightly lighter on front two windows
- ACS or RDSport roof spoiler (or am I seeing things?)
- Trunk finisher
- OEM LCI tails
- Shadowline trim (unless you already had a sport model)
- new paint job? guessing? Looks like a two tone white color.

AND THATS JUST EXTERIOR! Yea, I'm pretty sure you're about $13,000 in the hole. =p Plus you have a V8 which means your car sounds mean unlike my bitch-on-wheels Inline-6. /cry.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:08 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by devildawg712
LOL, I was trippin for a second when you started listing the mods list cuz for some reason I was thinking those were some that you had planned on the way. You're about 95 percent right on all of it. LOL---Whats a Pindy? Is that another slang term for my Pinoy boys? My bad. First time I ever heard that one. Dont worry I dont get offended easily. We talk a lot of smack where I work. just curious. LOL And yea I took the custom color from the Lexus. Car used to be jet black but I wanted a drastic change. I love it. At dusk the pearl really shows. I really didn't edit the first pic at all. I just boosted the saturation a bit. Under fluorescent light the car is HELLA white. And Under the straight sun its almost eye blinding.

JR

Well, your sig says proud to be pindy, but clearly I now realize that is an O and not a D! It looks like a D!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, I just realized that a pindu is an insult! fml. I didn't mean to insult your heritage, (you damn pindy).

Anyways, car looks great!
Old 04-01-2010, 02:03 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 545 modded the F out

Ha, No worries bro. I thought I was just falling behind the racial slurs these days. All my boys I work with refer to each other by our race half the time and I was just thinking it was a new one. LOL.. ANYWAYS

Same to you. My car looked like your car for about 2 days (minus some small things) then I got it painted .
Old 04-01-2010, 05:59 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by devildawg712
Kinda hard to pick, but here are some that arent too outdated. As soon as the wather gets better here I plan on taking some really nice shots around the DC area since the Cherry Blossoms have bloomed

sweet dude!
Old 04-03-2010, 08:33 PM
Members

My Ride: 2006 550i It's Black on Carbon Black, Aluminum, HUD, CWP, NAV, M-Sport Pkg

Here's a couple of pics of my pride & joy. She's a little dirty having just driven from Okotoks Canada to Avery Island La (2400 miles) in about 2-1/2 days. We then went on to Savannah GA, Charleston SC and back home via Vicksburg MS, Santa Fe, Albuquerque & Salt Lake City. Total road trip was almost 8000 miles and the 550 didn't miss a beat. Valentine V1 paid for itself over and over again!
Attached Thumbnails Pic Thread! Favorite Photos of YOUR E60.-civil-war-trip-2009-160.jpg   Pic Thread! Favorite Photos of YOUR E60.-civil-war-trip-2009-168.jpg  
Old 04-04-2010, 01:44 PM
ET7
Members

Originally Posted by vlad_b
Few pic of my car. M5 lip spoiler and RPI exhaust on the way
What size are those Rims? 20's? 166's right?
Old 04-04-2010, 01:45 PM
ET7
Members

Originally Posted by 530D Lee
Not mine, but a top m5 imo

What color is the white tailight tint? looks grey? its really nice and creative.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i Sport Package, Jet Black M166 OEM Wheels M5 Style Body kit RPI Scoop BMC Air Filter Valentine One Radar Detector 35% tint all around

Originally Posted by ET7
What size are those Rims? 20's? 166's right?
those are 19 inch M166, OEM
Old 04-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by vlad_b
those are 19 inch M166, OEM

166s look like 20's because of the lip and how it looks. Actually measures out to 20" from top to bottom I believe even though they're 19's.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:54 PM
Members

i think its my time to chime in on this
Attached Thumbnails Pic Thread! Favorite Photos of YOUR E60.-0ecafb3b.jpg   Pic Thread! Favorite Photos of YOUR E60.-2470c377.jpg   Pic Thread! Favorite Photos of YOUR E60.-b8d2eb0b.jpg   Pic Thread! Favorite Photos of YOUR E60.-de430ab0.jpg   Pic Thread! Favorite Photos of YOUR E60.-e3acd8cf.jpg  

Quick Reply: Pic Thread! Favorite Photos of YOUR E60.