E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

This is not happening to my E60 . . .

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 07:48 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i, Silver Grey, Sport Package, R. Shades, Cold Pkg, Sat. Rad., Prem. Sound.
Question

The other early morning . . .

. . . I was in my bimmer with my wife as we drove into the mall parking lot. We proceded to park and enter the mall for some shopping. When we came out, a huge Ford F350 super duty parked next to my "justed washed bimmer." To my shock, this guy had opened the door and put big dents, I mean huge dents in my bimmer in multiple places. I was FURIOUS to the point of frightening my wife. This huge truck was old and bet-up and I could bearly open my door to get in because of the dents and damages . . .

. . . needless to say, I took a screw driver and punctured all the truck's tires and drove off. Minutes later, that same truck was on my tail. Surely, I'm going to outrun him . . . but for some reasons, the bimmer failed and he caught up to the point that he rear-ended me. What the hell? This couldn't be real? I stepped on the accelerate as hard as I could, but I wasn't moving faster than normal traffic. So I jumped out of my bimmer, with .40 calibar Beretta 11+1 in the barrel. Pure daylight baby. Somebody's going die.

I started peppering the Ford F350 in the windshield, hook, and driver. You can see steam coming from the hook. To my astonishment, I missed the driver. I exchanged for my secondary cartridge, but the beretta jammed. It never jammed before. I quickly got into the bimmer, and tried to get away, but it wouldn't start. Damn.

Then on the I-drive screen, the message came up that said, "Need Service." By now, I can see the truck driver (about 300 lbs and over 6 feet tall) approaching me and bimmer. He smashed by rear windows and trunk. I'm thinking . . . my wife. I looked over to the passenger and told her to run, honey, run . . .

I tried to crank the bimmer again and got NOTHING. Then, I remembered I had forgotten to step on the brake (dumb ass). The bimmer started, but the steering wheel came off!!! BAMM, my roof was giving way to the pounding of the truck driver. I'm thinking, what a flimsy POS. A person can actually collapse a bimmer roof??? In any case, I tried to shift into gear, but the bimmer moved so slow that I could see the faceless truck driver catching up on foot! I'm doomed. My bimmer failed me. My gun (beretta) failed me. At least my wife is safe.

So I hopped out of the bimmer and instead of running or trying to unjam my gun, I started pushing the bimmer. It pushed me back!! I was half on the ground with my head pressed up against the rear bumper and trunk, pushing this bimmer up hill. Fighting for my life, I was still trying to save my bimmer. At the same time, the truck driver was getting closer and closer . . . and closer . . . .

. . . . then the Satellite radio on the bimmer comes on with somebody talking about Howard Sterns. I hate that talk show. I hated the satellite radio. Then I realized, this can't be real; I was listening to the CD before . . . I must be dream because that's NPR in the morning with Bob. I decided to I pinched myself trying to wake up or else that truck drivers was going to tear me up.

. . . . needless to say, thank God it was dream. I woke up with my head pressed up against the head board.

Hope you'll enjoy the story.
Old 05-19-2006, 07:59 PM
Members

My Ride: 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic 545i

HAHA.....I was a believer until the the talk about peppering the car with the Beretta. Very interesting dream...I mean nightmare.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:41 PM
Members

HAHA...solid writing style. Loved it.
Old 05-19-2006, 09:23 PM
Senior Members

damn! it wasnt real
Old 05-19-2006, 09:43 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 550i White/Black, SMG, Sports Pkg, Comfort Access, Nav, HUD, Satellite Radio, Anthracite Maple Trim 2006 X5 3.0, Black/Black, Sports Pkg, Premium Pkg, Xenon Adaptive Headlight, NAV, Rear Climate Pkg, Anthracite Trim

Dammit it got me too
Old 05-19-2006, 09:54 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: My Ride Current: 2006 E60 M5 Past: 2005 Porsche Cayenne S 2003 Mercedes Benz S55 AMG 2002 Ferrari F360 F1 2002 BMW E46 M3 SMGII 1999 Lamborghini Diablo VT 1998 Ferrari F355 Spyder F1 1997 Ferrari F355 GTS 1997 BMW E36 M3 1997 Mercedes Benz C36 AMG On Order: (2007 July) Ferrari F430 Spyder F1

Interesting dream! Great story.
Old 05-20-2006, 05:57 AM
Senior Members

Good thing we don't live in the world as depicted in the movie 'Minority Report'. Otherwise, you'll have Tom Cruise busting down your door and jumpin on your sofa right after you wake up from the dream
Old 05-20-2006, 06:07 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 Titanium Gray 550i, with sport, nav, HUD, Logic7, sat radio, cold weather, rear side airbags, rear seat heaters, and it goes like a bat outta hell!

Originally Posted by Leburpor' post='285242' date='May 20 2006, 06:57 AM
Good thing we don't live in the world as depicted in the movie 'Minority Report'. Otherwise, you'll have Tom Cruise busting down your door and jumpin on your sofa right after you wake up from the dream
Or worse.....Tom Cruise playing the movie version!!

Entertaining story.....but those of us that own E60s know that our cars would NEVER let us down that badly!! The part that really scared me was when Howard Sterns popped up on the Sat Radio!!
Old 05-20-2006, 06:10 AM
Senior Members

Damn it got me too, almost tightening myself to the chair and pulse raising when reading such stuff. Unbealivable...till i reached the end of the post... . Smth didn't add up though, smth was fishy, and from that momment i started to realise it must be a joke, that he caught you up with 4 punctured tires...
Old 05-20-2006, 06:30 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 530i M-sports package, carbon black,Beige leather dakota, Steptronic, active steering, anti-theft alarm, sunblinds for rear window and back seat window, interior and exterior mirror with anti-dazzel function, poplar brown dark, comfort seats, PDC, extended lights package, Hi-Fi loudspeakers, Innovation Package (contains Xenon, Headlight washers, adaptive headlights, Comfort access), automatic air-conditioning, professional radio, individual high gloss satine chrome,Sunroof

you got me too what can i say ?

great story

i hope your bimmer was allright when you went in the garage

Quick Reply: This is not happening to my E60 . . .