E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

New Member with Pics!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 08:40 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr5
I have a house in Howard Beach and an apartment in the Newport area in Jersey City.
I'm currently living in the apartment for about 6 more months but do go back to Howard Beach from time to time.
I might be there this weekend to swap out my snow tires for my summer tires.

I don't want the exhaust to be loud, I just hate the look of the single sided exhaust. I am worried about the back-pressure being a problem though since it's a turbo car and it needs the pressure.
I'll have to do some research on that topic.
Does the Remus have back pressure issues as well?

BTW. Any idea what's up with the actuator in the 535i exhaust? One of the tips does not let out any fumes and is squeaky clean while the other has carbon buildup as it can be seen in the exhaust pic above.
I tried to unplug the actuator from the trunk but the flap inside the exhaust still did not open.
I tried pinching the tube (golf tee mod) but that did not work either. Are both sides supposed to work?!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

welcome, car looks great!

HB/SOZ is my ole hood where I grew up and where all my friends/fam still live so Im there every week, perhaps we'll pass each other at some point or a meet...enjoy the forum and see ya round
Old 04-13-2010, 09:32 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: Bmw 530d 2004

Welcome to the forums!
Great pics too!
Old 04-13-2010, 09:43 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F13 M6

welcome and enjoy the forums.