E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

New member with a new ride

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 01:35 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like that E34....very nice car...and I like your 545i . Looks cool nice dinan upgrades...where you get the car? If your in NJ good chance the car was serviced at Flemington BMW the only dinan dealer in NJ? Or at least thats what they told me when I purchased my car from flemington...
Old 11-15-2010, 03:50 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by spyrot1
Thanks...

That's just the sun shining off the back, it's definitely a 545i.

I'm in Monroe Twp, Middlesex county.

I'll post a better pic of the rear. i Just got the car this past weekend, so I haven't done anything to it. I'd like to know what the correct height for the badge is.

it does have the Dinan exhaust (you can definately hear that), so I'm wondering if the previous owner did anything more with it.

I'm trying to see if Dinan itself knows anything about the car. It's lowered, and does feel fast and smooth.

I know e34's very well, but the e60 is definitely new to me.
Welcome! If it's got the Dinan badge and is lowered, chances are you've got a Dinan suspension on there and probably the Stage 1 software. They should be able to look it up for you. If I drove your car I'd instantly be able to tell if it had the software - not from the power increase but the throttle response. Nice E34 - I've owned two of them.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:21 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome to the forum
nice cars and a good choice