E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Netherlands E60 sub forum

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 12:13 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW 530D touring automatic gearbox panoramic sunroof titan-grey metallic black comfort seats navi professional sunshades in rear doors HUD Xenon voice control sports suspension PDC cd-changer Shadow-line Bluetooth Auto-dimming mirrors Dark-wood trim Heated seats

Hey,

Was nice to chat with familiar and new faces.

This foodstrip meet is growing out to a car festival, cars that were there:

BMW's
Mini's
scooby's
supra
skyline
NSX
Evo
Del sol
RX8
and more

@Michael: Thanks for the ride, what a car And please leave it as it is, there are some car's you just don't mess with, and an M5 touring is one of them.
Old 07-10-2010, 12:24 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 E60 523 executive 20"ASA / Bi-Xenon / Full M-tech / LED Angel Eyes / Matte Black Kidney's / LED Side Markers

Mmhh...really should bring my camera next time around and post better pics...Maybe some good pics will convince others to join us as well!
Oh...and I forgot...there was someone there with a broken down E60...waterpomp I believe?

Hope everything works out good! And don't let it be a turnoff to come and see us next time
Old 07-10-2010, 12:28 AM
Members

My Ride: BMW 530D touring automatic gearbox panoramic sunroof titan-grey metallic black comfort seats navi professional sunshades in rear doors HUD Xenon voice control sports suspension PDC cd-changer Shadow-line Bluetooth Auto-dimming mirrors Dark-wood trim Heated seats

Originally Posted by greycoopers
Mmhh...really should bring my camera next time around and post better pics...Maybe some good pics will convince others to join us as well!
Oh...and I forgot...there was someone there with a broken down E60...waterpomp I believe?

Hope everything works out good! And don't let it be a turnoff to come and see us next time
Yeah, but he needs to wash it next time.
Old 07-10-2010, 12:32 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 E60 523 executive 20"ASA / Bi-Xenon / Full M-tech / LED Angel Eyes / Matte Black Kidney's / LED Side Markers

Well...that goes without saying...ALWAYS wash your car before a meet
Old 07-10-2010, 12:43 AM
A90
Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Morning guys, I was under the impression that it was the steering pump that broke down. He mentioned that it was very heavy steering tha last couple of 100 meters. quite a bummer
Old 07-10-2010, 02:04 AM
Members

Haha Yeah, that was f*cked up man.. Just 500 meters before the meet and everything broke down had to be towed away. Ill know on monday what exactly is wrong with it.
I didnt have aircon, cooling and i could barely drive it those last 500meters because of the lack of powersteering

For the record, i did put it through a carwash just 1 hour before But i drive over the Enkhuizen -> Lelystad dike every day... Its impossible to keep it clean because of all the flies
I came straight from work too so didnt have time for a proper washing.

Oh well, next time more luck i hope Im just fkn bummed out i dont have a car this weekend...
Old 07-10-2010, 02:16 AM
Contributors

Yeah. Its a shame... Once again wish you good luck with the repairs!
Old 07-10-2010, 03:55 AM
DSF
Members

My Ride: 545i Individual 2005
Model Year: 2005

Originally Posted by Ballistic
Haha Yeah, that was f*cked up man.. Just 500 meters before the meet and everything broke down had to be towed away. Ill know on monday what exactly is wrong with it.
I didnt have aircon, cooling and i could barely drive it those last 500meters because of the lack of powersteering

For the record, i did put it through a carwash just 1 hour before But i drive over the Enkhuizen -> Lelystad dike every day... Its impossible to keep it clean because of all the flies

Oh well, next time more luck i hope Im just fkn bummed out i dont have a car this weekend...
Let me know what was wrong ( just to see if my forecast was right )
Old 07-10-2010, 04:38 AM
Contributors

I think DSF should become the dutch forum mechanic
Old 07-10-2010, 04:57 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Ballistic

Hope to see you again next meet but then without the ANWB !

Quick Reply: Netherlands E60 sub forum