E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Netherlands E60 sub forum

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 01:24 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 E60 523 executive 20"ASA / Bi-Xenon / Full M-tech / LED Angel Eyes / Matte Black Kidney's / LED Side Markers

here yo go

Old 06-12-2010, 01:40 AM
Senior Members

Thanks Pete

In this link are a few more from a couple of weeks ago.
https://5series.net/forums/topic/990...me-for-a-wash/
Old 06-15-2010, 11:24 AM
Members

My Ride: BMW 530D touring automatic gearbox panoramic sunroof titan-grey metallic black comfort seats navi professional sunshades in rear doors HUD Xenon voice control sports suspension PDC cd-changer Shadow-line Bluetooth Auto-dimming mirrors Dark-wood trim Heated seats

I have done a little mod to show on the next foodstrip meet:
Old 06-15-2010, 11:41 AM
Senior Members

Nice Marcel! What make were they again?
Old 06-15-2010, 11:43 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 E60 523 executive 20"ASA / Bi-Xenon / Full M-tech / LED Angel Eyes / Matte Black Kidney's / LED Side Markers

Good going...these look amazing with your wheels...
Old 06-15-2010, 12:07 PM
Contributors

Guys,

Get the calendars out:

25th june Meeting @ the foodstrip Amsterdam 19:30
9th july Meeting @ Mc Donalds Breda 19:30 ( Huifakkerstraat 1, 4815 PN Breda)

These are both fridays...since some can never make it on friday night, maybe a saturday during daytime? Lets here some suggestions..

Of course the Mini guys will be there as well, so we can enjoy those rides as well

1. GreyCooperS
Old 06-15-2010, 12:56 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 645 Ci, Individual Stratusgrey Metallic with individual grey leather Individual Stratos metallic, Shadow line, Black Individual leather, 19'' ellisoid, Panorama sunroof, PDC, Dynamic drive, Adaptive steering, Adaptive headlights, Voice control, Logic 7, Prof sat nav, BT phone, TV, Heated Sport seats, Ski sac, light pakket, CD-changer. Mods (so far): iPod interface, K&N Airfilter.

Originally Posted by A90
Well, I spoke my neighbor last week, he has rebuild an old American muscle Oldsmobile from '65 or somewhat (a real beauty with a lot of bhp, the ones that scare the cr@p out of you by only listening to it while running idle) and at the RDW they came up with all kinds of small issues like no dimmed turnlights etc. as we would call it geneuzel over niets.

He ended up changing the original wiring and had to revisit the RDW for a second time.

I didn't know that the GT40 was RHD, although I also couldn't figure out what the deal was with the right shifter, good to know ! Are you going to get it by yourself or will it be brought to you ? With something this precious I would know
I am going to pick it up my self (of course) Hardly can't wait till next saturday.

I hope the RDW is not going to be too strickt, they should look at it as it is, a 1972 car (not as a modern car). I have been told that it shouldn't be a problem (we'll see).
Old 06-15-2010, 12:59 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 645 Ci, Individual Stratusgrey Metallic with individual grey leather Individual Stratos metallic, Shadow line, Black Individual leather, 19'' ellisoid, Panorama sunroof, PDC, Dynamic drive, Adaptive steering, Adaptive headlights, Voice control, Logic 7, Prof sat nav, BT phone, TV, Heated Sport seats, Ski sac, light pakket, CD-changer. Mods (so far): iPod interface, K&N Airfilter.

Originally Posted by greycoopers
But does it have to be completely road legal?
I don't suppose your will take the Ford while going shopping with the missus
It is already road legal (in the UK).

It has to be road legal. Not for shopping with the misses, it has almost no storage, but for doing trips and once in a while driving to and on a track like the Ring!
Old 06-15-2010, 01:05 PM
Contributors

so you can bring it to one of meets mentioned above..
Old 06-16-2010, 10:11 AM
Members

My Ride: BMW 530D touring automatic gearbox panoramic sunroof titan-grey metallic black comfort seats navi professional sunshades in rear doors HUD Xenon voice control sports suspension PDC cd-changer Shadow-line Bluetooth Auto-dimming mirrors Dark-wood trim Heated seats

Originally Posted by greycoopers
Guys,

Get the calendars out:

25th june Meeting @ the foodstrip Amsterdam 19:30
9th july Meeting @ Mc Donalds Breda 19:30 ( Huifakkerstraat 1, 4815 PN Breda)

These are both fridays...since some can never make it on friday night, maybe a saturday during daytime? Lets here some suggestions..

Of course the Mini guys will be there as well, so we can enjoy those rides as well

1. GreyCooperS
Peter,

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think you have got the dates mixed-up.

@Paul:
They are named Brakemax but on the box was the brandname Fremax. I have ordered them at www.autopartsonline.nl

Quick Reply: Netherlands E60 sub forum