E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MY FUC%^& CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NITE!!!!!!&#

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 09:52 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Speed_Force_E60' post='715829' date='Nov 8 2008, 12:48 PM
geez, seems like this thread isnt about the stolen subject anymore LOL...
well it is.. but its going to be about a new car coming soon...
Old 11-08-2008, 09:54 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Bteljuice' post='715346' date='Nov 7 2008, 07:00 PM
SMG ( dunno how to drive manual )
.. that sucks,you should really learn how to... it makes driving 10x better.. your more in controle of the car... theres a learning curve.. but once you get it,you got it.. its like riding a bick...
Old 11-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Contributors

never drove the old one. Only new one. so cant quite say the difference. but god its powerful. dunno about "M" people but can "M" cars be the daily drive car? Even though the seats and all are for comfort, its still uncomfortable if u drove it everyday. "ORRRR" me and my friend got a lott in learning to drive this beast
Old 11-08-2008, 11:14 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Bteljuice' post='715896' date='Nov 8 2008, 02:28 PM
never drove the old one. Only new one. so cant quite say the difference. but god its powerful. dunno about "M" people but can "M" cars be the daily drive car? Even though the seats and all are for comfort, its still uncomfortable if u drove it everyday. "ORRRR" me and my friend got a lott in learning to drive this beast
IT CAN BE A DAILY car... just gota find your right seat postion and settings.. in all my cars iv always had one postion for driven normal, and one for when you wana drop the hammer.. it will take some time to adjust to an M car.. i know the smg of old was jumpee., coming out of first gear. im very intreisted in driving the new smg tranny.. maybe ill go check it out ...
Old 11-08-2008, 11:18 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='715919' date='Nov 8 2008, 03:14 PM
.. maybe ill go check it out ...
HAHAHAHA. I SEE BELLS RINGING ON A V10
Old 11-08-2008, 12:05 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Bteljuice' post='715920' date='Nov 8 2008, 03:18 PM
HAHAHAHA. I SEE BELLS RINGING ON A V10
yea the wheels are turing... we shale see...
Old 11-08-2008, 04:09 PM
Members

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='715919' date='Nov 8 2008, 02:14 PM
IT CAN BE A DAILY car... just gota find your right seat postion and settings.. in all my cars iv always had one postion for driven normal, and one for when you wana drop the hammer.. it will take some time to adjust to an M car.. i know the smg of old was jumpee., coming out of first gear. im very intreisted in driving the new smg tranny.. maybe ill go check it out ...

M Cars have a certain edge to them for sure... I loved my E46 M3. It was beautifully modded and painstakingly cared for. After 3 years I had enough of it as an everyday driver though.

For me the 550 is the perfect blend of lux, comfort and snort - doesn't beat me up nearly as much as that little M3.

FRankly, the perfect situation would be to have one of each in the garage
Old 11-08-2008, 11:21 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by midwest bmw' post='716028' date='Nov 8 2008, 08:09 PM
FRankly, the perfect situation would be to have one of each in the garage
hahaha good one. Can you add a lambo to that garage since money is no option
Old 11-10-2008, 03:03 AM
Members

No one forced Romania to agree to enter the EU. And Austria is not stealing companies, that's just rubbish. You are simply dredging up propoaganda. If you have proof, post a link to a non-biased source.

A country does have to be judged by what its people do, esp. when they "visit" other countries.
No, you're simply wrong; if some Austrians are caught doing something bad, it doesn't mean Austria suck, but the Austrians who did that; be careful what you say, if you don't see the difference then you're a child

I don't think anyone overlooks that but it's not relevant here. Hitler was elected Reichskanzler by the German people.[/quote]

It is not about being forced to enter EU, but about being forced to do something in return. And something big, i assure you !
Of course you have no idea what your country does, but i will give you an example, you can find lots of other examples like that very easy - all the things happened in 2004 if i recall correctly, when Austria had the presidency of the CE - OMV "bought" Petrom (the largest oil company from Eastern Europe) for the insignificant amount of 150 mil eur - to have an idea, this is the profit OMV Petrom had in Romania after only two years....com'on, who can be so stupid not to see the evidence ?
Another example is the American company Bechtel, who asked and got the biggest price in the world (almost 4x the normal price) for building a highway in Romania and delayed its finishing with more than 3 years. This contract was signed in 2005, when it was discussing about Romania's admission into EU. Should i tell you about the Gas companies and Electrical ones, sold to some Italian and German companies for nothing ? And after 2 years, the new owners were having a profit of twice the amount they paid for buying them ? All of this when, in their countries, these companies were doing huge efforts not to go bankrupt...some businessmen, huh ?

If you want some more example, i can offer very easy, just let me know, probably the newspapers in Austria are not saying a word, why they would ?

Yes, but Joerg Heider was elected by the Austrians...
Old 11-10-2008, 03:42 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 530i Alpine White with Navi and Premium PackageIn progress: OEM Mtech kit, H&R Sport Springs, and 19

Originally Posted by valtheval' post='716989' date='Nov 10 2008, 07:03 AM
No one forced Romania to agree to enter the EU. And Austria is not stealing companies, that's just rubbish. You are simply dredging up propoaganda. If you have proof, post a link to a non-biased source.

A country does have to be judged by what its people do, esp. when they "visit" other countries.
No, you're simply wrong; if some Austrians are caught doing something bad, it doesn't mean Austria suck, but the Austrians who did that; be careful what you say, if you don't see the difference then you're a child

I don't think anyone overlooks that but it's not relevant here. Hitler was elected Reichskanzler by the German people.

It is not about being forced to enter EU, but about being forced to do something in return. And something big, i assure you !
Of course you have no idea what your country does, but i will give you an example, you can find lots of other examples like that very easy - all the things happened in 2004 if i recall correctly, when Austria had the presidency of the CE - OMV "bought" Petrom (the largest oil company from Eastern Europe) for the insignificant amount of 150 mil eur - to have an idea, this is the profit OMV Petrom had in Romania after only two years....com'on, who can be so stupid not to see the evidence ?
Another example is the American company Bechtel, who asked and got the biggest price in the world (almost 4x the normal price) for building a highway in Romania and delayed its finishing with more than 3 years. This contract was signed in 2005, when it was discussing about Romania's admission into EU. Should i tell you about the Gas companies and Electrical ones, sold to some Italian and German companies for nothing ? And after 2 years, the new owners were having a profit of twice the amount they paid for buying them ? All of this when, in their countries, these companies were doing huge efforts not to go bankrupt...some businessmen, huh ?

If you want some more example, i can offer very easy, just let me know, probably the newspapers in Austria are not saying a word, why they would ?

Yes, but Joerg Heider was elected by the Austrians...

Dude, WTF are you talking about? I thought this was about an e60 being stolen and soon replaced. This is serious business here, don't lose focus of the thread... C'mon guys, there is a rogue e60 out there. Is anyone listening? Probably not. Anyway, stop this foolish banter we need a search team!

Quick Reply: MY FUC%^& CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NITE!!!!!!&#