E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

MY FUC%^& CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NITE!!!!!!&#

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 10:49 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Original E60 Spec: 530i - Silver Grey Out, Black Dakota Leather In, Navigation Pro, Voice Command, HiFi Audio, Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package w/ Heated Seats, Style# 123 Alloy Track Wheels, Auto AC, Power Front Seats, Active Turn Xennon Headlights, Mods: OEM M-Tech Front Bumper, OEM M Side Skirts, OEM M5 Rear Bumper, M5 Trunk Lid Finisher, M5 Style Mirrors, Custom Hamann Style Splitter, Custom Hartge Style Diffuser, RD Sport Boot Spoiler, LCI Taillights, Bruce Miranda's V4 LCI Retro Cables, 6000K Xenon light Bulbs, Xenon White LED License Plate Lights, 8000K HID 9006 Fog Lights, Akalius� Front Headlight Euro Overlays, Matte Black Kidney Grilles, E60.Net Clings, Debadged, Llumar Tinting "Micro Edged, 15% Rear 35% Sides, Engine Mods: Custom Magnaflow Quad Exhaust w/ Eisenmann Stamped 3� Tips, RPI Scoop (Red) Added Electronics: V1 Equipped (Hardwired), OEM Alpine CD Changer Retrofit, Shoes: SOLD-20" Staggered Vertini Hennesey Rims, Falcon 452's Tires-SOLD New Shoes: 19" VMR 710 Hyper Silver, General Exclaim UHP 245/35/19 Front-275/30/19 Rear, Gloss Silver Caliper Paint Job DIY ^_____________ Retired ______________ Took Delivery 10/26/2009: LOADED! E60 M5 Silverstone II/Black, Active Seats, Comfort Ventilated/Heated Seats, HUD, Brushed Aluminum Trim,

Originally Posted by roadrunner' post='710009' date='Nov 2 2008, 08:43 AM
I'd go nuts if my e60 was stolen thank F*** I have it locked in my garage and 4 cameras around my place, God help whoever tries it, if my dogs don't stop them the image of a 6'5" fella with a shotgun standing in front of them might make them think twice!

I'm just too lazy to read all the posts!
Did you ever hear anything about your 5?
What was the outcome, any sign of the scumbag/s that stole it?
insurance is cut'n him a check.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by BEE M' post='710820' date='Nov 3 2008, 10:26 AM
Well i live in Bergen County, New jersery, and i just bought the same wheels you have a week ago.
My car pretty much looks like yours, same color and etc... i just hope i'm not a target for the police now...
I had to swap out the wheels cause my other wheels, sadly were damaged by letting family drive it....
Apparently it costs something like $2gs to repair the wheels...
Anyways, i'm sorry to hear about your loss, i would be on a rampage as well.
Good luck!
you mite be...... but i wouldnt worry.... the case is about closed.. just waiting on my check...
Old 11-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Contributors

you know im just coming to realize i really set this whole time attack them off on a e60.. im seeing more people pop up every where with the whole white black m6 wheels thing.... pretty cool.. im a trend seter....
Old 11-03-2008, 12:05 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 650 Grand Coupe
Model Year: 2016

He said it's going to be big. How bout the 7er? Perhaps step way up and get the Alpina B7!
Old 11-03-2008, 05:50 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 535i, 6spd mtx, Monaco Blue w/Beige interior. Sport, Preimum, Logic 7/HD/I-Pod/USB, Nav sys, rear sunshade, HUD, PDC, Split seats,

Joe - sorry to hear about your bad news...that's hard to handle on several levels!! I hope they are caught and your ride is undamaged...awful experience for sure :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Old 11-03-2008, 07:00 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Alpine White 550i Sport, Cream Beige Interior, 6-Sp Manual - retired 9/2011

Originally Posted by HotLap' post='711458' date='Nov 3 2008, 09:50 PM
Joe - sorry to hear about your bad news...that's hard to handle on several levels!! I hope they are caught and your ride is undamaged...awful experience for sure :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
His ride belongs to Geico at this point, if it's ever recovered.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:15 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ENstig8or' post='711186' date='Nov 3 2008, 04:05 PM
He said it's going to be big. How bout the 7er? Perhaps step way up and get the Alpina B7!
naaaa.. to much for my blood... the way things are right now.. im thinking to wait a while be4 i jump... im thinking just bank the money and sit and wait... i think i can do it.. wait i mean... ..??????
Old 11-05-2008, 04:39 PM
Members

Originally Posted by seoulman' post='710765' date='Nov 3 2008, 02:33 PM
Another useless comment by someone with a diminutive intellect...
The Polish aren't the ones you have to worry about...

The god damned Lithuanians.... they're crazy...
Old 11-06-2008, 01:17 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Zetta' post='703177' date='Oct 25 2008, 04:38 PM
Hi,

sorry for that - i can imagine how you feel. I love my BMW and this must be terrible to wake up in the morning and the car is away

My parents and I have a transport company and two weeks ago was our mercedes truck stolen. And one week ago, when my father was in a shop to buy all the stuff what our driver has in the car his wallet was stolen with 1200 euros in it

I don?t know how it is in your country, but in Austria it was never like that. It started with the opening of boarders of Romania and Rulgaria. The people from Romania came to Austria and now there is everywhere more dangerous. They steel everything and everywhere. They stand on the streets and they dont go to work - terrible time now here.

I hope for you, that you will get some good money from your insurance.

Take care

Martin

Hi Martin,

It is so bad to hear about your loss - money, car and so on, and there is a terrible experience i've also been thru
I know that many of my fellow citizens are doing lots of trouble to the countries around but we paid such a big price to enter the EU and travel around the Europe with no visa.
Let's just remember how some of the Austrian companies simply steal some of our companies in Romania, by forcing the government to sell them for nothing to many EU countries like Austria as a reward for getting us into EU - like OMV, Erste and so on.
So, please, don't talk about this kind of shit when the biggest thief ever is your country, at the highest levels...

Open your mind and observe the real problem around you and do not judge a country by the things some of their citizens do as long as you don't have any reasons to think Romanians stolen your stuff. Otherwise we can simply remember Hitler was an Austrian....

cheers
Old 11-06-2008, 08:00 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

Originally Posted by Angelic0-' post='713383' date='Nov 6 2008, 03:39 AM
The Polish aren't the ones you have to worry about...

The god damned Lithuanians.... they're crazy...
Let us not be resists here.

There are vast market for stolen premium cars all around the world, I'm afraid.

Quick Reply: MY FUC%^& CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NITE!!!!!!&#