E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

MY FUC%^& CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NITE!!!!!!&#

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 12:47 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 525i LCI - saphire black on black dakota leather, dark poplar wood, moonroof, cruise control, electric seats with memory, nokia 6230i bluetooth + cradle, rain sensor, A/C with extended features, extended lights package, PDC, rear power sunshade, AUX Jack, steptronic, M-Tech steering wheel, 10 Airbags, smokers package, DSC, interior and exterior mirror with anti-dazzel function, business radio; power folding mirrors Mods: iPOD (OEM), BMW OEM floor mats, BMW OEM trunk mat, ///M Aerodyamics kit (OEM), 18" rims style 184 (OEM), 245/45 R18 93Y Contisport, ///M boot-lid spoiler (OEM), OEM Headlight washer system Future Mods: Solaris Invisibulbs - Amber Flash all-round; LED interior kit; LED License Plate; The Mrs.: 2009 e90 320i LCI - Carbon Black, Beige leather interior, Dark Poplar Wood, moonroof, cruise control, electric seats with memory, nokia 6233 bluetooth + cradle, extended lights package, rear power sunshade, NEW I-DRIVE with HDD + 2USB Slots +AUX Jack, steptronic, DSC, Smokers package, business radio Mods:BMW OEM floor mats, BMW OEM trunk mat The cars were manufactured in Egypt! :)

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='700948' date='Oct 23 2008, 03:01 PM
I CANT FUCKEN BELIVE IT... I WOKE UP THIS MORNIN TO A FUCKEN EMPTY SPOT IN MY DRIVE WAY.. I AM SO FUCKEN PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW.. I MADE A POLICE REPORT... HOW THE HELL CAN SOME ONE STEEL THIS CAR!!!!!!!!! I KNOW IF SOME ONE WANTS SOMETHING THERE GOING TO GET IT.. BUT I HERD NO ALARM.. THEY HAD TO TOW THE FUCKEN CAR OUT OF MY DRIVE WAY... THERES NO OTHER WAY TO STEEL THIS CAR.. WELL NOT THAT I KNOW OF... .... WHAT THE FUCK.. I THOUGHT MAYBE IT WAS TOWED CAUSE OF TICKITS.. BUT NO I CALLED THE POUND AND NOTHING.. I CALLED MY AUNT WHOS A COP IN BROOKLYN... TOLD HER, SHES OUT LOOKIN FOR ME... HOW HOW HOW THE HELL COULD SOMEONE STEEL THIS CAR WITH OUT TOWING IT... GUYS IM SO FUCKEN PISSED.... ANYONE IN THE TRI STATE AREA.. EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT MY CAR LOOKS LIKE.... PLZ PLZ PLZ IF ANYONE SEE`S MY CAR PLZ CALL ME 646-402-2880.. MY NAME IS JOE....
sorry to hear that, good luck!
Old 10-27-2008, 06:07 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear that but think about this. A worker at the dealer can make a spare key in 2 minutes..
Old 10-27-2008, 06:28 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i Alpine White on Black interior, Sport and Premium Package, Steptronic, Navigation, Xenon Adaptive Headlights, Mtec V2.1 angel eyes,Hoen Fog Lights, Full M-Tech kit, ACS pedals, LED plate lights, CF Steering Wheel badge, CF Titanium trim, OE

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS' post='704598' date='Oct 27 2008, 11:29 AM
like the one in this thread..

http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=...mp;#entry703931

but if someone really wants to get your car, they'll find a way to do it...
+1 and yes you can't really do nothing, the bastards seems to be hi tech too!!
Old 10-27-2008, 10:27 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by nicke60gre' post='705052' date='Oct 27 2008, 10:07 PM
Sorry to hear that but think about this. A worker at the dealer can make a spare key in 2 minutes..
Veerrry interesting.hmmmm
Old 10-28-2008, 01:53 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Bteljuice' post='705192' date='Oct 28 2008, 06:27 AM
Veerrry interesting.hmmmm
I can't beleive this had happened to you...

There has been one stolen E60 here in Iceland, but they broke in and got the keys...
Old 10-28-2008, 03:01 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Angelic0-' post='705230' date='Oct 28 2008, 04:53 AM
I can't beleive this had happened to you...

There has been one stolen E60 here in Iceland, but they broke in and got the keys...
Yea I remember hearing something like that around here.someone broke in n took theys of an E60 ONLY n left off with it
Old 10-28-2008, 06:43 AM
Members

ok...but without key being copied or key somehow stolen,
can someone break into & steal ours without no alarm?

He said the car was on his own driveway......
he hasn't left car inside of garage, but many people are lazy to be in and out of garage...
driveway is fair enough.....

however, any noise would be heard, especially when something was happening on driveway....
(tow truck lifting car or someone try to break into car....i am sure it's not one person job....so people chattering and stuff could be also heard.)

ok....let's say his real pro....internationally known....with all kind of devices that he can deactivate a car alarm and steal a car...
but why 530 when there's Porsche.....and why on someone's drive way when there are millions of cars on parking structure or streets..

i am saying this for my own sake....
what if someone steal my car when it's parked on my own drive way without me being able to hear+notice anything....
or security of this German made is not good after all (all kind of sensors and GPS are just joke to pro, huh?)
Old 10-28-2008, 07:48 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by terry79z' post='705333' date='Oct 28 2008, 10:43 AM
ok...but without key being copied or key somehow stolen,
can someone break into & steal ours without no alarm?

He said the car was on his own driveway......
he hasn't left car inside of garage, but many people are lazy to be in and out of garage...
driveway is fair enough.....

however, any noise would be heard, especially when something was happening on driveway....
(tow truck lifting car or someone try to break into car....i am sure it's not one person job....so people chattering and stuff could be also heard.)

ok....let's say his real pro....internationally known....with all kind of devices that he can deactivate a car alarm and steal a car...
but why 530 when there's Porsche.....and why on someone's drive way when there are millions of cars on parking structure or streets..

i am saying this for my own sake....
what if someone steal my car when it's parked on my own drive way without me being able to hear+notice anything....
or security of this German made is not good after all (all kind of sensors and GPS are just joke to pro, huh?)
IM LOOKING AT it this way.. some one wanted this car.. some one was watching me for a min... they planed it out and followed through.. im really pissed still.. but i can pounder on it.. as of today nothing.. its like the car just got up and left.... but im going to just keep it moving and get another one...
Old 10-28-2008, 09:24 AM
Members

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='705393' date='Oct 28 2008, 11:48 AM
IM LOOKING AT it this way.. some one wanted this car.. some one was watching me for a min... they planed it out and followed through.. im really pissed still.. but i can pounder on it.. as of today nothing.. its like the car just got up and left.... but im going to just keep it moving and get another one...
THATS RIGHT..keep it moving dont let them sum of bitches ruin your life by their stupid actions.. like u said time for a new one... Nothing wrong with that
Old 10-28-2008, 09:40 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 545i with Sport Pkg, Nav, HUD, Cold Weather Pkg, Rear Shades

Originally Posted by terry79z' post='705333' date='Oct 28 2008, 09:43 AM

Not sure about your house, but our master bedroom is way at the back of house, and the garage at the front. (yes, we American's do some things backwards). I wouldn't hear a thing from my driveway. In fact, i wouldn't hear a thing if someone opened our garage door either!! Luckily, we live in a fairly safe neighboorhood. (now that I have said that, murphy's law, there's bound to be some thefts!)

Maybe cause a 530 is easier to dispose than a Porsche?? Fewer Porsche's around, so might be eaier to track (even if broken and sold for parts). Just a guess on my part.

Quick Reply: MY FUC%^& CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NITE!!!!!!&#