E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MY FUC%^& CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NITE!!!!!!&#

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 10:52 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 BMW 528i

Damn man, Sorry to hear about your car bro. I'd be pissed as hell too, Hope you get your car back with everything on it.You can always part out if you dont want the car. Best of luck to you bro.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:59 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='701361' date='Oct 23 2008, 02:47 PM
yes i called them and they said its active,but they wouldn`t say if they have a beed on the car... so im in limbo right now.... to be honest i hope they dont find it... cause i know if they do just like most of us know its not comeing back the same way i left her lastnight.... but im just going to keep it moving,keep my head high and move on.. like C said its not the fact that the car is gone.. its a peice of metel.. its the fact that some one came in my yard opened my gate and left with my car like it was nothing, and they did it with no noise no one herd anything. my spot lights where broke. my wife just called and said the 3 that lead to my yard where broke.. so i know for a fact someone was watching me. planed it out and went though with it... it like some 0-60 shit..
This should serve as a warning to other E60 owners (in TriState area) that there might be a demand for E60 in the black market and our cars can be stolen just as easy if they have to.

Watch out guys and gals! Be careful out there!!
Old 10-23-2008, 11:02 AM
Members

That hella sucks!! sorry to hear about that.. when i was about 18 i just bought a new V6 camaro and 2 weeks later somebody took it!! found it a month later stripped in San Francisco.. I was hurt i luved that car... BUT the good thing was i got a upgrade from the dealer and game me a GREAT price on a Z28...
so good luck on what ever happens in the future!
Old 10-23-2008, 11:09 AM
Contributors

im putting the this puzzle together.. scraps on my drive way.. my spot lights where broke.. this person or person`s really knew what they was doing... check it out.. when i park my car i put all the way in my drive way.. i have two of them.. one right in front of the house and one that leads to my back yard.. so where my car is i put it as close to my fence as possible... i turn my wheels to the left so if some tryed to steale it(witch they did) would have a very hard time doing it... so who every did it really had to plan this out... some one had to order this to be stolen.. no body just goes and steels a bmw like this.. or any car for that matter... they had to have a set of rool jacks with them and placed them under my two front wheels... and some how cut off the power on the car... and rolled the car that would explane no nosie and i dont think it was flatbeded.. i think some one some how had a key... its impossible to not make any nosie steeling my car out my drive way... it was frezzin last nite.. i was up till like 2am last nite.. so between 2 and 6am it had to be done... i came out my house to leave for work at 630 on the dot... and my mouth it the floor.. i walk back in the house and asked my wife am i sleeping still she looked at me like this .. when i realized i was awake i to had this face .. it went from that to this in 2 sec`s dam im pissed..
Old 10-23-2008, 11:15 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i Black Saphire/Black Dakota Leather- Loaded- M5 Appearance Package, Sport Package, Pro logic 7 Premium Sound, Navigation, Cold Weather Package, Comfort Package, Heads-up Display, park Distance Control, Bluetooth, Active Steering, Electric Rear Sunshade, Rear Folding Seats, Front/Rear Heated Seats, Xenon lights, Satelite Radio- Extended Maintenance, CPO (Considering Tire/Wheel Insurance)

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='701389' date='Oct 23 2008, 03:09 PM
im putting the this puzzle together.. scraps on my drive way.. my spot lights where broke.. this person or person`s really knew what they was doing... check it out.. when i park my car i put all the way in my drive way.. i have two of them.. one right in front of the house and one that leads to my back yard.. so where my car is i put it as close to my fence as possible... i turn my wheels to the left so if some tryed to steale it(witch they did) would have a very hard time doing it... so who every did it really had to plan this out... some one had to order this to be stolen.. no body just goes and steels a bmw like this.. or any car for that matter... they had to have a set of rool jacks with them and placed them under my two front wheels... and some how cut off the power on the car... and rolled the car that would explane no nosie and i dont think it was flatbeded.. i think some one some how had a key... its impossible to not make any nosie steeling my car out my drive way... it was frezzin last nite.. i was up till like 2am last nite.. so between 2 and 6am it had to be done... i came out my house to leave for work at 630 on the dot... and my mouth it the floor.. i walk back in the house and asked my wife am i sleeping still she looked at me like this .. when i realized i was awake i to had this face .. it went from that to this in 2 sec`s dam im pissed..

QUEENS is on the lookout! So sorry Joe...Damn...
Old 10-23-2008, 11:16 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 550i, Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, Nav, Jet Black, natural brown interior, automatic, Logic 7, ipod, lane departure warning.

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='701389' date='Oct 23 2008, 03:09 PM
I'm sure the pricks that did this will get what coming to them somehow, and in some grusome fashion. Karma baby.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:17 AM
Contributors

i wish this was some kinda sick joke. like i was getting over huled or something.. ... i keep calling my wife and saying ok its not funny wheres my car.. but shes just as upset... she know`s how much i loved my car. i put so much time in to it.. its such a shame it had to end like this.. i would of rather wrap it around a poll then for this to happen...
Old 10-23-2008, 11:18 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by gregg2gs' post='701393
I'm sure the pricks that did this will get what coming to them somehow, and in some grusome fashion. Karma baby.
i would of loved to catch them in the act.. my whole clip all 16 shots would of been in there ass!!!!!!!!!!! then i woulod of draged them in my house and not be charged...
Old 10-23-2008, 11:24 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Mach5 05' 530i Black Sapphire Metallic w/Auburn Leather Seats, Heated Front/Rear Seats, Cold Weather Pkg, Premium Pkg, Sports Pkg, Xenon Headlights, NAV, Mud Flaps, 20" 166 Style Rims
Model Year: 2005
Engine: N54

Joe, so sorry to hear about this. I know what it feels like, had it happen to me in Brooklyn. Start thinking about all the places you went to, to get mods done. Someone definitely tracked you and knew your schedule. Us BMW owners always have to be looking over our backs when it comes to our vehicles. I hope you had replacement insurance, that way you can get the same model. Good Luck.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:27 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by tprenaldo' post='701401' date='Oct 23 2008, 03:24 PM
Joe, so sorry to hear about this. I know what it feels like, had it happen to me in Brooklyn. Start thinking about all the places you went to, to get mods done. Someone definitely tracked you and knew your schedule. Us BMW owners always have to be looking over our backs when it comes to our vehicles. I hope you had replacement insurance, that way you can get the same model. Good Luck.
NA.. IM just going to wait for the f10 i think.. get the money from ins and bank it... ill just have my company car for now... but restasured my next car will be even nicer then this one... but it will never be the same for me...

Quick Reply: MY FUC%^& CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NITE!!!!!!&#