E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

My 5er been stolen

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 11:42 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 530 d M-sport e60

F**k sake! dood that sucks, have you contacted BMW customer services? they can track it.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:44 PM
Members

My Ride: 530i

Originally Posted by Laci535i
Motion sensor didn't work?
+1!
I remember jacking my car up (doors were locked) and before the tire even lifted off the ground my VERY LOUD alarm went off right away until I unlocked my car ...
None the less good luck bro
Old 05-18-2011, 12:14 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i sport 6spd Sapphire Black/Tan

sorry to hear that. hope you find it...
Old 05-18-2011, 07:03 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 550i, Mystic Blue over Auburn, 6-Manual, Sports, Premium, Cold Weather, Logic 7, Nav, Sirius, MTec Front & Sides with M5 rear apron, VIS Penta carbon fiber vented hood, OEM M166s, (or Style 101M with winter 19 Blizzaks), BMW Blue Calipers, Custom Quad Exhaust and M5 side grills, trunk finisher and spoiler. Rogue Octane SSK/WSR and Zeckhausen CDV, BMW illuminated shift knob, Delivered 4/26/06 - Ordered 3/18/06 from Otto's (the Best) BMW Dealership.

Yes- good luck with this. I thought these cars were "impossible" to steal with the random code keys, motion detectors and BMW assist knowing exactly where the car is at any point it has power on it.

Keep us informed- maybe we should do a "BIMMMER ALERT" and keep our eyes open?
Old 05-19-2011, 08:48 PM
Members

yeh called up all local enforcement teams and they have no details of my car being taken by themselves also i have never since owned this vehicle ever had a parking fine or any sort of fine., also there is a company called national trace or something which has all the databases for tow companies which have informed that they also have no trace of my vehicle.

The police havent even checked the cctv as of today, so really and truley dont know what to think, might as well say good bye to my baby.
Old 05-19-2011, 10:09 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by delwarulislam
yeh called up all local enforcement teams and they have no details of my car being taken by themselves also i have never since owned this vehicle ever had a parking fine or any sort of fine., also there is a company called national trace or something which has all the databases for tow companies which have informed that they also have no trace of my vehicle.

The police havent even checked the cctv as of today, so really and truley dont know what to think, might as well say good bye to my baby.
Yes but did you phone up BMW customer services they can track it?
Old 05-20-2011, 04:27 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

WOw. Sorry to hear that. I hope you find it back in one piece. Take care.
Old 05-20-2011, 08:49 AM
Contributors

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60 520d SE Saloon M47 2.0dTitanium Grey II, Grey−Dakota Leather, Visibility Package, Media Package, Through Load System, Lumbar support − fr seats, Automatic Air Conditioning−Advanced, High beam assistant, Hi−Fi Loudspeak
Model Year: 2006

This is really really strange. Yesterday we had a knock on the door by a policewoman. She asked if I heard anything last night. I asked why "Your neighbour's BMW has been stolen"! I immediately looked at my driveway and mine was OK. His was a beautiful white E9x with 19' wheels etc. Apparently he too has both his keys but no car.

Sorry to hear about his.
Old 05-20-2011, 01:56 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by bruce_miranda
This is really really strange. Yesterday we had a knock on the door by a policewoman. She asked if I heard anything last night. I asked why "Your neighbour's BMW has been stolen"! I immediately looked at my driveway and mine was OK. His was a beautiful white E9x with 19' wheels etc. Apparently he too has both his keys but no car.

Sorry to hear about his.
Im really worried about mine, this is obviously an organized gang.
Old 05-20-2011, 02:15 PM
Members

My Ride: 05 545i 19" MRR GT1 Interior LED retrofit

After having a car and 2 motorcycles stolen I decided to take matters into my own hands, as the police didn't do shit to find them until it was too late. Several alarm companies offer alarms with GPS tracking that you, as the consumer can log on and track. If someone decides to jack my rides again, I will be showing up at their door/chop shop with my entire Army Platoon (with our friends Mr. Ruger and Mr. Taurus) to kindly request they return it.....with a full tank!!

Quick Reply: My 5er been stolen