E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Member 5er_ooomph-Some things you all should know

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 04:42 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

I think his punctuation, grammar, style, and general use of the English language is too advanced for a 13 year old boy from the Philippines...
Old 06-30-2009, 05:35 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

I think he and C's Bimmer are one and the same. This is like when the Peanut Gallery came on here as the Star Wars family. BAN THEM BOTH!!!!

Old 06-30-2009, 05:41 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 5er_ooomph' post='928219' date='Jun 30 2009, 01:28 AM
Hey there!

I am just 13, playing around here. I have loved cars since I was about 10 but when my dad bought his 325i when I was in 5th grade and he replaced it with a 530d when I was in 7th grade, I loved BMWs.

I really like M cars. I love their high-rev engines and their sequential gearboxes.

I don't have a motive. I am just lurking around here since it was my summer vacation. And I don't have classes again because they got suspended because of the swine flu. I don't have some sort of evil intention, I just wanna learn more about cars and have fun...

Say everything you want guys, I am moving on...

Now, can anyone explain this horsepower per liter thing...does it mean "how much horsepower it produced for every liter the engine displaced"? If that is the case, do you really compute it by horsepower/engine displacement ?
Dude, stop f****ng playing around! Your giving the legit Pinoys on this board a bad rep. I read your other post and if you really own those cars like what you said, then show us some pictures. Other than that, you are a stupid fraud and I will not even give you a hint of a doubt. WTF???
Old 06-30-2009, 07:37 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 530d M-Sport

Ask yourself a question, who cares ?

We are all wannabee's with something in life, just some people take it a little further than the norm.

If you dont like the guy or think he is a fake then just don't interact with him, simples no

EDIT:

Hope you guys feel proud for exposing a 13yr old kid.............geeesh, lt's like the internet has become a mission to FU*K everyone else up the backside at every chance they get.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:44 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

Originally Posted by Phantom Mark' post='928564' date='Jun 30 2009, 11:37 AM

We are all wannabee's with something in life, just some people take it a little further than the norm.

If you dont like the guy or think he is a fake then just don't interact with him, simples no

EDIT:

Hope you guys feel proud for exposing a 13yr old kid.............geeesh, lt's like the internet has become a mission to FU*K everyone else up the backside at every chance they get.
I agree about the part where you suggest not interacting with nor engaging him but I'm not so sure anyone has actually proven he's really just a 13 year old...
Old 06-30-2009, 07:44 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Originally Posted by Phantom Mark' post='928564' date='Jun 30 2009, 08:37 AM

EDIT:

I doubt the guy's 13. Have you read all his threads/posts here and on M5board?? He writes better than a lot of "older" members on both forums. He even claimed he had a wife on one of the threads. He knows more about a bunch of different cars than a lot of people I know.

Regardless of his age though, no one set out to expose a 13yr old. People saw holes in his story and questioned it and he covered it up with more lies until he was caught.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:45 AM
Contributors

as always, do not trust everything (or anything) read from internet
Old 06-30-2009, 07:59 AM
Members

Originally Posted by Phantom Mark' post='928564' date='Jun 30 2009, 11:37 AM

EDIT:

I do care... First off, this freaking guy is gving us Pinoys a bad rep. Second, are you really sure that he is 13? We don't mean to FU*K this guy up, but obviously a lot of people were disturb to find out that this guy is a fraud. I guess it would've been okay if this guy came clean from the beginning, but to lead people to believe that he has all that... I'm sorry, but I think a lot of people in this forum will agree with me that is a big NO NO.

I agree with EuroCarFan, nobody set out to expose this clown. He asked for it.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:22 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

I dunno, I am not that disturbed. I would think the best way to expose someone is more like what Brett said, get a pic that's recent and prove it's a 13 year old. I was like Craig, reading car mags ALL the time when I was 13, always either that or playing football or baseball. Times are different kids don't go out much anymore.
I can't speak for other members, but whether this is a 13 yo or not, and the lies he (she?) has told do not affect my opinion of Pinoys at all. I am guessing pretty much any other member here can get to a meet and prove that they do in fact have the car they say they do.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:26 AM
Senior Members

One of the fun things for a troll is to engage an internet forum in meaningless chatter and waste everyone's time.

I suggest this "13 year old" has succeeded beautifully.....!!!!!

Quick Reply: Member 5er_ooomph-Some things you all should know