E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lovin it!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 06:41 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well after a week of leaving the car in for repair for the Engine Malfunction/catalytic converter/engine overload problem...... Its now fully fixed!!! Let me tell you, the car is running better than ever. Took me a two hour stressful cab ride through the rush hour to get there with a badass headache. But man, the ride back in the 5 series was the most relaxing, fun ride ive ever made, no more headache. Just made me realize how much i love the car. The sound system is top-notch, and the handling is brilliant. The driving is just... "Effortless". Gotta love the Active Steering.
The service i received from this Performance BMW Dealership at St.Catharine (not the dealership i made the purchase at) was amazing. Never expected to be treated this well from a dealership i did not make my purchase at. It seemed like they did some cleanup inside the car and ofcourse they made it go through the car-wash. The car looked like brand new.
The service dept ALWAYS kept me updated on things and were very helpful for my pickup process. They changed the engine oil injector and upgraded the software. This new software makes the car feel like a brand new car honestly. It feels realllly sporty and more powerful then before. As soon as i press on the pedal, the car lurches forward, in a sporty fashion, much less delay than earlier. It feels like the car is driving in Sports mode or something. The car seems to be performing much better than before, before it felt a bit lazier.
The only thing id say is a problem i encountered is... when i come to a stop... for some reason the l/100km guage seems to get stuck at 20 for a while and the car shudders for a while, then it goes back to 0 after a couple seconds, to avoid this, i now use N at traffic lights. I was hoping that just maybe the MP3 feature may work.. but unfortunately it didnt (my car is march 2004 build).
Overall, i love this car!!!!!!!!!